Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA - Shoreditch. Perfect attitude and approach.  (Read 8986 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline hermanmunster

External Link/Members Only

June 2020 - £330 2 hours

I had wanted to see Mia for months but waited for obvious reasons.

Mia lives in a secure apartment block on a busy road, probably equidistant from Hoxton and Shoreditch tubes (and slightly further to Old Street).  You need 2 security codes which Mia will give you by phone when you are outside.  Communication was by WhatsApp and she is very personable/polite/friendly in all messages and they are individual rather than copied template messages.  Mia is very organised and her English is very good - you can have a proper conversation if you wish.

Apartment is second floor, discreet, modern decor with en-suite bedroom. 

Mia looks very much as in her profile pictures - slim, very elegant, well dressed (seductively in lacy underwear and stockings), beautiful long straight hair.  Facially, again just as in the profile photos. One thing that impressed me about her was her pleasant demeanour - a gentle personality, friendly yet professional, there was no attempt to dictate what she will and won't do, she genuinely seemed to be focussed on providing a memorable service and to enjoy herself at the same time.  Very occasionally her manner came across as reserved - which I'm fairly sure was Mia just "stepping back" and reassuring herself that I was enjoying my time.

After a shower we embraced and Mia began to kiss, which soon became DFK - she didn't hold back at all with the kissing throughout the meeting.  Mia then knelt to provide OWO and was adventurous with her tongue - in such a sensual way.  We tried and switched seamlessly between most positions, CG, RCG, missionary, doggy etc. until COB.  After a shower - Mia appeared in the white gym gear from her profile - what an amazing sight, she looked incredible. We went through most positions again until it was time for another shower.

I was never cheeky enough to push for any services that weren't on her "enjoys" list, but she did appear quite relaxed throughout.

I said shortly before dressing to leave, that I should hurry (as my time was almost up).  She said "it's ok don't worry".  During my time there I was the only one who paid attention to the time.  If Mia is like this with everyone, it is no surprise that she is a hit with members here.  She is not tarty, but sensual in what she does with you.  As I left she went to get me a bottle of cold water as it was warm outside.

Would I recommend - Yes.

Would I return - Yes, definitely when the opportunity arises 

VFM - Yes, very much so.

Offline Yankee41

Thanks for the review.  She has been on my hotlist forever.  One of these days i will get to her.

Offline magnetico

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review.  She has been on my hotlist forever.  One of these days i will get to her.

Ditto :music:

Offline hermanmunster

she doesn't do CIM, right?

Not as far as I know. It says she doesn't on her profile so I didn't even consider bringing it up.

She doesn't seem to have been available since my review.  I've no idea whether she has gone home - she didn't mention anything.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:29:04 am by hermanmunster »

Offline Bushmills

Profile does state no CIM/facials in the FAQs.

She was working two days ago (Friday) and logged in yesterday, so she seems to be in London.
I will try to visit her this week...

Offline samreece

This beautiful woman takes it up the arse for no extra charge any you didn’t have a go?

Offline hermanmunster

This beautiful woman takes it up the arse for no extra charge any you didn’t have a go?

No I didn't, it wasn't at the top of my priorities and I still really enjoyed the 2 hours.

Offline Gatehouse

Ive been waiting for a go on this one for a while now. Looking like shes at the top of the list....

Offline Glacier10

No I didn't, it wasn't at the top of my priorities and I still really enjoyed the 2 hours.

Yeah, when I was with her it was offered and accepted. But on 2nd round chose not to. For me, anal is more appealing mentally than in the actual act - it's never as great as u think it might be.

And it's not at no extra cost, it's just already in the cost (to other poster)

Offline HighHeelLover

Cheers for the review op I saw her quite recently too however i was quite disappointed with her kissing didn’t get any dfk at all just light kissing no tongues and her bj was ok again didn’t get the same experience as you. Not too sure why

Glad you had a good time

Offline hermanmunster

Cheers for the review op I saw her quite recently too however i was quite disappointed with her kissing didn’t get any dfk at all just light kissing no tongues and her bj was ok again didn’t get the same experience as you. Not too sure why

Glad you had a good time

I guess sometimes there is just something (probably a combination of factors) that will allow the lady to feel comfortable kissing.  For me the kissing is important and Mia didn't hold back at all with me.  She kisses beautifully and it always seemed like a true GFE - I would definitely like to experience this again.

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't appear to be the same for you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:41:08 pm by hermanmunster »

Offline HighHeelLover

Cheers OP. Another question that I would like to ask you and il open this to everyone else that may have seen her as well.

During round one we were doing anal doggy and I move her to probone. Her whole buttcheek seemed to move up her back and over her suspender belt. I though my this was so odd. I thought she genuinely had a butt implant but after closer inspection I realised she hadn’t. I still can’t get over the image.

Offline PatMacGroin

I am sure this and the previous reviews are right and she is a gorgeous girl. Most of the previous photo's of her look good and mostly very natural.

However, this latest set of photo's look weird. Like a totally professional photoshop job but something is a bit off. They look like her image has been superimposed onto the backgrounds. Her image seems to float in the shot and not quite connect properly with the back grounds.

Is it just me? Or does anyone else see what I mean?

(Then again. After a another closer look the cushion on the chair is creased under her weight, so they must be genuinely posed shots. There's just something about them that looks not quite right.)

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 02:17:19 am by PatMacGroin »

Offline PLeisure

I am sure this and the previous reviews are right and she is a gorgeous girl. Most of the previous photo's of her look good and mostly very natural.

However, this latest set of photo's look weird. Like a totally professional photoshop job but something is a bit off. They look like her image has been superimposed onto the backgrounds. Her image seems to float in the shot and not quite connect properly with the back grounds.

(Then again. After a another closer look the cushion on the chair is creased under her weight, so they must be genuinely posed shots. There's just something about them that looks not quite right.)
Yes, they’re heavily airbrushed

Offline hermanmunster

Wouldn't the background be in focus if they were superimposed?

Offline dooby111

Thanks for the review - profile says no fingering was that the case when you saw her?

Offline hermanmunster

Thanks for the review - profile says no fingering was that the case when you saw her?

To be honest I don't know. I had read her profile beforehand and knew it wasn't one of her "enjoys". 

Offline HighHeelLover

Offline magnetico

So no DFK, no CIM, no fingering.

Offline hermanmunster

So no DFK, no CIM, no fingering.

There was plenty of DFK for me. The other two weren't on Mia's likes list so i didn't even consider asking.

Offline Animalbeast

Looks like post editing effects. Blur background, sharpen the subject. Done too extremely or maybe looks better on full size image before it loses data when uploaded on adultwork
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish