Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CALIENTE LUNA - Borough SE1  (Read 1581 times)

5 review(s) for CALIENTE LUNA  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for HOT SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dz100

External Link/Members Only

Before Lockdown

Price: £150 for 60 mins.

Comms:
Were good, found her location pretty well.

Flat on a busy road, super embarrassing waiting outside, Luna will expect you from window, before she lets you in.

Appearance:
When Luna open the door I have to say her body looks fucking amazing ok looking face 5/10 body for me 10/10 :yahoo:, stiletto heels in a sexy lingerie outfit something out of hip hop video, thick thighs big booty, curly hair Brazilian basically my dream girl, its states she 28 years old Lol , I looked at her and thought bitch please you aint 28 you must be atleast 37 or something.

Service:
Guys I’m going to-behonest, it was the shittiest experience from start to finish, Basically Luna led me into her bedroom I was hoping she’ll get on the bed are start shaking her ass like out of hip hop video, nope she said I’m not doing that I was thinking ok thats’ a bit weird considering I’m fucking paying you lol, The service was so mechanical she told me to strip down and get on the bed, the blow job (OW) was so shit I was so vex i couldn’t get a hard, I've been with prossies who don't offer FK but instead at least they get up close and personal by rubbing your cock and kissing your neck Luna does none of that, so I told her let’s do 69 which she agreed to she loved it, so I stuck my finger in ass she made so much noise, while, I still hated my blow job, but the sight of her Phat ass OMD gave me a boner. She got on top she can a ride dick so’ll give her that but, I was excited so I said lets do missionary she said no baby your to big your break me, I was thinking fucking hell women whats your problem, so I said ok doggy, the doggy was good that bitch can take a serious pounding she was making the right sounds she was into it, but its make no sense to me how she can fuck in doggy but not in missionary I’m baffled someone pease explain that to me, I was so annoyed i paid for the hour and all i kept thinking was, I just wanna cum and leave, Once I busted a nut she cleaned me up, we talked a little she asked what I did work all those shit questions I gave her one worded answers and left, before I left cheeky bitch ask me to post on her AW and give her a positive review I thought man fuck you, this whole punt was shit I'm not lying for you.

Overall
I'm not giving it a negative it's a neutral, the only thing which saved it was Luna amazing body, her services are so fucking vanilla, its hurts, this women could be making some serious money, if she offered OWO, FK and actually enjoyed what she does, I'm thinking she might have a boyfriend maybe thats the reason why she so restricted sexually ,I don;t know I'm just complaining now lol, its just feels like she sticks to a outdated script its so mechanically. If i was you don’t go for a hour session she’s not worth it, 30mins is good enough go for the booty, fuck the shit out of her ass one time and never go back.

Offline DevilD

OP, your experience, your review, rating.....but it does sound generous?

Offline Dz100

I know deep down it should be a negative, but Luna body is crazy, these big booty hoes are my kryptonite, if she would of stopped me pounding her doggystyle every minute it would of been a negative.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 06:35:04 pm by Dz100 »

Offline blackprince

I know deep down it should be a negative, but Luna body is crazy, these big booty hoes are my kryptonite, if she would of stopped me pounding her doggystyle every minute it would of been a negative.
I've seen her shes defo a negative. Oh yeah and shes not 28 she really admitted to me that she was 38
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 09:56:57 pm by blackprince »
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stealthmode

I've seen her shes defo a negative. Oh yeah and shes not 28 she really admitted to me that she was 38

38, been whoring for years and still trying to say she cant take a dick in missionary. Would be a Neg for me

Offline Dz100

Lol  :lol: That’s was funny, your right I should
Of given her that negative but the doggy was good guy so she sorted saved it. Are there any women Who look like Luna who offer better services ?

Offline jj1692

The thought of the ass makes me want to try, but the reviews let me know it wont be good. Gotta think with my head :dash:

Offline Stealthmode

Lol  :lol: That’s was funny, your right I should
Of given her that negative but the doggy was good guy so she sorted saved it. Are there any women Who look like Luna who offer better services ?

would you like me to change it to a negative?

Offline Dz100

would you like me to change it to a negative?

Yeah you know what, why do her any favours, let’s change it to A negative  :thumbsdown:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Shittest experience from start to finish and you gave her a neutral because of her body saved it? Mannn..... :lol:. You don't owe her no favours.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stealthmode

Yeah you know what, why do her any favours, let’s change it to A negative  :thumbsdown:

Done.

Parting with £150 for a more than subpar service is not something you should give a pass to due to the body. If anything it would feel worse, cos you didn’t get to maximise it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 01:15:28 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Dz100

You know what you guys are right I'm still new to this whole reviewing thing, I'll get better over time, I'm so annoyed because her body is unique and I aint seen many hoes like her before. But I'm gonna be on the hunt