Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY 2019 - Chelsea Cloisters  (Read 4009 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5561453) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Dz100

Punt happened last year

External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for 30 mins + £20 for OWO.

Comms:
Were good, found her location pretty well.

She setup shop in a hotel in South Kensington (The one were all the pressies go to lol)

Appearance:
When Ivy open the door, she was wrapped in a white towel so I’m guessing she showered, I was of kinda disappointed i was hoping for some type of sexy outfit, I fellowed her to bed and we started talking i was thinking huh, this conversation a bit to long she was friendly and offered me a drink, so I told her why don’t we get started, she agreed and removed towel, Ivy body if I can describe it as best i can, her Tits are D cups at least, her Booty using the scale for booty sizes which ranges A to E, i would say is the E model, looks wise 8/10 body (Pretty Indian Caribbean girl) for me 7/10 for her body to me was bit disproportion reminded me of the Kardashians girls, but Ivy legs match her butt and has cellulite

Service:

Ivy comes across as a innocent girl, you have to make all the moves with her, I started kissing her which was nice until I  got naked and laid on the bed she started sucking my cock (OWO) it just felt lame and boring no real technique and only lasted for 2 minutes, I wasn’t that into init so I suggested 69, seeing that Phat booty in my face did it for me, I was hard enough, and said lets fuck now she put on the condom, gets on top and starts riding my cock, i admit grabbing her waist in this positions is crazy because their so huge, I’m in the mood now to fuck hard, so i suggest doggy she tells me oh your to big down there and for me not to go to rough, i was proper lying to her conniving her don’t  worry baby I make love I don’t fuck hard and rough ( :lol:  Yeah right lol) so she gets on all fours, legs spread wide and let me tell you that ass is huge its crazy, so I stick my cock in her slowly and start building momentum,  while i’m fucking her ass she making the right nosies, but it didn’t feel right, it was to jiggly it wasn’t firm, it just felt fake (maybe it is maybe its not  :unknown: ), she started to relax more I started pounded the fuck out of her but I weren’t that into it because I was mindful, I got her into mish and started kissing her fucking the shit out till I busted a nut, she cleans me up, and she start asking questions what i do for work and stuff she was cool I must of been there for an extra 10mins talking to her before i left.

Overall
For me fucking Ivy felt like i was fucking a girl from church to innocent for me maybe it's because of her age, I was taking to much of the lead, and I’m not really into fake asses, but to be fair this happened last year so Ivy attitude might of changed now she might be a bit more direct and take the lead a little more, Im giving this a neutral, I want to go back and double check for myself, if any one has seen her recently, does she take the lead a bit more, and can she properly take Dick now ?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 02:41:15 am by Dz100 »

Offline francescototti

6 months to post a review?  :unknown: :lol:

Offline PLeisure

OP, when last year... which month?

Offline last_days_of_logan

Punt happened last year

Price: £100 for 30 mins + £20 for OWO.

Comms:
Were good, found her location pretty well.

She setup shop in a hotel in South Kensington (The one were all the pressies go to lol)

Appearance:
When Ivy open the door, she was wrapped in a white towel so I’m guessing she showered, I was of kinda disappointed i was hoping for some type of sexy outfit, I fellowed her to bed and we started talking i was thinking huh, this conversation a bit to long she was friendly and offered me a drink, so I told her why don’t we get started, she agreed and removed towel, Ivy body if I can describe it as best i can, her Tits are D cups at least, her Booty using the scale for booty sizes which ranges A to E, i would say is the E model, looks wise 8/10 body (Pretty Indian Caribbean girl) for me 7/10 for her body to me was bit disproportion reminded me of the Kardashians girls, but Ivy legs match her butt and has cellulite

Service:

Ivy comes across as a innocent girl, you have to make all the moves with her, I started kissing her which was nice until I  got naked and laid on the bed she started sucking my cock (OWO) it just felt lame and boring no real technique and only lasted for 2 minutes, I wasn’t that into init so I suggested 69, seeing that Phat booty in my face did it for me, I was hard enough, and said lets fuck now she put on the condom, gets on top and starts riding my cock, i admit grabbing her waist in this positions is crazy because their so huge, I’m in the mood now to fuck hard, so i suggest doggy she tells me oh your to big down there and for me not to go to rough, i was proper lying to her conniving her don’t  worry baby I make love I don’t fuck hard and rough ( :lol:  Yeah right lol) so she gets on all fours, legs spread wide and let me tell you that ass is huge its crazy, so I stick my cock in her slowly and start building momentum,  while i’m fucking her ass she making the right nosies, but it didn’t feel right, it was to jiggly it wasn’t firm, it just felt fake (maybe it is maybe its not  :unknown: ), she started to relax more I started pounded the fuck out of her but I weren’t that into it because I was mindful, I got her into mish and started kissing her fucking the shit out till I busted a nut, she cleans me up, and she start asking questions what i do for work and stuff she was cool I must of been there for an extra 10mins talking to her before i left.

Overall
For me fucking Ivy felt like i was fucking a girl from church to innocent for me maybe it's because of her age, I was taking to much of the lead, and I’m not really into fake asses, but to be fair this happened last year so Ivy attitude might of changed now she might be a bit more direct and take the lead a little more, Im giving this a neutral, I want to go back and double check for myself, if any one has seen her recently, does she take the lead a bit more, and can she properly take Dick now ?

She can take dick now.... trust me

Offline Jeffers77

Were you shaved "there"?! (In her etiquette section).

