Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely GFE - Glasgow  (Read 3628 times)

51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Flying visit to Glasgow, my kind of lady, big ish boobs and i didnt leave dissapointed.....meet was Xmas time 2019

External Link/Members Only

BOOKING:

1 hour in call: £140

VENUE:

Downstairs flat, quiet ish street! Very near to bus and rail links! Clean and tidy

ANTONIA LOVELY:

Information ref. age, size, services is spot on, she's the girl in the pictures, although skin tone in her pictures may be altered slightly but not her size or shape, I might be wrong also, as she has olive ish skin! She's quite pretty, with a lovely persona being very warm and friendly

COMS:

Introduced myself and enquired on UKE about availability, AW request when id worked out when i could visit, then txts on the day, prompt responses and clear info given regards finding her premises!

MEET:

I was initially drawn to Antonia by her media on UKE, the event day came around quite quickly!

Made my way over by metro, a short walk and im inside, greeted with a big smile, almost as big as her knee high boots, im liking what i see so i quickly go freshen up!

I return to find Antonia stood by the bed, we kiss and explore, I get her boobs out, im happier now and she gave me oral while sat on the bed, good oral to!
We retire to the bed, more kissing with idle chit chat thrown in, more oral on me, even better, I prefer it when im laid down or sat in a chair! Her turn, all lovely and fresh! Then various sex positions mostly doggy and mish all met with gusto, I then got more oral before a bit more sex, enjoyed myself very much, but sadly today I couldn't orgasm, no idea why, it happens sometimes, doesn't bother me really if ive had a good time and i had, tbf to Antonia she was a bit upset/concerned that id not "finished" as if she'd done something wrong, I assured her it wasn't down to her or her efforts and that i was was content! No clock watching at all, pleasant and chatty as i got myself together to leave! Kiss and a hug by the door and off I went!

PROS:

Quite pretty, big ish boobs, slim figure, provides a top service, I felt like her absolute focus, warm friendly persona and a good kisser to boot!

CONS:

Bit of a nothing really, but during our session she used flavoured/coloured condoms, I'm just not a fan is all, yes i could have asked, but this is me being really fussy, overall no cons!

VERDICT:

A great service provider, with a smile and her focus is on giving you a good time! One of the nicest girls I've met, I'd happily visit this lady again and again! Thumbs up from ET !  :thumbsup: