Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Joy Thai - Wandsworth, London  (Read 4590 times)

Offline Jeffers77

Joy Thai

£100/30 mins

Comms - arranged via text with prompt, friendly replies.

Location - Suburban flat near Putney/Wandsworth Station, pretty untidy flat in a very dark room. Have to walk through the living room to get upstairs (and indeed to get to the shower) - Nammon, who does massages was sitting in the living room.

Joy - It is her in the photos but rather older (5-7 years more?) with a lot more makeup. Podgy, great tits, a bit saggy but natural and large suckable nipples, shaven below however quiet a few noticeable stretch marks on her belly. English not the best but quite an amiable girl.

Services - She offered a massage at first, quite good got a few crooks out, didnt really get sensual on the massage and just asked me to flip over. Quite submissive, she wanted me to take the lead/initiative, antibacterial on the old chap then oral with condom (quite good, got me going) and then on to missionary. She seemed to enjoy it, made all the right sounds and she felt good. We went in to doggy and finished with the view of her nice ass. Her body is showing some signs of age and is a bit podgy as I said (I however like a bit of meat).

Id say it as positive to neutral, given how passive she was and that she was noticeably older than her photo suggested, maybe it was the chemistry? Id say visit if you want a quickie and like an asian with large natural tits. Otherwise there is far better out there.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 03:28:41 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, thanks for reviewing. One of the benefits of reviewing is that you can get feedback which will help you line up better punts and better VFM. In this particular case, for that price you should be getting a much more attractive girl, and much better services including: OWO, CIM/Facial, anal sex.

I'd estimate that she's somewhere in the £60-80 range, dependent on her age. How old do you think she was? (I have an age scale here if that helps.)

Offline blackprince

Cheers, thanks for reviewing. One of the benefits of reviewing is that you can get feedback which will help you line up better punts and better VFM. In this particular case, for that price you should be getting a much more attractive girl, and much better services including: OWO, CIM/Facial, anal sex.

I'd estimate that she's somewhere in the £60-80 range, dependent on her age. How old do you think she was? (I have an age scale here if that helps.)
to be honest it's hard to find Thai's for under £100 an hour if you find any please let me know.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

to be honest it's hard to find Thai's for under £100 an hour if you find any please let me know.
You're right, as far as Thais go most are £100/30 minutes. But it's very usual to get such limited service (as per this review) at that price, which was the point.

There are cheaper Thais, mostly tourers I've met in East England, but they're also a bit older and do less, as reflected in their prices.

Offline blackprince

You're right, as far as Thais go most are £100/30 minutes. But it's very usual to get such limited service (as per this review) at that price, which was the point.

There are cheaper Thais, mostly tourers I've met in East England, but they're also a bit older and do less, as reflected in their prices.
Tina massage was one of my favourites I have been to see her many times but the last time I went november 2019 I have not been back. I was very disappointed with the last visit. Soo much soo I haven't been back it's a shame
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline evg

OP, when did you discuss the services with her, on the phone or at the location? Asking as her ad only mentions massage.

Offline Jeffers77

OP, when did you discuss the services with her, on the phone or at the location? Asking as her ad only mentions massage.

I think made the assumption given the prices that it wasnt just a massage. I probably confirmed over text too.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 03:10:20 pm by Jeffers77 »