Offline Dz100

OP, when last year... which month?

I saw her last year August, I’ve been a lurker for a while trying to give back now

Offline Dz100

Always clean shaven down there, it was just a lame blowjob

Offline Dz100

She can take dick now.... trust me

I might try again, do you know guys know of any other bitches, who’s worth seeing  ?

dont worry about that. surely its a prefernce or her ideal situation....like a job ad "we want this and this and this and this"....just turn up i reckon

I might try again, do you know guys know of any other bitches, who’s worth seeing  ?

maybe...dont know who you have seen

any big booty's you have seen that can take a hard hammering?

Offline PLeisure

I saw her last year August, I’ve been a lurker for a while trying to give back now
Almost three years  :scare:
So, well done on adopting the ethos of this forum; hopefully more lurkers will follow suit instead of leeching.
That said, your review has been moved to the London Discussion board as site rules state:
     "4. Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event (positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Don't let this put you off. Please continue to review where you can  :hi:

Offline pa5151

6 months to post a review?  :unknown: :lol:

Whenever you post a review these days you have to state it was pre-lockdown so Boris doesn't give you a call  :lol:

Offline PLeisure

Whenever you post a review these days you have to state it was pre-lockdown so Boris doesn't give you a call  :lol:
Unless you're his political advisor, in which case it's all cool for school 

Offline sunnyj

Anyone seen her recently?
Pics on this profile are confirmed to be of Ivy 2019 but in real is she the same girl and not some b&s?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline jordan452

Pics on this profile are confirmed to be of Ivy 2019 but in real is she the same girl and not some b&s?  :unknown:

The rebranded profile is her I seen her under that profile before lockdown.

Offline sunnyj

The rebranded profile is her I seen her under that profile before lockdown.
:hi: :thumbsup:

yep thats her and thats her profile, pixcs are recent too

:thumbsup: Thanks for TOFFT.  :hi:
Her reviews
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=23792

how is it that you have never come across her before on this site?

You call yourself a booty lover?

shameful

Offline sunnyj

shameful
Already seen her and pumped her in doggy.  :cool: She had various different profiles in the past and want to confirm this profile is her.  ;)
My review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253898.0

Already seen her and pumped her in doggy.  :cool: She had various different profiles in the past and want to confirm this profile is her.  ;)
My review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253898.0

:D

Offline gbawekanu

I am tempted whether to see her or not based on her mixed reviews.

Offline Sirmixalott

shameful

Is the booty real or fake though?

Certain pics it looks real, and certain pics it looks hella fake. Leaning towards here having had fat transfer (BBL)? Did you notice any visible scars on her back/hips?

Certain pics it looks real, and certain pics it looks hella fake. Leaning towards here having had fat transfer (BBL)? Did you notice any visible scars on her back/hips?

no visible scars to be sure its fake.... but..

that thing is so big i have my doubts. having said that, thats my paranoia forcing it. her butt is huge ....it jiggle and wobbles like the best of them...so i dont care

she is a slam dunk good time for me every time
the only reason i dont see her exclusively is because i like trying out ladies i have not seen before

Offline Putin

I have see Ivy2019 too and her booty is definitely fake.

it's one of these modern fat transfer procedure (aka Brazillian Butt Lift) where fatty tissue is harvested from one area of the body and transferered to the bum.

Ivy2019's are very well done and look so real that a rookie in the game may not be able to tell the difference. I remember the first time I saw her early last year, I was so mesmerised by the size and shape of that thing, and thought it was real too. But after many subsequent visits and learning about the surgery, my trained eyes can now spot them almost immediately, as soon as they take their clothes off.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:39:47 am by Putin »

Offline Putin

Another fake ass which may surprise many here too is that of Shine Luna. Hers is still the same fat transfer procedure similar to Ivy2019.

These cosmetic surgeries are getting so real these days, it's unbelievable.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:38:15 am by Putin »

Offline Sirmixalott

Thanks lads for the feedback.

The BBL fat transfer is far better than the silicone ass, which looks ridiculously fake and cheap, but some girls don't have enough fat (or money) for the fat transfer version, so they go for the other stuff.

I suppose it also depends on the quality of the surgeon.

Ivy looks like hers was very well done.

Offline sunnyj

that thing is so big i have my doubts. having said that, thats my paranoia forcing it. her butt is huge ....it jiggle and wobbles like the best of them...so i dont care

the only reason i dont see her exclusively is because i like trying out ladies i have not seen before
+1
As long as it looks and feels good, I am ok with enhanced butt or tits.

When I met her she looked like someone who had a normal day job and doing this on the sides to get some extra cash. If this is true then I don't understand why someone need to enhance their butt to this unreal size.  :unknown:

Offline Putin

Next time you visit her again, pay attention to the frontal lower abdomen and you will see the scar.

Fatty tissue is normally inserted through the front lower abdomen to enhance and broaden the hips, while other insertions are made on the side of the ass cheeks to hide the scars from view. 

Shine Luna, Alma and some natural-looking big booty Latina girls have a similar scar.

Some, like Shine Luna, cleverly conceal theirs with a small tattoo.

Watch this Youtube clip below and at 15:00, you'll see where the frontal insertion is normally made.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:47:53 pm by Putin »

Offline Putin

Some girls use photoshop to hide the scars in their pics. Shine Luna and Ivy2019 sometimes do this.

These girls are full of tricks but we have to be one step ahead   :music:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 02:56:56 pm by Putin »