Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Shoreditch  (Read 3248 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Art Vanderlay

External Link/Members Only

A long overdue review from me. Paid £180 for 1 hour.

Comms:

Excellent, very quick to respond via text and services confirmed day before the meet. Confirmatory text sent a couple of hours before the meet too.

Busy road but very easy to find, just a 10 min walk from Old street tube. You'll need two separate codes to access the building for the two doors. Phone reception is terrible inside (for me anyway). Fantastic flat, air con if you need it and an en suite.

Appearance:

As good as if not better than her pictures. Beautiful with perfect hair and make up.

Service:

Mia has a very pleasant and warm manner. Greeted me dressed in some very sexy lingerie. Cash handed over and i hopped in the shower. I'm pretty vanilla and like all services covered but took the opportunity to try anal - which was fantastic. A lot of my experience with Mia mirrors others, session was basically OW moving onto anal x2 with a rest/chat in-between. Mia has good English so it was nice to chat whilst recharging.

Conc:

Mia provides a service which matches her looks. I would definitely revisit

Offline hermanmunster

I couldn't agree more with some of your comments about her approach.

I've found her communications excellent - prompt, individual, polite, "pleasant and warm manner".  She is clearly well organised. 

Refreshingly, her messages don't keep referring to you as "bby" - this seems to be the way with most Latinas.   

Offline Mr Girth

I've seen her once (last year) and agree her attitude was faultless.

I'd love to return, but note she's had her green light on and presumably been working throughout lockdown. Which concerns me.

I suppose we all need to exercise our own judgement as to whether that's a risk or not. And what it says about a girl's attitude to her own health.

Offline smiths

I've seen her once (last year) and agree her attitude was faultless.

I'd love to return, but note she's had her green light on and presumably been working throughout lockdown. Which concerns me.

I suppose we all need to exercise our own judgement as to whether that's a risk or not. And what it says about a girl's attitude to her own health.

Its 100% A risk of course as a WG cant know whether her punters have the virus or not, at the time of the punt even the punter might not know he has it, plus she might not know she has it but is potentially infecting who knows how many others, same as her punters could be.

Once i punt again i would still punt with a couple of regulars if still about who i know were working during at least some of this lockdown, we all make our own decisions on this.