Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lydia Thai, Doncaster - massage and Unicorn ;)  (Read 13031 times)

32 review(s) for Lydia Thai massage (21 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6451622) (22 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Millward85

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I caved and needed to meet and unload in person, however my first choices were booked or unresponsive, so onto who else was available, listed 2 notables

(External Link/Members Only started not offering xyz, still has the verification flag then said it was a shared place too many red flags)
(External Link/Members Only after seeing the possibility of her Bare-backing i came out and asked, sadly she does so this unicorn is definite no)

then ended up in vivastreet, after sifting through the rommie crap there spotted this profile, well these two.

Comms: sent off a text got a rather thorough set of texts back for their services agreed upon 2nd bracket they wanted a name, i gave it then got postcode and location sent through, it was a converted building to flats just off main road in to Doncaster town centre, not sure if i can really post more about it or not.

The place: recently converted building to flats, clean modern etc, asked to take shoes off after entering then led through open kitchen/living room to a bedroom, bit small but fit a double bed, though feet did hang over end a bit.

Now myself having some difficulties hearing/understanding accents things got a little wobbly. she was initially charging more but after a brief talk including various gestures we got back to what agreed, she took the money and came back a minute later with a towel lube and strap-on and tassel whip.

The lass: it was her from the first ad no question, though the ad was touched up a bit. im bad with ages but id say in her thirties. she was only wearing a gown an knickers looked good, slight sag on tits and little belly but not off putting.

The Action: so shes come back in and off with the gown, im laid down waiting for the massage to start, i can see the lubes and lotions on the side but she puts a towel over my legs and proceeds to massage me through the towel, bit odd but not complaining. Anyways she works her way up moving the towel up as she does then all of a sudden she stands on my back a couple times then asks if its okay, it was but it had taken me by surprise, continues to neck and arms as you would normally expect. about 10 minutes in total, im no expert on massages but it was alright, i do prefer the oily ones more.

Once through with neck and arms she has me roll over whips me a few times asking if its okay, i have no complaints about it so she ups the force a bit before stopping to harness up. half expecting to be told to switch positions she just pulls one one of my legs up to get in position there, i pull the other up too and shes asks again if this is what im after, i just nod and shes eases it in, shes clearly well practised and starts speeding up. after she gets her rhythm going she starts to wank me off and whipping me again. Then to my surprise she asks if i want her friend in there too, and given the little brain is 100% in control at this point i say sure and she calls another, no-one appears for a minute or two and  then the friend comes in, in just bra and knickers (she looks familiar but cant name her, i think she answered to phoebe or similar), hotter than the lass pegging me anyways, she gets handed the whip and waists no time. I switch to wanking now whilst the original lass speeds up not having to split focus. By this point im ready to blow and blow i do, though pretty much only covered myself :( but they both sorted out the clean up whilst speaking Thai and a little laughter.

After being wiped clean i was getting dressed when they started going on about 2 girl, now thankfully the little man was starting his nap time, which pretty much saved me from going straight to a cash point and back, broken English and the appropriate gestures/actions certainly pointed at a very good time in the not so distant future.

Overall: bit of a sub par massage but she knew what she was doing with the next bit and the second lass coming in to assist was icing on that cake. the down side was though i had paid £70 for 30 mins and came in around 20, and once dressed was all but given the heave ho. would i go again? Yes 100% but for both lasses together.

Also spotted this AW profile looks to be her External Link/Members Only

Offline Baboon13

Did the other girl have a good body aswell as being better looking please? I quite fancy a 3 some with 2thai ladies

Offline Millward85

She did look a lot like that first one you linked, sorry on phone or would just of copy pasted it.

Offline HeyMonkey

I posted a review about Lydia before the lockdown, she was not to my liking and the least attractive Thai in the area in my opinion.
All the Thai women in the Yorkshire area (and I've tried most if not all), are in the 40 plus range and Lydia is in her early 50s.
All Thai women look at least 10 years younger than they actually are.
I also doubt the second women was Celine, as she has her own flat (which I was at a couple of days ago) and although she knows Lydia, she's not a great friend, whereas the second woman is Kat and she and Lydia are best friends.

