Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead!  (Read 6138 times)

32 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline zinger

External Link/Members Only

Date Visited

June 2020

Price Paid

£170 for one hour (30 mins quoted at £100)

Comms

Via phone call and text. Karinna takes a totally no bullshit approach to communications and booking and might make some anxious as to the type of service that might be available. This is just her way of working and I can assure you that when you meet her in person, she is super friendly and enthusiastic and you will be the centre of attention.

A quite block of flats with ample parking nearby in an ASDA and Iceland. The flat is modern, clean and tidy.

The Girl

Accurate photos and profile. Karinna is super hot and keeps herself in pretty serious shape - her stomach is super tight and toned, in fact, she has very little body fat. Her photos really do reflect the size of her large tits, which she is more than happy to have fondled and fucked!

Her ass is also second to none - very nice and shapely but very soft, which has a tendency to jump about nicely as she is taking in the action in various positions!

The Action

First round started off inspecting and worshipping her entire body which I undressed her. Followed by that we jumped on the bed and she gave me some pretty powerful OWO - Karinna really knows what she is doning here. We entered a number of positions such as missionary, (reverse)cow girl and doggy, which is how I came first time around.

Following round one pop, we cleaned up and chatted, before getting a nice massage which wasn't bad.

Round two was more of the same but included standing doggy also.. which was admittedly a bit awkward due to Karinnas height (I think). I ended up getting a lengthy handjob from Karinna but I decided to finish myself off as she presented her body to me and I let my other hand wander about!

Overall it was great!

Further Thoughts

I have been watching Karinnas profile for about 3-4 years now. It took me so long to make the trip as she is so far from me and finishes relatively early in the evening. I am very glad to have finally made the trip!

Would I Return?

Yes, absolutely!

She excels in all areas: attitude, service, looks and price, so I see no reason to not return. That said, location is a bit off for me so it might be a while.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 09:05:09 am by daviemac »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Date Visited

June 2019

Price Paid

£170 for one hour (30 mins quoted at £100)

Comms

Via phone call and text. Karinna takes a totally no bullshit approach to communications and booking and might make some anxious as to the type of service that might be available. This is just her way of working and I can assure you that when you meet her in person, she is super friendly and enthusiastic and you will be the centre of attention.

A quite block of flats with ample parking nearby in an ASDA and Iceland. The flat is modern, clean and tidy.

The Girl

Accurate photos and profile. Karinna is super hot and keeps herself in pretty serious shape - her stomach is super tight and toned, in fact, she has very little body fat. Her photos really do reflect the size of her large tits, which she is more than happy to have fondled and fucked!

Her ass is also second to none - very nice and shapely but very soft, which has a tendency to jump about nicely as she is taking in the action in various positions!

The Action

First round started off inspecting and worshipping her entire body which I undressed her. Followed by that we jumped on the bed and she gave me some pretty powerful OWO - Karinna really knows what she is doning here. We entered a number of positions such as missionary, (reverse)cow girl and doggy, which is how I came first time around.

Following round one pop, we cleaned up and chatted, before getting a nice massage which wasn't bad.

Round two was more of the same but included standing doggy also.. which was admittedly a bit awkward due to Karinnas height (I think). I ended up getting a lengthy handjob from Karinna but I decided to finish myself off as she presented her body to me and I let my other hand wander about!

Overall it was great!

Further Thoughts

I have been watching Karinnas profile for about 3-4 years now. It took me so long to make the trip as she is so far from me and finishes relatively early in the evening. I am very glad to have finally made the trip!

Would I Return?

Yes, absolutely!

She excels in all areas: attitude, service, looks and price, so I see no reason to not return. That said, location is a bit off for me so it might be a while.

You can only do reviews on UKP when a punt is no longer than 6 months ago, you have stated it was in June 2019, rules are at the bottom of the page. Also Hemel Hempstead isn't in London, it would come under East Of England on here. I am moving this to the East Of England regional board board as the punt was a year ago.

Offline smiths

Having read another of your recent reviews where you also state June 2019 BUT mention it being while in lockdown so I assume you actually meant June 2020 IF this applies to this punt as well, i.e. it actually occurred this month not in June 2019 please post confirming so and it can be moved back to the East Of England review board not the London review board as Hemel isn't in London.

Check the dates you put on reviews before posting them up is my advice.

Offline Chorley

Having read another of your recent reviews where you also state June 2019 BUT mention it being while in lockdown so I assume you actually meant June 2020 IF this applies to this punt as well, i.e. it actually occurred this month not in June 2019 please post confirming so and it can be moved back to the East Of England review board not the London review board as Hemel isn't in London.

