Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa of TJ's  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only

Date 9th April
Location Walkden
Time Spent 30 mins :£ 40
Extras OWO £0 as usual at TJ's
Lisa is a late 20 something Slim Blonde with small tits but cracking legs nice bum and i would guess pretty much for most things
Entered room and nice kiss and play with the cock to help get ready for action.Nice mutual feel then straight down onto her knees and begins to suck my cock.She has a fine tecnique and lots of eye contact i stroke her hair whilst she runs her tongue round my head.Then onto the bed for some more fine oral and then into an excellent 69 .She tastes divine and gets very vocal and grinds herself on my tongue she rewards me with some lady juice on my tongueShe then proceeds to nipple twist me and i adore this and know im failry close so suggest sex.Then on with the condom and she buries her head into the pillow and i slide in and out and in a very short time the condom is filled.She is a rarity in that doggy normally does nothing for me but works a treat with her.A nice little clean up and chat.All in all a very very good little shagger with a top personality.She is a girl who just exudes sexuality and tartiness.