Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie Hungarian Blonde Colindale NW9  (Read 5118 times)

7 review(s) for Karolina Diamond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for Katie Gold (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for Gold Katie (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

can't find her on AW but might flat share with External Link/Members Only

Price: £40 for the 30mins . Offered £30.00 for an 1/2hour but was declined   . She never even considered it !

Comms : I both phoned and  initially text her and received a response quite quickly asking me to call her .  Her English is clear and easily understood but heavy accent and not confident  .

Location: Next to Colindale Tube  . Parking .... forget it  :scare:  1st floor flat in a private estate if you know that area those new modern blocks are full of Whores working and living there  . Seemed quiet during the day time with no obvious individuals hanging around . Buzzer to gain entrance . Apartment and bedroom and  bathroom with plenty of towels and mouthwash etc are clean and presentable - typical new build key worker style apartment   :dash: On the way in i saw a stunner being follwed by her Pimp  :dash: Most athletic sexy body i have seen for ages !!!

The WG: Quite welcoming and pleasant . Her English is ok and no obvious stand offishness but slightly shy ! She is quite pretty attractive and petite at least 5ft " , but taller in very high heels very darkly suntanned   probably mid/late 20s . Could be B&S but was very similar to pics on Viva in appearance but advertises as close to 40 !but looks really good for her age  . Reasonably sure  the WG in the pics . With make up and hair extension and wore a light blue one piece and black bra knickers with high heels - can't fault the appearance   . Shoulder length blonde hair that you can grab into a hand full that she then put into a bun for getting banged   . Body that is in good proportions and slim, slight  belly , shaved brasiliam fair pubes dress size 8  and small/med. boobs with normal size stand out nipples that she claims are quite sensitive  . No memorable tattoos . Friendly and encouraging probably upto 1 km of paid cock by now !

The service: . Started after stashing the cash by caressing and kissing whilst i undressed her . Had a good feel of all of her body and she started to get moist and rub her body against mine . Grabbed my cock , caressing and massaging it then commenting how big it was and nice - Yes standard whore BS  :sarcastic:  . Do you want CBJ or OWO ?  :dash:  Satisfactory technique but not particularly long in time or varied use of tongue  . Not a practitioner of DT  :sarcastic:  Stood her up , on with condom . Her pussy is reasonably tight and but i applied a small amount of lube on her and played with her clit . She held my cock against her clit squeeezing it several times with her inner thighs then helped me enter her  from behind  , next into reverse CG which she was good at into doggy and then finally missionary  which she started to relax and become more intimate in making noise and and allowing me really deep up her . Whilst in doggy i applied the Lester Piggot which she received in great spirit . It really livened her up and got her a lot more proactive and out of her going through the motions spirit  you can get quite a good sensation of feelings , but still takes a while to get really deep up her   :thumbsup: As she took her donation she gripped a bit tighter and used the head board of the bed to give a bit more resistance  :thumbsup:

The verdict: OK vfm and a good  bang by a reasonable performer . Would probably visit again and would hope she would be even more confident in her banging and not need the Lester Piggot    . True positive !

Offline lil_chicken111

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself OP.

On the way in i saw a stunner being follwed by her Pimp  :dash: Most athletic sexy body i have seen for ages !!!

Is this the stunner in question?

Offline rockharders

I saw this girl years ago. Amazing body for her age.
Old profile and reviews for reference.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6491
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:35:42 pm by rockharders »

Offline Goldfinch

Offline smiths

I assume this is her A/W profile; External Link/Members Only Gold Katie. Parking wise after 6.30pm Mon-Fri you used to be able to park for free on side roads near the station and the estate she is based at. And it used to be free on the same streets all weekend.

This WG is based near where Khloe Sexy Girl was and not far from Amy Amazon.

Offline Xtro

I saw this girl years ago. Amazing body for her age.
Old profile and reviews for reference.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6491

Well remembered Sir, +1..... considering your review is nearly 5 years old!   :thumbsup:   :hi:

Offline PatMacGroin

This one looks incredible. Even more so for the stated age of 46!

What makes you think they share a flat? Did you see her there, and did she look as good as these photo's suggest?

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself OP.

Is this the stunner in question?

No the stunner was a blonde Brasilian look a like entering flats next to the train station !

I assume this is her A/W profile; External Link/Members Only Gold Katie. Parking wise after 6.30pm Mon-Fri you used to be able to park for free on side roads near the station and the estate she is based at. And it used to be free on the same streets all weekend.

This WG is based near where Khloe Sexy Girl was and not far from Amy Amazon.

Nice research ... yes that's her  :thumbsup:

This one looks incredible. Even more so for the stated age of 46!

What makes you think they share a flat? Did you see her there, and did she look as good as these photo's suggest?

Whilst outside the front door heard a second female voice inside ! Katie blanked the question of doing a double FFM  :blush:

Offline Wozel

Op when you say her nips are sensitive I take it she didn’t allow you to suck on them properly then?

Op when you say her nips are sensitive I take it she didn’t allow you to suck on them properly then?

No she allowed that but fore warned me to be cautious and gentile . To be fair found her accomodating and had no refusals or restrictions on any thing i did . As commented she took the Lester Piggot in great spirits  ;) 

Forget to say in review that whilst in standing position doggy she raises one of her legs and strokes the inside side of your thighs with her calf muscle even touches your balls with that leg gently all whilst you are pounding her from behind . Second only whore i have known who knows and does this  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Totally top move  :dance:

Offline chas bar

Price: £40 for the 30mins . Offered £30.00 for an 1/2hour but was declined   . She never even considered it !

Comms : I both phoned and  initially text her and received a response quite quickly asking me to call her .  Her English is clear and easily understood but heavy accent and not confident  .

Location: Next to Colindale Tube  . Parking .... forget it  :scare:  1st floor flat in a private estate if you know that area those new modern blocks are full of Whores working and living there  . Seemed quiet during the day time with no obvious individuals hanging around . Buzzer to gain entrance . Apartment and bedroom and  bathroom with plenty of towels and mouthwash etc are clean and presentable - typical new build key worker style apartment   :dash: On the way in i saw a stunner being follwed by her Pimp  :dash: Most athletic sexy body i have seen for ages !!!

The WG: Quite welcoming and pleasant . Her English is ok and no obvious stand offishness but slightly shy ! She is quite pretty attractive and petite at least 5ft " , but taller in very high heels very darkly suntanned   probably mid/late 20s . Could be B&S but was very similar to pics on Viva in appearance but advertises as close to 40 !but looks really good for her age  . Reasonably sure  the WG in the pics . With make up and hair extension and wore a light blue one piece and black bra knickers with high heels - can't fault the appearance   . Shoulder length blonde hair that you can grab into a hand full that she then put into a bun for getting banged   . Body that is in good proportions and slim, slight  belly , shaved brasiliam fair pubes dress size 8  and small/med. boobs with normal size stand out nipples that she claims are quite sensitive  . No memorable tattoos . Friendly and encouraging probably upto 1 km of paid cock by now !

The service: . Started after stashing the cash by caressing and kissing whilst i undressed her . Had a good feel of all of her body and she started to get moist and rub her body against mine . Grabbed my cock , caressing and massaging it then commenting how big it was and nice - Yes standard whore BS  :sarcastic:  . Do you want CBJ or OWO ?  :dash:  Satisfactory technique but not particularly long in time or varied use of tongue  . Not a practitioner of DT  :sarcastic:  Stood her up , on with condom . Her pussy is reasonably tight and but i applied a small amount of lube on her and played with her clit . She held my cock against her clit squeeezing it several times with her inner thighs then helped me enter her  from behind  , next into reverse CG which she was good at into doggy and then finally missionary  which she started to relax and become more intimate in making noise and and allowing me really deep up her . Whilst in doggy i applied the Lester Piggot which she received in great spirit . It really livened her up and got her a lot more proactive and out of her going through the motions spirit  you can get quite a good sensation of feelings , but still takes a while to get really deep up her   :thumbsup: As she took her donation she gripped a bit tighter and used the head board of the bed to give a bit more resistance  :thumbsup:

The verdict: OK vfm and a good  bang by a reasonable performer . Would probably visit again and would hope she would be even more confident in her banging and not need the Lester Piggot    . True positive !

Where did you get those prices from,on AW she quotes £40 15 mins and £60 for 30 mins,plus loads of extras.

Offline smiths

Where did you get those prices from,on AW she quotes £40 15 mins and £60 for 30 mins,plus loads of extras.

Fuck knows why the pimp doesn't put a cost for OWO and Cim, but OWO was an extra £10 when I enquired some time ago now.

Yes £40 for half hour as the OP got is a very good rate assuming a WG is good obviously, with many like this WG taking into account her hour rate its £60-80 or more, a smaller number at £50 for half hour. Now her half hour rate is £70 if the OWO is still £10 extra and her hour rate £90 including OWO.

Offline Wozel

No she allowed that but fore warned me to be cautious and gentile . To be fair found her accomodating and had no refusals or restrictions on any thing i did . As commented she took the Lester Piggot in great spirits  ;) 

Forget to say in review that whilst in standing position doggy she raises one of her legs and strokes the inside side of your thighs with her calf muscle even touches your balls with that leg gently all whilst you are pounding her from behind . Second only whore i have known who knows and does this  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Totally top move  :dance:

Cheers