Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to separate the wheat from the chaff  (Read 3415 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Still being new to the punting scene I'm finding the going to be a bit of a roller coaster in terms of picking girls out from aw. I'd much prefer to go for indies but it seems they're a real box of chocolates, with no menu.

There seem to be relatively few girls out there who are around long enough to build up a good rep. But they're out there and very much in demand. There are also plenty of good but less well known indies out there to be had.

So my request for help here is: how to cut through the aw profile crap and learn how to spot the gems. And, yes, I do check for reviews on here and on pn before committing to making a booking with a new(ish) girl.

Tough request? I suspect it is. But any pointers you can share with me will be very much appreciated  :)

Offline house music dave

1) Think about the services you want, the price you want to pay and how far you want to travel.
2) Do a tinyeye and reverse image search
3) Phone up and ask about services you have to come across as an experienced punter rather then a timewaster, I'm no expert by any means but this often gets through "Hi I'm joe blogs....i'm thinking about booking a meet and have read your profile i'm interested can I have two minutes to confirm or ask about these services"

4) Trust your gut....too good to be true?

5) know that this is a tricky business and we all make mistakes.

HMD       

vorian

First thing I would do is ignore %%% reviews or you will end up believing the only place in the country that has prossies is Milton Keynes.  :D

Seriously though, below is a good guide which will help you filter out the chap from AW.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.msg21;topicseen#msg21

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks very much HMD & Vorian. Really good info. The UKP guide is a real goldmine  :)

Offline wristjob

Still being new to the punting scene I'm finding the going to be a bit of a roller coaster in terms of picking girls out from aw. I'd much prefer to go for indies but it seems they're a real box of chocolates, with no menu.

There seem to be relatively few girls out there who are around long enough to build up a good rep. But they're out there and very much in demand. There are also plenty of good but less well known indies out there to be had.

So my request for help here is: how to cut through the aw profile crap and learn how to spot the gems. And, yes, I do check for reviews on here and on pn before committing to making a booking with a new(ish) girl.

Tough request? I suspect it is. But any pointers you can share with me will be very much appreciated  :)

I started here 6 months ago and up til that time I'd say 40% of punts was disappointing. I get more punts at a standard that I want now and it's probably improved in 2 areas.

1) I'm more picky about what I want now and expect it - and if the girl doesn't do it she doesn't get booked. I think a lot of punters find it a little embarrassing asking for some services - but reading these forums many are more the norm than unusual so confidence has helped me up the quality of service. This helps even if there are no reviews or info available and you want to take a risk.

2) Occasionally good reviews come along and you see a girl because of them. Mostly it's bad reviews that help - and you miss out girls because of those. if you just miss out the bad punts that's a huge help.

The regional boards are massive. I post on the Yorks board which is a bit dead to be fair, but still there's enough help if you ask. EG I recently posted asking for info on a girl who looked gorgeous. I got as PM from a guy who has access to a regional forum - the girl gets more than her fair share of average/poor reviews so I missed her out. Similarly today 2 girls had been on my list for a while - one had a bad review the other good - and in areas that mattered to me - picked the good one and she was absolutely brilliant.

Roland D Hay

Seriously though, below is a good guide which will help you filter out the chap from AW.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.msg21;topicseen#msg21

Yes, you definitely want to filter out the chaps. Something you ain't telling us V?  :D

vorian

Yes, you definitely want to filter out the chaps. Something you ain't telling us V?  :D

:D It's the hands that give it away, :blush: So I'm told  :D

DaveMugabe

:D It's the hands that give it away, :blush: So I'm told  :D
Thanks for the tip - I always thought it was the cock!! :D

(tip! geddit tip)

Offline ForrestGump

I started here 6 months ago and up til that time I'd say 40% of punts was disappointing. I get more punts at a standard that I want now and it's probably improved in 2 areas.

1) I'm more picky about what I want now and expect it - and if the girl doesn't do it she doesn't get booked. I think a lot of punters find it a little embarrassing asking for some services - but reading these forums many are more the norm than unusual so confidence has helped me up the quality of service. This helps even if there are no reviews or info available and you want to take a risk.

2) Occasionally good reviews come along and you see a girl because of them. Mostly it's bad reviews that help - and you miss out girls because of those. if you just miss out the bad punts that's a huge help.

The regional boards are massive. I post on the Yorks board which is a bit dead to be fair, but still there's enough help if you ask. EG I recently posted asking for info on a girl who looked gorgeous. I got as PM from a guy who has access to a regional forum - the girl gets more than her fair share of average/poor reviews so I missed her out. Similarly today 2 girls had been on my list for a while - one had a bad review the other good - and in areas that mattered to me - picked the good one and she was absolutely brilliant.

Thanks wristjob. Sage advice.

I am getting to be more specific/assertive about my needs/priorities in a punt. Getting that confirmed up-front has definitely helped. What's harder to gauge is the girl's level of motivation/enthusiasm for the punt. And that, for me, I've found is a big thing that makes the difference between a good and an average or bad punt. Fluffy? I don't think so. I think it's more fundamental than that.

Reviews do give a good indication of that aspect. But I'm wondering whether I can, perhaps, get better at sussing that out when making a booking. I've tended not to push for info during that booking call but think, with a little bit of planning, I can get more out of it than I have been without going ott.

Gordo987

Having been lucky in the past, I always go with the hope that some of the women (and girls) on AW are amateurs and part timers who are just doing it fort a limited period to get some cash together. Not being a fan of the GFE or PSE stuff, I prefer a ‘nice’ girl who hasn’t become totally jaded.  :)

Offline Steve2

the girl's level of motivation/enthusiasm for the punt

That is the hardest thing to figure out. You call, she sounds cute and you go. You get there and find it's the maid you were talking to.

The girl doesn't speak much English but she smiles a lot and seems very friendly. You stay

The girl looks miserable, doesn't look at you, no welcoming smile, you walk

Not 100% guaranteed but you get the idea

It's always good to confirm with the girl that she does what's on her profile BEFORE handing over the £££'s. A lot of them tell porkies
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 03:24:27 pm by Steve2 »

Offline ForrestGump

Having been lucky in the past, I always go with the hope that some of the women (and girls) on AW are amateurs and part timers who are just doing it fort a limited period to get some cash together. Not being a fan of the GFE or PSE stuff, I prefer a ‘nice’ girl who hasn’t become totally jaded.  :)

What you've described there Gordo is, in fact, getting higher on my agenda now that I've tried a few and have been too often disappointed with the service offering.

Roland D Hay

Not being a fan of the GFE or PSE stuff, I prefer a ‘nice’ girl who hasn’t become totally jaded.  :)

Absolutely spot on and always my preference but rarer than hens teeth. I was just discussing a girl yesterday who is no longer around. I caught her just as she started working on a part time basis and had a couple of threesomes with her. She continued to do a few bookings with a girl I see regularly but disappeared without trace after maybe six months. She was just a normal young girl who worked in an Estate Agents by day and saw a few punters in her spare time. She had a boyfriend who had no idea what she did and who also thought she was fairly tame in the bedroom. I watched a couple of videos of the threesome's we had a couple of years back that reminded me how amazing and untainted she was at that time. Obviously it was not for her in the long run but she was amazing and a real find while she was around.

Offline wristjob

Reviews do give a good indication of that aspect. But I'm wondering whether I can, perhaps, get better at sussing that out when making a booking. I've tended not to push for info during that booking call but think, with a little bit of planning, I can get more out of it than I have been without going ott.

Without a review it's hard to know. As a matter of course I just filter out anybody who lies or deceives on their profile. I'll often ask if all services are included in the price. One girl came back that OWO was extra - and didn't specify how much. She had 2 chances (her profile and the email) to tell me that and avoided it both times. Not being up front about it you wonder what else she's staying quiet about.

Attitude too - when they start dictating stuff it's pretty obvious they are there for the cash and not keen on the shagging side.

