Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Kira-Harrow-Ha1.  (Read 1490 times)

13 review(s) for LUSCIOUS KIRA (8 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

I have reviewed Kira on here before years ago and punted with her many times since. Just before lockdown I fancied seeing her again so I booked her.

Kira looks like her free pics, is now in her 50s, a size 14-16 with quite a fat out of condition body, ok looking facially, I reckon 20 years and more ago she was very attractive. Dropping tits. Hungarian with ok English.

Services offered were FK/DFK/OWO/RO. Her kissing was good but not as full on as it used to be. Her OWO was good but no DT or attempt at it, it was charged as a £10 extra making the hour £80 up from £60 when I reviewed her before in 2014. However this time no Fingering on her was on offer. Her attitude was good but I felt that her service offered had gone backwards with less on offer than before but costing me more. So a Neutral off me and I doubt I would see her again. She is at best ok for £80 but that's not good enough for a positive review.

Parking can be tricky in the daytime, based on the Pinner Road.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only