Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sonya Thai - Bayswater  (Read 18006 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4523411) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline loveahe

THIS IS A TS REVIEW

External Link/Members Only

After having 10 weeks locked down with the missus, she's finally back to work so I had the itch to get out and have some fun.

Having seen a few reviews of this TS, I thought I'd give her a try as she was free yesterday afternoon when I was on the prowl.  I'm not a regular TS lover, but do appreciate the feminine ones although not into those huge cocked latinos.

Price: 1 hour for £150

Comms: Very good, responded to my initial message after about 20 minutes and we agreed a time and I told her I'd drop her another message when I arrived in the area about 20 minutes before the appointment. No delays or slow replies when I arrived and she actually saw me about 15 minutes before the booking time as she was ready. Her English is pretty good and can easily hold a conversation.

Location: In the usual Bayswater triangle, a few minutes from Bayswater Tube and about 10 from Paddington.

Accommodation: Nice apartment in one of the grand old buildings and it seems like she shares with someone.  Bedroom clean and nice clean bathroom too.

Looks: Pretty girl, very feminine. Decent sized ass. Nicely done fake tits, felt good and not too hard. Decent face. Decent physique, tattoo on top half of one arm.  As mentioned by a previous reviewer, when she puts her hair up you can see a slightly more manly jawline, but not that noticeable as she had my cock in her mouth by then!

Experience: I liked the punt.  I generally turn up with good hygiene and a good attitude and see where we end up.  Paid the readies over, and was asked if I wanted a shower. Told her I'd just had one so just had a quick piss.  She went off for a quick freshen up and came back and asked if I wanted a massage first.  Stripped me off and undressed and a good 15 minutes of relaxation.  Could feel her cock and tits brushing my back and was looking forward to the next stage.  She asked if I wanted to fuck her or she wanted her to fuck me. Told her it had been a while but if she took it easy I was keen for her to be in charge.  I saw another review on here, talking about her banana shaped cock, and couldn't help but smile as it was exactly as described.  Had a bit of mutual sucking, and she certainly has some balls on her too!  Eventually she slipped the pillow under my back and took it gently until I gave her the nod, and then she fucked like a champion until I shot my bolt everywhere.  Cleaned me up, and we had a chat about Thailand and asked if I wanted a shower.  Declined as I had some stuff to do.

Would I return? Yes, I'm not a regular punter and very rarely see a TS but I liked her and her service.  Importantly for me, she didn't look at her phone once during our meeting. In fact I don't even know where her phone was.

Would I recommend? Yes, I'm not a full on TS afficionado so let Sonya take the lead.  But enjoyed my time, and would certainly have no problem recommending her.

Offline Knight Templar

Good review , thank you , this is an itch I have yet to scratch  but some of the TS ladies look smoking hot, just a shame I am a few hundred miles from the big city .
Next time I am down there for work  I might see if I can eventually get around to breaking my TS virginity.
 :thumbsup:

Offline loveahe

Good review , thank you , this is an itch I have yet to scratch  but some of the TS ladies look smoking hot, just a shame I am a few hundred miles from the big city .
Next time I am down there for work  I might see if I can eventually get around to breaking my TS virginity.
 :thumbsup:

Funnily enough, I messaged another TS to make sure I got one definite lined up that day.

She came back to me that evening, and said she was up for a meet.  She's a 19yo student, seems to only work after 5pm when classes are done for the day.

I reckon she'd be a good first time for someone new to TS WGs so will endeavour to see her this week and review.

Offline boredtryst

Offline Knight Templar

Funnily enough, I messaged another TS to make sure I got one definite lined up that day.

She came back to me that evening, and said she was up for a meet.  She's a 19yo student, seems to only work after 5pm when classes are done for the day.

I reckon she'd be a good first time for someone new to TS WGs so will endeavour to see her this week and review.

Look forward to you review

Offline loveahe

who was the second girl?

Kira?  Potential for a bit of a psycho, but I'll TOFTT

Offline pa5151

On the one hand this review is very positive, and on the other hand another reviewer said she didn't kiss and looked like a thai boy with makeup  :lol:

Offline loveahe

On the one hand this review is very positive, and on the other hand another reviewer said she didn't kiss and looked like a thai boy with makeup  :lol:

I said I didn't kiss, I've had quite enough of that stuck at home during lockdown!

:scare:

Offline JohnHerts

I left a positive review on here, thought she was awesome, pretty and would see again, I don’t think she kissed either but who does.

Offline winkywanky

I left a positive review on here, thought she was awesome, pretty and would see again, I don’t think she kissed either but who does.

You may well have had a nice time with her, but plenty Trans girls do kiss, so if you're a punter who enjoys this then it's someting to consider when looking for a punt.

Offline Xtro

Offline JohnHerts

Rare to get a TS in Hatfield, wonder if this will be new thing. I saw this girl in London and had a great time, will probably visit as I am local to Hatfield

Offline winkywanky

Now in Hatfield.   ;)

Why did you have to go and say that!!  :scare:

Offline bb9790

i think she travels everywhere in London was about to see her last week but she has moved.......
same feeling bro.....

Offline Xtro

It's not like you've got any other plans......   :rolleyes:

Offline loveahe

Now back in  London, go and sample those huge balls!!  :cool:

Offline Marshall00001

First time meet with Sonja TS Thai.

I meet Sonja in Chester December 2020 to fore fill a fantasy I’ve had for about 10 years.

I was extremely nervous but she made me feel at home straight away she looked like her pictures but I would of liked her to have meet feminine feet and painted nails.

She was willing to do everything I asked and tried to make me experiment with her which included her putting a very think bendy long penis in my mouth 69 the mad thing is this did make me cum pretty much straight away into her mouth which she didn’t expect lol!!

I enjoyed the experience but felt a bit dirty afterwards with sucking her off, was also a little embarrassed as her penis was a fair bit bigger than mine, I am not sure if I would do it again as i didn’t really enjoy it like fucking a girl. I didn’t want to fuck a ts so was happy with jist touching her, jerking each other and sucking.

Offline Xdominant

I had a great experience with her in Dundee. Left a review a few days ago.