Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little lori  (Read 10946 times)

2 review(s) for LittleLori (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline solway

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sexy as hell but very bi polar - she can change at the snap of a finger.

Wastes a lot of time on the phone and computer when all we are wanting is down to business.

Totally crazy blogs with overdemanding requests - who would be so crazy.

Sword

£150 an hour to watch her fuck about on her computer?  How is that a positive?

Offline CooperD

She's a MASSIVE timewasters and completely unreliable. Nothing good to add!

Glader

she bids on a lot of reverse bookings if you wish to see her cheaper.

Offline solway

Sorry guys didn't realise I posted posiitive defo not that. Idon't know how to change it on here ?

RandyF

I think she confuses adult work with Ebay the ways she is always trying to flog her nasty fucking furniture on her profile.

Forget about her prices. This is obviously a whore that will do anything for a tenner.

Offline Alexix

I think she confuses adult work with Ebay the ways she is always trying to flog her nasty fucking furniture on her profile.

Ahahah...    :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's true!!! I thought the same thing when I saw her blog

Offline ik8133

I must check her profile to see if there are any bargains, could do with a new sofa!  :D

Offline mattylondon

Sorry guys didn't realise I posted posiitive defo not that. Idon't know how to change it on here ?
I was beginning to question your sanity, so happy you've clarified that's a negative!  :D

A pity, as she looks very cute.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:18:53 pm by mattylondon »

Tjkooker

She is cute as fuck. Is an amazing fuck. Is also a complete mind fuck. She's a money grabber and loves to timewaste.  If it wasn't for the last three she would be a star.

JB1969

External Link/Members Only

Sexy as hell but very bi polar - she can change at the snap of a finger.

Wastes a lot of time on the phone and computer when all we are wanting is down to business.

Totally crazy blogs with overdemanding requests - who would be so crazy.

No idea what the reason for this review is as it comes across definately as not a positive.

Offline tazman1002001

Have you all seen her begging bowl blog from last month.......in short "I want some poor bastard to kit out my whole house, carpets, flooring, security, wardrobes etc......for each of these you get to fuck me all night long" .....after reading all her feedback that sounds like a shite deal lol..... :dash:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline CooperD

That's more like her, begging for things. I was surprised someone had said she was selling things! I guess she's offloading the things guys bought her last year  :lol:

The sad thing is she has a few guys wrapped round her little finger who buy her this stuff and get to listen to her ramble on about shit for an hour in return listening to her latest sob story  :dash:

brigboy

After reading this, I can't help bit think Lori must have gone down hill.... I've had 3 meets with her in the past and was satisfied every time. It's certainly true on initial entry to the property her laptop and mobile are a bit "front and center". However, I had a nice chat with her before getting down to business. She always dressed in very sexy underwear, gave great oral, and found her to be a thoroughly good shag

Just my thoughts :D

Offline Taggart

About a year ago, I was in communication with a Scottish punter who reckoned she was the best thing north of Hardian's Wall. Fortunately for me - and maybe her - I wasn't convinced having researched her, and instead saw someone else who was superb - very pretty, right attitude, not a clock/phone/PC watcher, and gave 110%. And no, I wont say who she is.....

brigboy

Out of interest, is there a particular reason why won't you say who she is?

Just wondering

RandyF

About a year ago, I was in communication with a Scottish punter who reckoned she was the best thing north of Hardian's Wall. Fortunately for me - and maybe her - I wasn't convinced having researched her, and instead saw someone else who was superb - very pretty, right attitude, not a clock/phone/PC watcher, and gave 110%. And no, I wont say who she is.....

Totally pointless post then, or am I missing something?

Offline Taggart

At the moment she's not working having undergone a back operation. I hope to see her in the next 6 weeks so there will be a report, and you'll know.

Offline J_H

I must admit if I hadn’t read some of the reports here (including another, previous, very strong ‘Negative’) I’d have been balls deep in it! Physically she’s got the lot (for me), and does all I need – DFK, WOW, CIM, RO – admittedly the eyes are rather intense (natures warnin g signs)! Feedback mostly positive but there is a really strange recent one (06/05/14) from a guy with 378 reviews who has written ‘theif (sic) stole £800 from me with threats from her BF’. Even more strange is the fact that Lori has given the guy a ‘10/10 x x’. WTF?! Confused?
The same guy has also positively reviewed French Magalie twice and, incredibly, Class Companion, his words: ‘lots of fun and great role play’. IIRC the role play from Class Companion was of the Dick Turpin variety with chibbed-up pimp in supporting role!
Nicking dosh doesn’t sound like one of Lori’s peccadilloes, wonder if he mixed the two up. Strange anyway.
But the interesting thing for me is that, until I discovered UKP, it would never have occurred to me to do any research, nor would I have known how to do it.

Will await Taggart's revelation!

James999

Despite all the negatives TJ's comment sums it up, she's as cute as fuck, I'd book her for 30 mins and have fun, agree to anything she asked / promise her the earth (or whatever her current wish list is) have my fun and leave.

In a 30 min appt there's little opportunity to waste time, and £80 wouldn't be wasted, she may later be pissed off when the promises never materialised  :D

Tjkooker

I must admit if I hadn’t read some of the reports here (including another, previous, very strong ‘Negative’) I’d have been balls deep in it! Physically she’s got the lot (for me), and does all I need – DFK, WOW, CIM, RO – admittedly the eyes are rather intense (natures warnin g signs)! Feedback mostly positive but there is a really strange recent one (06/05/14) from a guy with 378 reviews who has written ‘theif (sic) stole £800 from me with threats from her BF’. Even more strange is the fact that Lori has given the guy a ‘10/10 x x’. WTF?! Confused?
The same guy has also positively reviewed French Magalie twice and, incredibly, Class Companion, his words: ‘lots of fun and great role play’. IIRC the role play from Class Companion was of the Dick Turpin variety with chibbed-up pimp in supporting role!
Nicking dosh doesn’t sound like one of Lori’s peccadilloes, wonder if he mixed the two up. Strange anyway.
But the interesting thing for me is that, until I discovered UKP, it would never have occurred to me to do any research, nor would I have known how to do it.