If you're into toys and a bit of rough and don't mind her saggy, flabby bits, then Lydia is for you. If you like firmer more conventional sex then Kat is a better bet, as she has bigger firmer tits and her belly is a bit firmer too.

Celine is new to the area and has an extremely good body in all respects (looks in her 20s but is at least 40), but she's limiting her action to semi nude massage (which is very basic and lacks any technique), followed by a happy ending and I'll leave it there for her, as I intend to post a full review ASAP.

Banned reason: Ignoring repeated requests to explain himself / touting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline qarma

I posted a review about Lydia before the lockdown, she was not to my liking and the least attractive Thai in the area in my opinion.
All the Thai women in the Yorkshire area (and I've tried most if not all), are in the 40 plus range and Lydia is in her early 50s.
All Thai women look at least 10 years younger than they actually are.
I also doubt the second women was Celine, as she has her own flat (which I was at a couple of days ago) and although she knows Lydia, she's not a great friend, whereas the second woman is Kat and she and Lydia are best friends.

If you're into toys and a bit of rough and don't mind her saggy, flabby bits, then Lydia is for you. If you like firmer more conventional sex then Kat is a better bet, as she has bigger firmer tits and her belly is a bit firmer too.

Celine is new to the area and has an extremely good body in all respects (looks in her 20s but is at least 40), but she's limiting her action to semi nude massage (which is very basic and lacks any technique), followed by a happy ending and I'll leave it there for her, as I intend to post a full review ASAP.

Which Thai ladies, in your opinion, offer the best service in Yorkshire? Based on a combo of their looks, body and quality of service.

Offline Prince charming

Yaya(of Nicholyn Thai gang) is back at the Bond flats in Donny.Has a lady called Joy working there.

Offline Prince charming

No link,but the same no. as before or put Nicholyn in the search bar and you'll get the no.there.

Offline jonesy84

No link,but the same no. as before or put Nicholyn in the search bar and you'll get the no.there.
Any idea where to find a page or number for her? I've searched but can't find anything

Offline Prince charming

Put Nicholyn in the search bar,the results will come up.Click on any of the results and it will tell you there are 6 reviews for Nicholyn Thai.Click that and all the info there-price,tel no.

Offline jonesy84

Put Nicholyn in the search bar,the results will come up.Click on any of the results and it will tell you there are 6 reviews for Nicholyn Thai.Click that and all the info there-price,tel no.
Cheers, not sure how I missed that...

Offline Dave461

Have you got a number for Nicholyn Thai. Have gone through the reviews and viva street but can’t find it. Saw yaya last year and definitely want to see her again.

Offline Prince charming

jonesy84 did you get the no. For yaya?

Offline fforte

I’m looking to try her when I can confirm a booking . She sounds dirty,

Offline Prince charming

Cheers jonesy84,didnt want to go through the process of explaining it again.

Offline jonesy84

Cheers jonesy84,didnt want to go through the process of explaining it again.
No worries. Have you been to see them since they started up again? Any idea who/what is on offer?

Offline Prince charming

No not been so don't know what Joy's like but Yaya is OK but for me a plan b option only.

Offline Prince charming

HeyMonkey anymore info on Celine.

Offline HeyMonkey

It seems that she's more than willing to go bareback with anyone.

Text removed under rule #25, further posts of this nature will lead to a ban.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:25:16 pm by daviemac »
Banned reason: Ignoring repeated requests to explain himself / touting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chandlerhandler

It seems that she's more than willing to go bareback with anyone

What's the latest on Celine then Monkey? and have you confirmed the BB link to Lydia?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:25:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline Prince charming

Or maybe Celine is just spreading a rumour so no one will go near lydia

Offline mrfishyfoo

It seems that she's more than willing to go bareback with anyone

Where's the evidence to support this ??  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:26:27 pm by daviemac »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Or maybe Celine is just spreading a rumour so no one will go near lydia

A pro$$ie telling porkies about her rival MrP.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What's the world coming to ??  :lol: :lol: