Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: IVY@RIO - Chelsea SW3  (Read 3475 times)

20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577592) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SZR1989

AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text

Review: She's a thick tall ebony brazillian, really hot body. Rode me hard I came quick and hard with her on top. She's tall and has big thick thighs which can be heavy but she's not fat at all. Curves in all the right places.

Postives

Amazing body, thick slim
Decent OWO
Rides well in CG
Bubble butt (C on the chart I believe)
Tasted fresh and clean
Friendly and smiley throughout, nice girl

Negatives

Not discrete, when I was outside she called me up from the window  :dash:
English is very poor
Bathroom was ensuite and decent size with a clean toilet and shower but the floor was wet and make up all over the sink, I think she had just showered (which is good) but left it in a mess and I nearly slipped over.
Was fingering her during RO but she moved my fingers away after about a minute

Booked: £100 for 30 mins

Activities:
OWO, RO, CG, Fingering (only a little bit)

Would I see again? Probably not, she was a decent fuck and absolutely rode me like crazy in CG but I don't think a second visit would be any better. Maybe for 15 mins but wouldn't go out of my way to see her.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review @SZR1989

Are the pics accurate ? .... reminds me of a girl I saw last year and was always intending to go back but she went home. Just wondering if it is her.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online sparkus

Offline SZR1989

Thanks for the review @SZR1989

Are the pics accurate ? .... reminds me of a girl I saw last year and was always intending to go back but she went home. Just wondering if it is her.

Yes very much so, little bit of airbrushing on the pro photos but thats to be expected they are pro photos. Very much a fair reflection on the photos but would say her arse is better in person.

Online sparkus

Yes very much so, little bit of airbrushing on the pro photos but thats to be expected they are pro photos. Very much a fair reflection on the photos but would say her arse is better in person.

Are the enhanced breasts well done or of the rock hard fake variety?

Offline SZR1989

Are the enhanced breasts well done or of the rock hard fake variety?

well done