Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Etiquettes during a massage  (Read 11363 times)

Offline vaddapalwan

Just something that came to mind and thought I'll hear what others do when it comes to massages. Obviously it varies between different girls when it comes to what you can/can't do but as a general rule for a standard rub&tug massages;

When on my front I sometimes fight the urge to lift my hips when she's stroking between my cheeks. Or is it normal to (ie is the masseuse expecting me to) lift hips when they do that?

When on my back, I keep my eyes closed for the most part as I notice that the masseuse tends to make eye contact quite a lot if I open them so I'm not sure if it's awkward to just stare at them (esp if you're just undressing them with your eyes). So I guess my question is do you fellas keep your eyes open when on your back (i.e. would the masseuse find it awkward that someone they're massaging is just pretty much staring at them)?

Sorry for what might seem like utter noob questions, I'm pretty new to this lifestyle and still working out the kinks

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I usually wait until she cups my balls and starts to reach under...I then raise my hips to allow her better access to my cock allowing her to stroke my full length.  On a few occasions the masseuse has been so good with her long oily reach unders that I’ve ended up on all fours allowing her to stroke away...marvellous !!

Offline vaddapalwan

I usually wait until she cups my balls and starts to reach under...I then raise my hips to allow her better access to my cock allowing her to stroke my full length.  On a few occasions the masseuse has been so good with her long oily reach unders that I’ve ended up on all fours allowing her to stroke away...marvellous !!

Oh wow yeah that definitely sounds great! Only in my last one I allowed myself to lift hips higher than normal and it felt amazing as she took it as an invitation to stroke full length but it wasn't for long before she told me to turn over. I became accustomed to fighting the urge to lift because, essentially, I didn't want to make the massage awkward (if it even is)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Oh wow yeah that definitely sounds great! Only in my last one I allowed myself to lift hips higher than normal and it felt amazing as she took it as an invitation to stroke full length but it wasn't for long before she told me to turn over. I became accustomed to fighting the urge to lift because, essentially, I didn't want to make the massage awkward (if it even is)
Have you thought of reading reviews in the area you punt in, it will give you an idea of what to expect at whatever place you are going to. Most regions have a thread on it.

Offline vaddapalwan

I've had a look, it seems that the lifting hips thing is quite common so I assume the girls are okay if I did it next time.

Mainly wondering about the eye contact thing, whether masseuses get weirded out by it or not etc

Offline Naughtyboyuk

This thread has reminded of a massage I had in Manila where having lifted up on all fours to allow full access to a nice cock and balls massage the girl also gave me a great rimming before she insisted I look back between my legs to watch her blow me...bloody awesome !!!

As for keeping my eyes open when face up...always if it’s a massage with extras possible.  The eye contact sometimes leads a discussion about more than just a handjob being available and if not I like to watch the girls HJ skills...the really good ones offer a extra pillow or raise the bed end so you get a better view.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've had a look, it seems that the lifting hips thing is quite common so I assume the girls are okay if I did it next time.

Mainly wondering about the eye contact thing, whether masseuses get weirded out by it or not etc
I've had quite a few massages and always keep me eyes open, I like to watch what they are doing. It's never been a problem for me or the masseuse. I suppose there is a bit of a difference between watching what they are doing, which I do, and staring at them though. Any eye contact is only brief anyway, she's watching what she's doing.   

Offline bhudda

I thought i was quite bashful but never mind being embarassed about looking at the lass, if shes attractive i ask her to pass me my specs so i can see her properly. After all shes charging good money and i want my moneys worth.

Offline vaddapalwan

Judging by your replies fellas I'm for sure keeping my eyes open the next time I get rubbed down. I felt that the eye contact brings that extra layer of intimacy since it is usually followed by a smile (which I completely don't mind, just was thinking more about the lass).

Offline pewpewpew

If I'm absolutely sure that she's going for my tackle I'll lift my hips, otherwise no chance. A few casual CC swipes and I'll just lay there getting a boner. A few times a girl has slipped her hand right under to grab hold of my dick in which case it would be rude to hinder her efforts. Just can't imagine her doing a swipe by accident and me lifting up to only have her ask what the fuck am I doing!

On my back I will have my eyes closed mostly as it does feel awkward but I do make the effort of a few eye contacts and a smile so she knows what's up. Only brief then back to eyes closed.

