Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISH_PETITE_DOLL - Grays. Resist your urge and AVOID  (Read 2865 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5286712) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Joe12345

External Link/Members Only

When: monday 1st June PM

Comms; had tried calling from the morning, she eventually texted back some hours later. Was available straight away. Comms from then were swift

Looks;  Long brunette hair...flat curves, dressed in talkies (almost chavy)

Time; had agreed 1 hour for 150, see below for her stunt

Meet; arrived and offered a shower.

Will  keep this short. Shes not chatty and very much distant. Half assed owo. Had to ask.her twice to take bra and knickers off...reluctantly taken off. Tried giving her owo...she takes it as an opportunity to check her phone...a minute later says an emergency has come up and needs to half the booking. But doesn't want to half the fee...rather she insists on 100. Looking back I should have been more pushy as it wernt my problem she had to cut short the meet. I then went back to receiving more oral...which I opted to be more aggressive out of frustration.

Dom on(her on top) and I was out of there 10 mins later.

Poor social skills from her side. She clearly doesn't enjoy it.

My fault..saw the previous reviews which suggested this would happen but a 20 year old Brit sounded tempting.

Shyte service...avoid I'd suggest!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:20:40 pm by Joe12345 »

Offline Zeusthedoc

Comms; had tried calling from the morning, she eventually texted back some hours later. Was available straight away. Comms from then were swift

Will  keep this short. Shes not chatty and very much distant. Half assed owo. Had to ask.her twice to take bra and knickers off...reluctantly taken off. Tried giving her owo...she takes it as an opportunity to check her phone...a minute later says an emergency has come up and needs to half the booking. But doesn't want to half the fee...rather she insists on 100. Looking back I should have been more pushy as it wernt my problem she had to cut short the meet. I then went back to receiving more oral...which I opted to be more aggressive out of frustration.

My fault..saw the previous reviews which suggested this would happen but a 20 year old Brit sounded tempting.

this read like a sketch of what a shit punt would be like...
shame you had a mare! she's earned her place on my BL!

that said, i'm sure there will be people calling for your head given that social distancing is still in effect and all that...

hard lesson learned!

Offline The sperminator

so the current lockdown rules dont apply to you then? Are you dominic cummings?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
so the current lockdown rules dont apply to you then? Are you dominic cummings?

I will thank the OP for the review, there are plenty of other threads to discuss whether it’s right to see WGs.

If your that concerned post on them rather than derail a review that’s posted on a review site...

Offline smiths

So you paid £100 in the end for what 10 mins or so, she did you right up, been their done that so know exactly what it feels like, I let my dick dictate with a low life earlier this year, her lovely lithe body persuaded my brain to give her £100, it was a waste of time and money.

As to punting on 1st June irresponsible of you in my book as is her working or in her case being a low life, but thanks for this review as further warning of this scumbag.

Offline dieseldriver

In recent months been a few new WG's in Grays. Some stay some don't last long. And most in their twenties. Although I gave Curvy_Crystal a negative review, at least she's not been working since lockdown. So another visit is planned as a safe punt.
As for the new girls in their twenties, no thank you! Also waiting for Woodlands Spa in Retterton to reopen. Bit pricey, but after a shared shower and jacuzzi clean down below if feel like a RO and giving a rim job.

Offline Zeusthedoc

So you paid £100 in the end for what 10 mins or so, she did you right up, been their done that so know exactly what it feels like, I let my dick dictate with a low life earlier this year, her lovely lithe body persuaded my brain to give her £100, it was a waste of time and money.

As to punting on 1st June irresponsible of you in my book as is her working or in her case being a low life, but thanks for this review as further warning of this scumbag.

jesus since Jan you've had a fair few neg reviews on here!
bad luck...
looks like we punt in similar sorts of areas so thanks for your reviews!

Offline smiths

jesus since Jan you've had a fair few neg reviews on here!
bad luck...
looks like we punt in similar sorts of areas so thanks for your reviews!

Thanks, yes some if not many of those reviews were of WGs who had no or little feedback on here, I was taking a risk in search of a gem. I found a small number of them like Polish Kora for example, but loads of low lifes as well. In the main it was my time I had wasted not also my cash though that did happen a small number of times. I did a lot of walking away, or had dead comms on arrival in the WGs area were the main problems.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks, yes some if not many of those reviews were of WGs who had no or little feedback on here, I was taking a risk in search of a gem. I found a small number of them like Polish Kora for example, but loads of low lifes as well. In the main it was my time I had wasted not also my cash though that did happen a small number of times. I did a lot of walking away, or had dead comms on arrival in the WGs area were the main problems.

enfield is close enough so works well for me (once punting resumes 'safely') - i can also get to east london easily enough...
definitely is hit and miss as you say.

Offline smiths

enfield is close enough so works well for me (once punting resumes 'safely') - i can also get to east london easily enough...
definitely is hit and miss as you say.

Enfield is full of low lifes on A/W postcodes EN1,2 and 3, the Polish brothel in Sydney Road is hit and miss though I did have good punts with Kora their before she moved location. There is or was a Hungarian brothel off the Hertford Road full of scum as well, in their profiles the words Enfield Look are used instead of Lock. Another one full of Hungarian scum off Hedge Lane in Palmers Green N13.

About the only WG that may be of interest to me if still about when I punt again is a WG calling herself Tisha, says she is a Black Brit, she is actually based or was in Cheshunt charging £120 an hour. Little feedback on here about her that I could find on her A/W profile number. So that would as it stands be taking a risk in search of a gem.