Will await Taggart's revelation!

Looking at that guys feedback he is a submissive. No doubt mags told him to place that feedback. That's how devious and underhand the smelly French cow is.

Offline CooperD

Search aw field reports and you'll find a field report relating to the negative feedback. I'm amazed Lori never got it removed!

Tjkooker

Search aw field reports and you'll find a field report relating to the negative feedback. I'm amazed Lori never got it removed!

Very oddly structured report. Very much in the posting fashion of mags and her 20 alter egos.

RandyF

One report has her real name and her full address on it.  :bomb:

Offline mattylondon

Despite all the negatives TJ's comment sums it up, she's as cute as fuck, I'd book her for 30 mins and have fun, agree to anything she asked / promise her the earth (or whatever her current wish list is) have my fun and leave.

In a 30 min appt there's little opportunity to waste time, and £80 wouldn't be wasted, she may later be pissed off when the promises never materialised  :D
She's cute alright, but sounds like a fucking thief! There are a couple of reports that allude to this. One to avoid, IMO.  :scare:

RandyF

Yeah, while it looks like the French cunts been at it again, lets not forget Little Lori is a one seriously desperate skank, who'd fuck her own mother for a tenner.

James999

If you just take the punt fee and it's an incall that affords her no opportunity to steal, why some guys go along with wallets, credit cards, I Phones & watches just shows stupidity, what are they trying to do, impress a pro$$ie?

Offline J_H

Yeah, while it looks like the French cunts been at it again, lets not forget Little Lori is a one seriously desperate skank, who'd fuck her own mother for a tenner.

Is the ma available as well? The mother/daughter scenario is still unticked on my bucket list!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
She's cute alright, but sounds like a fucking thief! There are a couple of reports that allude to this. One to avoid, IMO.  :scare:
If it's true of course. Maybe this is the boyfriend that made the threats:  External Link/Members Only

I would be surprised if she is 25, maybe nearer 30. Probably time to hang up the school uniform.

quiateguy75

can only say ive seen lori 7 or 8 times on outcall basis since 2011 and never once felt worried that i was going to be robbed or threatend. got on well with her personaly and shes always provided exactly what ive asked for,dont get as much time as id like for meets so she's normally my first choice.

Offline J_H

Have I any reason to be suspicious that of Quiateguy75's mere FIVE posts, THREE of them are puffing up Lori; the other TWO are, not very subtly, slagging off other girls?

Or is it just me ...

vorian

Have I any reason to be suspicious that of Quiateguy75's mere FIVE posts, THREE of them are puffing up Lori; the other TWO are, not very subtly, slagging off other girls?

Or is it just me ...

Looks like you are right to me, posts have a feminine touch to them as well.

BigFelly

She's been on my AW hot list for a while, just never managed to arrange a suitable time.  Would be interested in hearing what Taggart thinks too, in light of her recent feedback.

Tjkooker

She's been on my AW hot list for a while, just never managed to arrange a suitable time.  Would be interested in hearing what Taggart thinks too, in light of her recent feedback.

1st post. Interesting.

vorian

1st post. Interesting.

Indeed, lots of interesting first posts across the site today.

Offline J_H

Funnily enough, I was just about to write that a 'reverse psychology' type post about Lori from a previously unkown punter was probably due about now.

And right on cue ....

vorian

Over three years since signing up and this as a first post. Hmmm

BigFelly

Dearie me, paranoia rules around here obviously.  :unknown: :dash: 

vorian

It's a mistress that rarely disappoints.

Tjkooker

Oh FFs not another one. Written and spelt like a prossie.

BigFelly

Oh FFs not another one. Written and spelt like a prossie.

What's the implication there then?  That a "prossie" can't spell or write?  A tad derogatory there isn't it?  You sound awfully uptight.  Maybe visiting more "prossies" would help?

vorian

What's the implication there then?  That a "prossie" can't spell or write?  A tad derogatory there isn't it?  You sound awfully uptight.  Maybe visiting more "prossies" would help?

My word, you're a bright one aren't you. It seems the rumours are indeed true, bit of a waste of a three year old account. Out of interest do you take medication or have therapy or perhaps indeed a combination of the two.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 08:49:33 pm by vorian »

BigFelly

My word, you're a bright one aren't you. It seems the rumours are indeed true, bit of a waste of a three year old account. Out of interest do you take medication or have therapy or perhaps indeed a combination of the two.

You had to edit that post?  Blimey.  Are you Dumb, to his Dumber?  Or is it the other way round?

vorian

You had to edit that post?  Blimey.  Are you Dumb, to his Dumber?  Or is it the other way round?

Bye, bye Little Lori and please remember your profile is linked to your crazy ranting here,  which kind of proves the OP's point.

Oh and I'm dumber by the way. :hi:

Well that's the first or is it the second one banned today.

yorkshire123

vorian

Mad May continues  :D

I predicted it would be one of those weekends first thing morning,  might have something to do with the bank holiday.  :unknown:

JB1969

Isnt that guy the one who spent time in jail for assaulting a prossie, he was in the diggler

vorian

Isnt that guy the one who spent time in jail for assaulting a prossie, he was in the diggler

Sorry you have lost me there.

Offline J_H

It's a mistress that rarely disappoints.
And she didn't disappoint today either ...

JB1969

Sorry you have lost me there.

He looks very similar to the guy who did some time for assaulting a prossie about 2 years ago.