Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hottest TS Donna - London / Orpington  (Read 3762 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4638199) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline y101y

External Link/Members Only
£140 for the hour.

Saw her couple weeks ago. Decided it was worth a go after reading decent reviews on here especially the great M/M/TS thread. I’m not interested in anal (sometimes giving, never receiving) so cock size isn’t too important. I also don’t always suck, so again size less of an issue.

Comms were easy. Good directions and she greeted me in the little schoolgirl outfit she has on in her profile. Immediate kissing and rubbing my cock through my trousers before leading me into the bedroom and asking for £. Quick shower in a tiny bathroom (I’m a bit overweight and found it a tight squeeze around the shower, much bigger punters will have a problem).

Great BJ from her and I decided to suck this time as well. As reported in other reviews, she has a tiny cock. Probably 3” but nice and stayed hard or semi for the entire visit, as far as I saw. Plenty of action - 69, rubbing cocks together, etc. She even rimmed me once although I wasn’t completely comfortable with that. Felt good, just not my thing yet and I definitely wasn’t going to do it to her.

Finished by shooting my load on her cock and she spent a few moments wanking herself with my spunk.

A light massage and clean up shower. All together used about 50 minutes of the paid hour but that was fine for me.  Nice girl, worth a shot if like me you get the occasional itch for a tranny and are in her area. I wouldn’t travel long distances for her.