Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NikkiPr1 - Preston  (Read 6622 times)

21 review(s) for Nikkipr1 (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline OniPirate

External Link/Members Only

Pre lockdown punt, was visiting Preston due to work and decided the meet Nikki while I was there.

Comms
Was very good, emailed through AW and got a fairly quick reply back with number (a landline number), called next day to see her, agreed to a time and was provided the address.

Quite a shabby flat on a main road near the bus station, not that it mattered it's not like I went there property hunting. Also because I was not from the area I didn't really care who saw me entering the building although those who are local might find it a problem as its on a main road with quite a lot of traffic, if discretion matters.

The Lady
She is definitely the lady in the pics, her age is fairly accurate clearly in her 40's. She is in fairly good shape for her age and would even say she could come across in her late 30's/early 40's. Long black hair with a fairly pretty face and has a great pair of tits with piercing in her left nipple. Was looking to meet a gorgeous milf and I sure did.

Price
£50 for 30 minutes

The Meet
Arrived at the location entering the building as she said she would leave the door partially opened, went up a pair of stairs knocked on the door and was greeted by the lady herself and was taken to the room. Once in the room, got a good look at her and knew I was in for a treat. She was wearing black lingerie with black fishnet leggings. Once paperwork was sorted she wrapped her arms around me and we began to make out full on kissing and was not scared to use her tongue this went on for quite a minutes and tbh would have been satisfied with continuing making out with her the remainder of the session. While making out she slid her hands down my pants feeling out my package which was already hard by the tongue action that was taking place. She began to undress me while my hands were exploring her body. Once naked she got on her knees and started to perform owo her technique being superb decided to return the favor and had her squirming and moaning seemingly enjoying it as she closes her legs so I am forcing down on her pussy. On went the condom and went on to fucking in various positions doggy, r. cowgirl, cowgirl and missionary while snogging my face off with her thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. Session was coming to a end once again standing up while she was on her knees she started to perform owo again saying I could cum in her mouth which I made sure to comply with who was I to say no this this ladies request, was offered some tissues to clean up, which I accepted, then placed in a bin in the corner, dressed and left the place. not a clock watcher. 

Overall
Overall it was one of the bests punts I have had, although I have not been on the scene long. If your looking to enjoy some time with a milf who knows her way with her tongue, Nikki is definitely someone to visit and you can't really complain about her prices. Only regret is I did not see Nikki earlier when I was visiting Preston as I definitely would have liked to have seen her more and if I was a local would be regular.

I will note when ever i visit her profile on AW she is never shown as available even when I initially contacted her she was not showing as available but tried my luck and got a swift reply back when I emailed her, so if your visiting her profile and it's showing she not available don't let that put you off email her and she may get back to you and you will be in for a treat. Honestly considering visiting Preston again once this lockdown is over just to meet Nikki again

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 11:34:19 pm by zediro »

Offline george r

i think she was always known as tile shop nikki on the old preston punters forum..
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:30:11 am by george r »

Offline Asianfcuker

i think she was always known as tile shop nikki on the old preston punters forum..

You are quite correct, used to be a tile shop Nikki is there I think 5 days a week & Maria the other 2 days. I think Maria may have retired but not 100% sure on than info.

(Removed as unpublished exact locations not allowed.)
AF
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:35:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline photoclicker

Offline Access

Her ad says size 12 with a 36c bust, but her picture looks to contradict this massively....

Offline cueball

Her ad says size 12 with a 36c bust, but her picture looks to contradict this massively....
She's bigger than that. She's more like a size 14/16.... Big boobs, big ass, big pussy..... And great fun too  :D

Offline MikeGee

Has anybody been to see Nikki since she reopened in early July? I spoke to her about a week after she reopened and she said she was only seeing regulars and working Tuesday to Friday 10.00 am - 3.00 pm.
I like to think of myself as a regular and she said that when I was ready to punt again, to give her a call.

I was just curious how the punts went, obviously no kissing these days!
Banned reason: No reply to question about lack of reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blue Moon

Has anybody been to see Nikki since she reopened in early July? I spoke to her about a week after she reopened and she said she was only seeing regulars and working Tuesday to Friday 10.00 am - 3.00 pm.
I like to think of myself as a regular and she said that when I was ready to punt again, to give her a call.

A regular? How can you be a regular - you have no reviews. I think you'll just have to remain curious.    Bm

Offline usroads

Offline Richthescouser

PM me, I don’t want to share and cause a rush for her.

Online Kool Keef

A regular? How can you be a regular - you have no reviews. I think you'll just have to remain curious.    Bm

He's another one who asks for information but is unwilling to share his own knowledge  :thumbsdown:

Offline tesla

He's another one who asks for information but is unwilling to share his own knowledge  :thumbsdown:

don't be so harsh he has only been here since 2018, he's still learning to leech

Online chrishornx

pm me