Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Foxy Natalia x & Hannah Rouge - St Pauls  (Read 5803 times)

28 review(s) for x Foxy Natalia x (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
17 review(s) for Brazilian@Bianca (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Californian

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This took place first week of March before the lockdowns hit.

Cost: £340

Logistics: Worked with Nat on everything. Was pretty simple to set up and Nat was responsive.

Girls: A nice contrast, Nat was slim and sexy and Hannah was busty and curvy. Pictures as on AW and they looked really great. 8/10 for looks overall.

Location: Nice location easy to get to near St Paul’s. Clean place

Action: I came in and greeted them, handled the paperwork and showered up. After I came out they both kissed me and we were off to the races. I started off kissing them both and going between Nat and Hannah. Hannah was definitely the deeper more passionate kisser, but both were great. While I was snogging Nat, Hannah took off my pants and started to give me a nice deep BBBJ, basically to the base. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I then laid down and Nat joined Hannah for a double BJ. Hannah then mounted my face and started to ride my tongue. She was getting dripping wet and I was rock hard. Nat mounted me and started to ride me and was moaning softly. I was having the time of my life with Hannah grinding my face and getting wet while Nat was grinding my cock like a possessed woman. I then had them switch and there was a quick condom swap while Nat mounted my face. Hannah rode my cock full on while Nat was riding my face. It was a great experience. I then flipped Hannah onto her back and fucked her in a kneeling missionary while Nat and I kissed and I fingered Nat. All of the fucking and moaning and kissing made me lose it.

We then lied down and had a great conversation about what was going on and how our travel plans were getting ruined. Then Hannah started to kiss me again. I pulled Nat over and started to make out with them both. They went down for another double BJ. Before I blew I had Nat bend over and I fucked her in doggie while she ate out Hannah. She was tight and enthusiastic. Then I flipped Nat on her back and fucked her while Hannah sat on her face and we made out. It was really hot and enjoyable. I pulled out and fucked Hannah in doggie as I made out with Nat until I came in the bag. I would recommend.

Offline Alackofambition5

Thanks. Both have been on my HL for ages.

Was there any action between the two ladies too? Like kissing or licking for example?

Offline king tarzan

Was there any action between the two ladies too? Like kissing or licking for example?

i saw Foxy Natalia years back, very rude ugly/trannyish/pre or post op whatever they are called thing.. i just walked.. horrendous  :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Californian

Yes they interacted with each other and did both.

Offline salome

x Foxy Natalia x

1hr rate increased by £10 to £180.