Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BavarianGirl - Whitechapel  (Read 3289 times)

17 review(s) for BavarianGirl (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RighteousLord

Met Sonja back in February this year.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics - I called up Sonja and asked if she was available that evening. She requested that I put a booking through on AW and the meeting was arranged.

Location - Sonja was working out of a serviced apartment just off Commercial Road. The place was clean, with a nice bathroom, living room and bedroom. The entrance was just off the main road, so was discrete.

Looks - Sonja photos are accurate on her profile. She is a busty lady with all the curves in the right places. She has a distinct goth look about her and soft Bavarian accent. She was dressed in a little black dress with stockings when I arrived. She changed into a sexy lingerie set whilst I was in the shower.

Service
I had seen Sonja a number of years ago when she worked out of a serviced apartment near St Pauls. Since then I’d been meaning to get over to see her, but my punting opportunities are very limited these days. She then went back to Germany and returned at the beginning of the year. So I made sure I cleared some time to go over and see Sonja. Sonja’s service is very sensual, lots of teasing and excellent foreplay. Nothing is rushed, she takes her time to build the sexual tension. Lots of DFK, pulling away just as you’re getting into, has you begging for more. Her oral technique is fantastic, lots of eye contact, attention paid to the balls, and deep rimming.

I’d booked an hour of her time, but went over by about 20min. There is definitely no clock watching.

Sonja is one of the best and look forward to the day when she returns and I can arrange another visit.

Offline winkywanky

Ah, ze big Brunhilde-type!  :cool:

With a name like Bavarian Girl I instantly thought of a renaming of the old Tom Petty Classic, American Girl: External Link/Members Only

Perhaps with a subtle rewriting of some of the lyrics too? Might be some fun to be had viz zat :D