This whole massage business is a bit of an art form

Offline bob the knob

when i'm ready i usually let my hand stray on to her leg and slowly lift higher and higher.  i generally find no resistance not even when i get to the interesting bits. The one time there was resistance was the one time i refused extras.  i like to let them know where i want to go.

Offline wombat42

If it looks like there is a chance of HE, when lying on my front, I gradually spread my legs until my feet are a table width apart which I think is saying "Yes I am up for HE". It is quite provocative because spreading your legs makes your bits more visible.

If the masseuse is heavily playing with my bits, while lying on my front, I get onto all-fours to give the masseuse better access before turning over onto my back in my own time.

I am generally annoyed that so many masseuse do not do incidental swipes on your bits. They may do a lot of kneedling very close to your bits but not actually touch them until the very end.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:50:29 pm by wombat42 »

Offline scutty brown

I usually pay them to get their kit off, then 20 minutes into the session reverse positions, getting the girl to lie down and I lick her out........most thai and chinese massage girls then don't know how to react and will let you fuck them, especially if you can lick them to orgasm. Take your own condoms though, most massage girls don't have them.
I've converted quite a few massage-only girls to full service over the years

Offline Littlefoot

I usually pay them to get their kit off, then 20 minutes into the session reverse positions, getting the girl to lie down and I lick her out........most thai and chinese massage girls then don't know how to react and will let you fuck them, especially if you can lick them to orgasm. Take your own condoms though, most massage girls don't have them.
I've converted quite a few massage-only girls to full service over the years

Yes.... but do you keep your eyes open....?  :D ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:28:47 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline spiralnotebook

Etiquettes during a massage

Don`t fart.
Be sure to wipe your arse and not leave any bog paper around you`re bumhole.
Be sure not to leave tissue paper under your foreskin and expect a blowjob.
Don`t ask where the attractive young girl is tonight.

Offline latecomer

Don`t fart.
Thanks for this.  :D
However, regarding your last bit of advice - why not, you never know.

Offline bigboy96

When I lie down I keep my legs parted and if she stands by my hand I'll touch her leg to see if there is a reaction. If not, I'll slowly move my hand up her leg and see how far I can get before she moves away. A couple of times I've reached knickers and slipped a finger inside for a feel. If they stand at the head of the couch and lean over, with their tits on my head, that's usually a good sign.  I always raise myself for a reach under, some are ok, some are fantastic! All luck of the draw. When I'm on my back I keep my eyes closed and open them when she's near my cock.  I can't wait for them to reopen! Hopefully, with the loss of a huge amount of money, many will be willing to go a little further.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for this.  :D
However, regarding your last bit of advice - why not, you never know.

Because the old, deceptively strong, crone giving you a shuffle may well rip your cock off at the root

Offline catweazle

. When I'm on my back I keep my eyes closed and open them when she's near my cock.  I can't wait for them to reopen!

Eyes wide shut.

Offline latecomer

Because the old, deceptively strong, crone giving you a shuffle may well rip your cock off at the root
Ah right, good point, best not said then until you're fully dressed and suitably socially distanced near the door where you can piss off PDQ.

Offline Yorkshirefatrascal

For me, when she casually brushes a finger along the length of my crack (credit card swipe) I make a small appreciative noise and a slight wriggle of the hips to let her know its definitely appreciated. Then, when she moves a bit further in and around that area I give a definite moan of pleasure, a parting of the legs (if they are not already apart) and raise my hips enough to allow her to reach the full length.
Within minutes I'll be on all fours groaning with pleasure while they are spreading the warm oil all around.

As for eye contact, I keep my eyes open when on my back but looking at her body which hopefully is undressed by then.

Offline Home Alone

For me, when she casually brushes a finger along the length of my crack (credit card swipe) I make a small appreciative noise and a slight wriggle of the hips to let her know its definitely appreciated. Then, when she moves a bit further in and around that area I give a definite moan of pleasure, a parting of the legs (if they are not already apart) and raise my hips enough to allow her to reach the full length.
Within minutes I'll be on all fours groaning with pleasure while they are spreading the warm oil all around.

