Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sofia01 - Black Zimbabwean WG Visiting Liverpool  (Read 5128 times)

14 review(s) for sofia01 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh what a find!  :yahoo:

It's rare that we get black WGs here in Liverpool so I was delighted to find Sofia on AW.

Comms wernt great at first. Text for details and availability but got no reply for hours but eventually I managed to book by text for an evening punt.

Location was by the waterfront, we all know what apartments they are.  ;)

Knocked and she opened the door naked. She was very friendly, smiley and seemed to enjoy her job. Money exchanged while we talked, £90 for half an hour - officially the most I've ever spent on a punt but keep reading...

She's Zimbabwean but has a well spoken British accent. An amazing body. Smooth skin, wide hips and a round bum. She's not fat, just has those great curves around the ass. Nice pair of tits, fake but nice. Shaved down there with a little tuft of pubes.

We kissed but no tongues. I think she would have if I'd taken the initiative but I was being careful as she was wearing lipstick and I didnt want any on me for obvious reasons. sucked me off (covered), great technique, 9/10.

We fucked in a few positions. Doggy was amazing watching her lovely big ass I fucked her. Finished in the condom and cleaned up. More chatting afterwards and I'd say well worth the £90.

I've noticed a lot of WG have started creeping their prices up. But I would say £90 for a gorgeous black girl who actually gives the punter her full attention is well better than £40-60 with a Rom girl or bait and switch that cant be assed once she's got your money stashed.

I'd definitely see Sofia again. She comes with a MJ.Spritzen recommendation.

Offline mexicola

Great review, sounds like a good session.

And wow opening the door naked !

Ive had her on my HL for a while, think its time i paid a visit.

Online OakTree

I saw her about five years ago. She was Tyra of Man Elite. As with you oral was with but she was one of the best fucks I’ve had in this game. I was a bit blown away by her to be honest.

Offline Princealbert1985

I saw her about five years ago. She was Tyra of Man Elite. As with you oral was with but she was one of the best fucks I’ve had in this game. I was a bit blown away by her to be honest.

I had always wanted to see her, on the HL she goes!

Offline Mr long sausage

Well I'm convinced. I will look in on her on my next trip into town.

Offline chrishornx

When was this punt ?

Is she working during lockdown?

risky risky

but a classic example of why black lives matter great looker

Offline MJ.spritzen

When was this punt ?

Is she working during lockdown?
It was during the week beginning 15th June. So, yes, she's working during lockdown.

Offline chrishornx

It was during the week beginning 15th June. So, yes, she's working during lockdown.

Brave, or daft

Offline Snagbadjer

Thanks.

We don't get many black women round here (East Mids), but I believe this one has passed through on a few occasions.

I'll keep an eye out.