Reads like an advert anyway.  :unknown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline zinger

Yes, you are correct. Sorry again.. I was having a complete brain fart on dates. Apologies. The silver lining is that I did produce 3 reviews, which is admittedly more than I have done in a while :(

Reads like an advert anyway.  :unknown:  :thumbsdown:

Wtf mate, why does it read like an advert??? Can you please indicate the correct tone / use of language for future reference so I don't trigger your radar. (That was sarcasm.) If you don't like my reviews and think I am touting, please report me to the mods. You could also do well to read my other reviews to see that I am not always as flattering.

... Also, positive reviews are in some ways an advert. I mean if one has had a positive experience, isn't the whole idea to let others know so they can avail. I guess you are indicating that I was paid for this review, which is not the case.

Offline Chorley

Yes, you are correct. Sorry again.. I was having a complete brain fart on dates. Apologies. The silver lining is that I did produce 3 reviews, which is admittedly more than I have done in a while :(

Wtf mate, why does it read like an advert??? Can you please indicate the correct tone / use of language for future reference so I don't trigger your radar. (That was sarcasm.) If you don't like my reviews and think I am touting, please report me to the mods. You could also do well to read my other reviews to see that I am not always as flattering.

... Also, positive reviews are in some ways an advert. I mean if one has had a positive experience, isn't the whole idea to let others know so they can avail. I guess you are indicating that I was paid for this review, which is not the case.
Chill out mate. It was an observation. Nothing more, nothing less.  :unknown:

Offline George South

The problem with enthusiatic reviews is that the spectre of Sergei haunts this site. I must admit when I first read the review I was suspicious. But like anything everyone has their own opinion. Glad you enjoyed your punt

Offline Bornslippy

looks cracking. if fk and cim are offered the boxes are definitely ticked. love the fact she will let you suck and fuck those gigantic melons. many girls wont

Offline zinger

looks cracking. if fk and cim are offered the boxes are definitely ticked. love the fact she will let you suck and fuck those gigantic melons. many girls wont

Yea man, both of those are on offer, I did a bit of FK but it doesn't bother me so I don't think I mentioned. CIM is mentioned on her profile.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: good to see reveiws up again  :dance:

I saw her awhile ago when she was a bit less £££`s I recall her attuide was a bit sort of FFS with me :unknown:   I do remember her clit :yahoo:

As Yogi would say  "Bigger than the average clitty Baboo"  :P :P :P

Offline webpunter

I had KL as my top punt of 2016
Reviewed early 2017
And i only paid 150 for the hour b4 prices went up  :yahoo:
Must do another visit
It's been way too long
Silly me  :dash:

As for Hemel Hempstead being East of England WTF ?
If you drop a line vertically south from HH this is where i am - outside London
I thought EoE covered the inbreds in shit holes like East Anglia & places like that  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 02:25:03 am by webpunter »

Offline The sperminator

Reviewed early 2017
Must do another visit
It's been way too long

I thought EoE covered the inbreds in shit holes like East Anglia & places like that  :lol:

Hemel hempstead is one of those centrally located places thats hard to put into a region. I watch look east, and anglia news, both feature hemel hempstead from time to time. What region do you suggest we put it in?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Factory made breasts are a negative.

Offline Chorley

Hemel hempstead is one of those centrally located places thats hard to put into a region. I watch look east, and anglia news, both feature hemel hempstead from time to time. What region do you suggest we put it in?
This 100% I listen to  3 Counties Radio, which broadcasts partly in Bedfordshire and they talk about Hemel all the time.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Reviewed early 2017
Must do another visit
It's been way too long

Well it most certainly isn't in London which is where the OP originally put it, on here Hemel has historically been on the East Of England board, the only other option would the South East. Also it is or at least it was East Of England on A/W so to me its easier to locate reviews off A/W WGs if the area matches on their and on here.

Offline The sperminator

This 100% I listen to  3 Counties Radio, which broadcasts partly in Bedfordshire and they talk about Hemel all the time.  :unknown:

Good choice ! :hi:

Offline webpunter

:thumbsup:

Well it most certainly isn't in London which is where the OP originally put it, on here Hemel has historically been on the East Of England board, the only other option would the South East. Also it is or at least it was East Of England on A/W so to me its easier to locate reviews off A/W WGs if the area matches on their and on here.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Top review! i do look forward to visiting this lady on work travels sadly prob won't be until 2021