As for eye contact, I keep my eyes open when on my back but looking at her body which hopefully is undressed by then.
You sensual old thing, you!! ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline stampjones

I thought i was quite bashful but never mind being embarassed about looking at the lass, if shes attractive i ask her to pass me my specs so i can see her properly. After all shes charging good money and i want my moneys worth.
Lol I do that too  :drinks:

Offline jimmyinreading

Don`t fart.

Excellent tips there. The first one can be a challenge, trying to hold a fart in while having your bits oooed up.

One other thing i often do with massages where I know that HE or Btb is on offer, is to pay the “tip” up front, as it gets any guesswork out of the way and makes cc swipes etc happen a bit earlier. Yes it’s a slight risk, but not once have I regretted tipping up front.

Offline wombat42

One other thing i often do with massages where I know that HE or Btb is on offer, is to pay the “tip” up front, as it gets any guesswork out of the way and makes cc swipes etc happen a bit earlier. Yes it’s a slight risk, but not once have I regretted tipping up front.

You just dont know for sure how far an individual girl is prepared to go. I can think of two places where not every girl even does HE. If it is a girl I have seen before who did HE I may fondle her tit on entry to the room to confirm my wishes.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:56:33 pm by wombat42 »

Offline Pscz

Count out the cash in front of the masseur when paying, showing you got that extra little bit to pay for extras, or leaving it in your shoe so its visible after you've undressed

Online myothernameis

One place I had been to in Glasgow a few times, very legitimate, and no extras definitely on offer.

But when it came to the massage, more or less it was the same girl, occasionally there were credit card swipes, but nothing else, think it was done more to make you come back.  And you possibly think maybe, just maybe something else might be on offer

Offline methodz00

When I first started visiting massage places I had read a lot of reviews and still didn’t really know what to expect. As a result I let them take the lead which resulted in a few disappointing sessions with me feeling I hadn’t been fully statisifed.

As you start to visit more you’ll get to know what you like, what you feel comfortable with and what is acceptable in terms raising your hips or eye contact etc.

In my experience the worst that can happen is they’ll say no and give you a little giggle or a slap on your arse/dick.

Personally I always raise my hips as I enjoy being wanked in that position and have my eyes open as I like seeing their response to me fingering them or when I cum  :D

Offline jimmyinreading

Count out the cash in front of the masseur when paying, showing you got that extra little bit to pay for extras, or leaving it in your shoe so its visible after you've undressed

Masseur? Fair enough. I usually go for women myself.

Offline Thephoenix

Masseur? Fair enough. I usually go for women myself.

Not much difference with your eyes closed. :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

TBH I just let the lady do her own thing with the reach-unders, if she's intent on handling the meat and two veg then she will, no amount of hip wiggling or lifting will make her.

The key is hands at the head of the table, which generally sets the tone for the massage - will she ask you to put them by your side or will she immediately thrust her crotch against them?

Online myothernameis

I'm sure the masseur will have that little extra, which you wont be expecting   :D :D

Offline scutty brown

Not much difference with your eyes closed. :rolleyes:

a masseur has something to grip when the massage gets too hard and begins to hurt

Offline snaitram99

The key is hands at the head of the table, which generally sets the tone for the massage - will she ask you to put them by your side or will she immediately thrust her crotch against them?

Yes this generally works with Chinese girls. Not so much with Thais. They may move them but still offer HE later.

Offline snaitram99

One place I had been to in Glasgow a few times, very legitimate, and no extras definitely on offer.

But when it came to the massage, more or less it was the same girl, occasionally there were credit card swipes, but nothing else, think it was done more to make you come back.  And you possibly think maybe, just maybe something else might be on offer

If they were definite swipes and you had seen her a few times, she was testing whether you wanted more!  :hi:

Offline Dipper

Total and utter bliss.   :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

Yes this generally works with Chinese girls. Not so much with Thais. They may move them but still offer HE later.

Actually only Chinese girls and yes, Thais tend to brush them straight away, no crotch-fondling through their leggings.  With the sole exception of Mad Pam at the Stratford place, who on first visit and within minutes of commencing rammed my hands straight inside her leggings and told me to have a good play about.