Actually something I realised recently, girls who don't do OWO really don't seem keen on much and certainly girls who do CIM/Anal and more extreme servicees seem more enthusiastic even if you don't go for those services.

vorian

Without a review it's hard to know. As a matter of course I just filter out anybody who lies or deceives on their profile. I'll often ask if all services are included in the price. One girl came back that OWO was extra - and didn't specify how much. She had 2 chances (her profile and the email) to tell me that and avoided it both times. Not being up front about it you wonder what else she's staying quiet about.

Attitude too - when they start dictating stuff it's pretty obvious they are there for the cash and not keen on the shagging side.

Actually something I realised recently, girls who don't do OWO really don't seem keen on much and certainly girls who do CIM/Anal and more extreme servicees seem more enthusiastic even if you don't go for those services.

All excellent points also for me personally face pictures are a good indicator that the girl is confident and comfortable with her job, this to can translate to attitude. Not always of course but unless a girl was heavily reviewed and recommend here a lack of clear face pictures would put me off.

Gordo987

What you've described there Gordo is, in fact, getting higher on my agenda now that I've tried a few and have been too often disappointed with the service offering.

I just got fed up with the mechanical way that long-term professionals perform. Hard as nails and dry as bones. :thumbsdown:

Offline ForrestGump

So much great advice, here. Thanks very much all for taking the time to share it. I'll definitely benefit from this and, hopefully, others will too :)

Offline rubric

If nothing else, if they offer OWO but don't offer CIM, that removes one option and makes oral itself a bit less relaxing. It also increases the possibility of a careful cleaning of your already clean dick with a set of babywipes.

Offline smiths

Some very good advice on this thread. All i add is NEVER just believe the guff thats on A/W profiles, its of course designed to attract the punter to the WG, its no guarantee they offer what they say they enjoy.

Use this site to locate good WGs recommended off A/W or be prepared to take a risk which might or might not pay off.

What defines a good WG is her own attitude, its a case for me of going elsewhere if i detect any coldness or a monotone tone in a WGs voice when i speaking to them on the phone. My logic is quite simple, if a WG cant be bothered to go all out to try to impress me BEFORE i have paid her anything how bad could she be AFTER i have paid her. Of course some WGs are smart and/or devious enough to put an act on and once i had paid them their attitude went immediately downhill with their real thinking revealed. Again punting with WGs recommended on here positively reduces the risk of that happening.

Offline anyfucker

Don't forget that just like us a girl will have good and bad days.
For example, have seen smiley miley several times for some great punts (love that flexible body) but once she was tired and jaded so just not on the same level.
Just because they have been doing it for some time does not automatically mean they are jaded, e.g. platinum cindy, dee & madlin are all good  :diablo:
Don't turn up with a bad attitude & cheesy cock (or at the very least have a shower first) and expect enthusiasm whatever amount you're paying, i certainly couldn't fake it for that.

Offline smiths

For example, have seen smiley miley several times for some great punts (love that flexible body) but once she was tired and jaded so just not on the same level.
Just because they have been doing it for some time does not automatically mean they are jaded, e.g. platinum cindy, dee & madlin are all good  :diablo:
Don't turn up with a bad attitude & cheesy cock (or at the very least have a shower first) and expect enthusiasm whatever amount you're paying, i certainly couldn't fake it for that.

IMO a WG not feeling at her very best shouldnt be working, ALL punters deserve the same standard of good service, after all they are paying the same money on a WGs off day as on her good day.

I agree about WGs becoming jaded, as ever it depends on the WG. Acting is something good WGs are good at and an act as long as its a good act is just fine with me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Prostitutes charge £100+ an hour, at least the decent one's do, if they are tired they should stop working and go to bed, there is no excuse for bad service.

pleasure

Prostitutes charge £100+ an hour, at least the decent one's do, if they are tired they should stop working and go to bed, there is no excuse for bad service.

You'd not mind receiving a quick phone call a couple of hours before the appointment so say "sorry love, I'm a bit knackered today so I'm just gonna have a kip instead"?

Offline Sedlmayer

You'd not mind receiving a quick phone call a couple of hours before the appointment so say "sorry love, I'm a bit knackered today so I'm just gonna have a kip instead"?

Well, that's not how it would go, is it?  :crazy: Not if the prostitiute has a brain :unknown:
The call would be something like, "I'm really sorry, but my child is sick and I've got to go and pick him up from school. I know this is inconvenient for you, but could we re-arrange. I'll give you a bit of a discount, and sorry again"  :cry:
If you got that sort of call a few hours before the booked time, any experienced punter could put plan B into operation.
And, yes - I'd rather that than a shit punt because she's knackered.  :(

Rochdull lad

Not if the prostitiute has a brain :unknown:

Can't "if" be a very big word?!  ;)  :D

Offline Sedlmayer

Can't "if" be a very big word?!  ;)  :D

Indeed it can. Indeed it can.

I was kind of talking perfect world scenario..... :unknown:

Offline smiths

I always ring to confirm in the morning of a punt day, i would much rather a WG said she wasnt going to be about then than later on as i can arrange an alternative. I wouldnt be happy though. If i make a firm booking i expect it to be honoured, i have heard every excuse going. I judge WGs on other women i do business with outside punting, very rarely do those women let me down so why should WGs logically, are they more accident prone or more likely to have childcare problems, if so why would that be is my thinking.

vorian

I always ring to confirm in the morning of a punt day, i would much rather a WG said she wasnt going to be about then than later on as i can arrange an alternative. I wouldnt be happy though. If i make a firm booking i expect it to be honoured, i have heard every excuse going. I judge WGs on other women i do business with outside punting, very rarely do those women let me down so why should WGs logically, are they more accident prone or more likely to have childcare problems, if so why would that be is my thinking.

Excellent post,  it is a business and a transaction and should be treated as such.

Rochdull lad

Dead right; I always arrange punts a minimum of a week in advance; and if I don't check the night before, then I text before I make my cuppa tea on the morning of the punt.  One of my Regulars could almost have written her own "Book of Excuses" over the years; I know I should have binned her but the thing is that I enjoy seeing her - she pushes the right buttons for me, so I keep turning up.

Mind you, smiths, have you ever had dealings with Curry's "Know-how" team about them sending someone to fix your TV during an agreed "time window" on an agreed date?  They're as bad as, if not worse than, any dozy WG!

Offline smiths

Dead right; I always arrange punts a minimum of a week in advance; and if I don't check the night before, then I text before I make my cuppa tea on the morning of the punt.  One of my Regulars could almost have written her own "Book of Excuses" over the years; I know I should have binned her but the thing is that I enjoy seeing her - she pushes the right buttons for me, so I keep turning up.

Mind you, smiths, have you ever had dealings with Curry's "Know-how" team about them sending someone to fix your TV during an agreed "time window" on an agreed date?  They're as bad as, if not worse than, any dozy WG!

Currys didnt want my business when i was looking to purchase a Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer a few months ago for my sons flat which is on the 4th floor of a block with no lift, their delivery company refuse to go that high on Health and Saftey grounds i was told. Wasnt a problem for a Euronics centre, Currys are on my blacklist now. ;)

Rochdull lad

"Curry's; the WGs of the white goods trade"!  Quite a slogan, methinks! :D

vorian

"Curry's; the WGs of the white goods trade"!  Quite a slogan, methinks! :D

I like it, perhaps WG should say what store they are like. I know a few John Lewis girls. It seems we have a lot of poundland ones as well.

pleasure

I like it, perhaps WG should say what store they are like. I know a few John Lewis girls. It seems we have a lot of poundland ones as well.

I know one or two M&S girls... this isn't just any shag, but it won't half set you back a few bob. At the other end of the scale, I know a few Makro girls too - you have to pick carefully, but if you're lucky you can get a real bargain for your money. :)