Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: YourHiddenSecretX / Tottenham Hale  (Read 4713 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5082248) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only
£60/30 mins

The venue will change so I won’t dwell on it. The girl guided me with decent comms. Once in the room, she’s attractive, like the pics. She’s short, chunky and curvy, but not on the BBW spectrum so you can expect a healthy body-shape. I didn’t book an hour, so I could only have 30 mins as her schedule dictated.

Action started with some nice sensual FK. There was no flinching or shying away which is good. I didn’t get near her pussy with my hand. So fingering was avoided. She soon slid down my body to get sucking on my boner.

She performed OWO to a decent standard. It was reasonably deep, but not gaggingly so. She paid some attention to the balls. This went on for 5 mins or so. I got eye contact then and at several stages during the proceedings. I prolonged the owo with 69. She’s got a nice meaty pussy to suck on and I was given a few mins to enjoy that, before she pulled away.

On with the dom and into doggy. As I said she’s curvy and has a thick ass which looked good as I pounded. She was quite vocal during the sex, but I didn’t feel it amounted to “pressure to come”. I mounted her in mish and in this and the previous position, she felt reasonably tight. I also took the chance to suck her ample boobs which had not been so available in the opening stages. She accepted more snogging during the shag which is good to note. To finish, it was a good vigorous shag and we were both breathless as I blew my load.

20 minutes of action.

Conclusion: £60 is a reasonable price for what I got. She’s friendly, welcoming and sensual. She mentioned she’d be leaving East London for the West soon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 03:24:59 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Kaluuu276

Been watching this one for a while as lack of many feed backs.

Glad you had a good time but she has too many extra services not worth my visit.

Online The_Don

Glad you had a good time but she has too many extra services not worth my visit.

First punted her back in 2017 (@ £70 P/H) and she had some extras but over time more have been added to the list and her rates do yoyo.

Offline smiths

£60/30 mins

The venue will change so I won’t dwell on it. The girl guided me with decent comms. Once in the room, she’s attractive, like the pics. She’s short, chunky and curvy, but not on the BBW spectrum so you can expect a healthy body-shape. I didn’t book an hour, so I could only have 30 mins as her schedule dictated.

Action started with some nice sensual FK. There was no flinching or shying away which is good. I didn’t get near her pussy with my hand. So fingering was avoided. She soon slid down my body to get sucking on my boner.

She performed OWO to a decent standard. It was reasonably deep, but not gaggingly so. She paid some attention to the balls. This went on for 5 mins or so. I got eye contact then and at several stages during the proceedings. I prolonged the owo with 69. She’s got a nice meaty pussy to suck on and I was given a few mins to enjoy that, before she pulled away.

On with the dom and into doggy. As I said she’s curvy and has a thick ass which looked good as I pounded. She was quite vocal during the sex, but I didn’t feel it amounted to “pressure to come”. I mounted her in mish and in this and the previous position, she felt reasonably tight. I also took the chance to suck her ample boobs which had not been so available in the opening stages. She accepted more snogging during the shag which is good to note. To finish, it was a good vigorous shag and we were both breathless as I blew my load.

20 minutes of action.

Conclusion: £60 is a reasonable price for what I got. She’s friendly, welcoming and sensual. She mentioned she’d be leaving East London for the West soon.

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup:  I see she has just moved location as she was showing as in N17 yesterday. I assume she was in the brothel on the 1 way system in Monument Way/Hale Road, well known, and full of Hungarians, that's where I punted with Mellissa who is still about in the area, and quite a few other WGs. Lots of building work being done in that 1 way system at the moment.

Also in that brothel looking at the profiles is Sweety Blonde who has some reviews on here, I think under another name, and Daisy D Amour I think, probably others as well.

Offline bedhedred

I saw her fleetingly and recognized her.

I think I did her in the Poplar flat used by Anna Flower, and in Bow in the dump where Vicky Sexy Girl used to work.

Found her...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194207.0

I think her service was lacklustre and forgettable. Nice looking burd though
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:55:56 pm by bedhedred »

Offline smiths

I saw her fleetingly and recognized her.

I think I did her in the Poplar flat used by Anna Flower, and in Bow in the dump where Vicky Sexy Girl used to work.

Found her...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194207.0

I think her service was lacklustre and forgettable. Nice looking burd though

Yes she was at least using this WGs pics, I see there is now only 1 free pic in her gallery, a totally useless back shot, 2 days ago when I last looked there was a partial face pic and it was of the WG who used to be called Lola etc.

Offline Convince Me

I was a regular back in 2017 when she was in Clapton E5. Moves around a lot. Can come across as abrupt on the phone. GVFM at £60; prices go up when she's out the country.

Offline smiths

I see today this WG or the pimp has raised her hour rate from £80 to £100 a hour, kept the half hour rate at £60.