Offline pewpewpew

If I put my hands above my head my arms tend to go numb quite quickly and it's an awkward turn over later

Offline stampjones

If I put my hands above my head my arms tend to go numb quite quickly and it's an awkward turn over later
They usually go there first so you dont usually have to keep them there for long  :cool:

Offline redveee

My arms go under my head to start with then down by my sides then I need to let them hang down from the table due to circulation issues then let them wander up the girls' legs usually without any issues till I get too high. I had a visit to a local place ruined when the girl went through my trouser pockets when I was led on the table, luckily I had given her all the cash iin my trousers but had more stashed elsewhere just in case. I knew she had been through my pockets as I had a receipt in my pocket that was flat in my pocket before the massage but wasn't when I put my trousers back on.

Offline boffin

In your shoe ? do you remove your shoe to pay the fee up front then leave the balance sticking out ?.  :dash: , I prefer to carry my cash in a wallet but each to their own.

Offline snaitram99

In your shoe ? do you remove your shoe to pay the fee up front then leave the balance sticking out ?.  :dash: , I prefer to carry my cash in a wallet but each to their own.

I usually leave enough for a HE showing out of my shirt pocket. Suppose if you wear t shirts you could do the same with jeans back pocket.

Offline Sinnerman50

I do lift my bum when she reaches under but the issue is when she teases plays with my tackle for a long time.  I definitely enjoy it but my stomach muscles start to hurt.  I  sometimes think of asking for a pillow but that would make me look like a wuss!!!

What to do??!! 😀

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I do lift my bum when she reaches under but the issue is when she teases plays with my tackle for a long time.  I definitely enjoy it but my stomach muscles start to hurt.  I  sometimes think of asking for a pillow but that would make me look like a wuss!!!

What to do??!! 😀

As I said earlier when I know she is happy to play and stroke me for a long time I get up on all fours...allows her great access and no issue of stressed stomach muscles

Offline Pscz

Pay the house fee up front for the standard massage.

In the room, I don't know about you, but I like to take my shoes and socks off for the massage.  :)

Offline mr.bluesky

What to do??!! 😀

I don't have any stomach muscles to worry about. :D. Like my dick I just let it all hang loose ( or hard depending how good the teasing has been.) Either that or kneel in an upright position to allow her to play with my cock with one hand whilst the other hand plays with my bollocks.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 06:28:05 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline AlwaysLooking

Starting with laying on my front I do tend to close my eyes, largely as otherwise I'd be mostly looking at the floor (on a proper massage table with the face hole) or left/right with normally not a huge amount to see. My arms normally by my sides, if I bring them up and rest my head on them they tend to go numb after a while. I don't tend to do much in terms of touching when I'm on my front, maybe if she is pushing against my hand I'll have a littel stroke of her leg -but for me I don't find it that easy to move my arms when laying on my front. The only exception to this was one girl I found, would stand by my head and reach over me - and if my hands were at my hand I could reach around and fondle her arse.

If I notice she's getting close to my manhood, then I'll open my legs a little to help, and possibly raise my bum. But I've never moved onto all fours or anything like that - but guess they'll be a first time for everything.

On my back I keep my eyes open, hand by my sides. Then often I will just ask if it's ok to touch, and 99% of the time I've been told it's fine. So I'll start off with stroking her leg, and going exploring. I always say, if there is anywhere you don't like me touching just say and I'll stop. Apart from one girl who didn't like me fingering her, could play with her clit but not inside, no-one has every stopped me touching what I like.

Offline Logamimo

I always start off face down with my legs spread to allow maximum access. Then when she is in a suitable position I slip my hand on her leg and up her whatever and give her pussy a bit of a rub. If there's no adverse reaction then it's game on and take it from there. Not had many instances where they've backed away or been unwilling to go further. I always take a condom with me just incase. :D

Offline sparkus

I always start off face down with my legs spread to allow maximum access. Then when she is in a suitable position I slip my hand on her leg and up her whatever and give her pussy a bit of a rub. If there's no adverse reaction then it's game on and take it from there. Not had many instances where they've backed away or been unwilling to go further. I always take a condom with me just incase. :D

I wonder how many people have been rebuffed at the thigh stroke stage though? Not the smartest of moves in a legit joint.

One thing I've noticed is if it's the winter months and there is any contact with hands, apologise for them being cold.  Several times the SP has taken the (well worn) initiative and placed them in an intimate spot to "warm them up".