Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE GIRLS....Not this lot you wont  (Read 9091 times)

abdul

It's funny that you spent the last five minutes looking at guys fucking each other to find one picture to paste. And get no laughs. I hope for your sake you are faster with google maps, Abdul.

Yeah actually you said my earlier post was not translated well that's why I had to put a pic here for you :P

Stealthshagger

Online NightKid

Fuck me, here we go again ... it's officially spilling onto the review board now.

@Stealthshagger: Wind it in. We know Sadgit is an appropriately named troll but you doing the Angry Internet Man routine isn't making anything better.
I believe there are precedents of multiple posters getting axed for exacerbating the situation before.

@Admin/Mod: I'm guessing the reason why OP hasn't been banned yet is because there is no rock solid evidence of being previously banned & you don't consider his post troll-esque in nature.

However, Rebecca received a final permanent ban on account of her being too divisive to which I think this case is in similar vein.
Therefore, I can only hope the decision not to allow him to remain is made sooner, rather than later.

whiterussian

I don't really feel its down to anyone to question the Mods.  Sadgit and Abs have done nothing to get banned, that is their game.  I don't reckon anyone should lose their rag over it though as the forum is always going to have nutjobs coming on trying to wind people up. Fact.

Offline kowalski

I have a friend who I occasinally go to London with.He seems to get off by winding prozzies up.His thing seems to be that he befriends them at the hotel bar, pays for a few drinks and when it comes to closing a deal he acts all innocent and backs away.By this time he's wasted a big chunk of her time and got off on it.He's even had them out for a meal and given it the all innocent when it  comes to putting 3-500 smackaroos on the table.Some of his antics are pretty close to the edge where he invited a  ouple of fresh EE girls to his place and then gave it the ol innocent like oh my cash card is blocked or similar or oh i thougt you wanted sponsering for studies.Bottom line is that he never gets his cock out.I often tell him he's gonna  come unstuck one day. Now this has got me thinking is there an army of prozzie winder uppers out there??

vorian

I have a friend who I occasinally go to London with.He seems to get off by winding prozzies up.His thing seems to be that he befriends them at the hotel bar, pays for a few drinks and when it comes to closing a deal he acts all innocent and backs away.By this time he's wasted a big chunk of her time and got off on it.He's even had them out for a meal and given it the all innocent when it  comes to putting 3-500 smackaroos on the table.Some of his antics are pretty close to the edge where he invited a  ouple of fresh EE girls to his place and then gave it the ol innocent like oh my cash card is blocked or similar or oh i thougt you wanted sponsering for studies.Bottom line is that he never gets his cock out.I often tell him he's gonna  come unstuck one day. Now this has got me thinking is there an army of prozzie winder uppers out there??

If there is they are a bunch of cunts as well and do as much harm to proper sensible punters as the B&S/shit prossy brigade.

Offline shagbambi

Now this has got me thinking is there an army of prozzie winder uppers out there??

Kowalski is bang on.  This is the kink. And protesting on here is pretty much the second pop that just keeps on giving......

Offline punk

Surely limiting or  banning members is a call for  Adam to make or Nik and no one else?

Sadgit

Surely limiting or  banning members is a call for  Adam to make or Nik and no one else?

I don't really feel its down to anyone to question the Mods.  Sadgit and Abs have done nothing to get banned

Pretty boring now but its interesting how some profiles act like judge and jury in a Kangaroo court.
Can almost hear the lynch mob "We don't need evidence…we got our man"

It basically shows how peoples behavior can alter when they can be anonymous members of a gang and protected by that gang.

For example many of you throwing in your two bob support for Stealthagger and despite no previous interaction with me fire insults and calls to get me banned.
Why…..because its what the crowd are doing.

Id bet good money many of those same profiles that feel a need to get involved are the same ones that would look the other way if they where face to face with a situation that really required their intervention to stop an attack,mugging etc.

Its classic when they can remain an anonymous member of a group you see the worse side and perhaps the true side of many people, You dont have to solely  take responsibility for your action.
Everyone was doing it…. It's why cowards join gangs and people do things in group they wouldnt do on their own and its normally unsociable things.

There are many classic study of deindividuation and how phenomena like this led to the growth of the Nazi party and other extremist groups.

Complete respect to Whiterussian and Punk not because they questioned the pleas for a ban (honestly I couldn't care either way)
but for not falling foul deindividuation and losing their individuality.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 01:20:46 pm by Sadgit »

Stealthshagger

The objections come from the belief that you are insincere as you do not follow advice. And repeatedly go to blatant fakes. It seems your only intention is agitation.

On a forum like this, all we have is that people are real, and discretion. It all becomes meaningless when there is a piss taker making up nonsense and being disingenuous.

It doesn't matter that you are despised. In fact, I'm sure many find me annoying. The reason they aren't asking for me to get banned is because I am legit and share information. Like me or hate me, share my views or have the opposite, I am a real punter and share information that's real. End of.
You are not real. No one could possibly be as stupid as you are demonstrating yourself to be. It just isn't plausible. So the question is, who are you, and why are you here? Your disingenuous nature and wind up objectives render all else moot. 12% vagina fat or not.

Sadgit

The objections come from the belief that you are insincere as you do not follow advice. And repeatedly go to blatant fakes. It seems your only intention is agitation.

On a forum like this, all we have is that people are real, and discretion. It all becomes meaningless when there is a piss taker making up nonsense and being disingenuous.

It doesn't matter that you are despised. In fact, I'm sure many find me annoying. The reason they aren't asking for me to get banned is because I am legit and share information. Like me or hate me, share my views or have the opposite, I am a real punter and share information that's real. End of.
You are not real. No one could possibly be as stupid as you are demonstrating yourself to be. It just isn't plausible. So the question is, who are you, and why are you here? Your disingenuous nature and wind up objectives render all else moot. 12% vagina fat or not.

You miss the point as always.
Hate to repeat...I followed advice,
Just not yours.

I noticed your choice of words is not surprising.
Whenever possible you always refer to the multiple, a unit greater than yourself "We, us ,everyone here" etc.

Those susceptible to being deindividualized subconsciously believe they are part of a gang and can gain favor by rushing to the front and trying to stick a boot in when the numbers are favorable.
Opportunist exist in all walks of life and we saw a lot of this at the recent riots, people who previously had no criminal record became arsonist, muggers, thieves and committing brutal attacks for no reason other than they could get away with it in a crowd...or so they thought.

All your ranting and raving has done is created a crowd that those inclined can act out the way that they may have questioned if they had to do it alone or face to face.

Do you really think any of those coming to your defense,spending time to find pictures and write post etc would lift a finger if they saw someone getting a kicking outside the station.
How many of these people do you think really rally behind causes that mean something in the world.

This forum is no different than any other, you think its the first time Ive heard calls to get me banned despite not breaking any rules other than choosing not to conform to your ideas.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:30:02 pm by Sadgit »

Stealthshagger

All the advice you got was pretty much the same. You did not follow it. Hence not one surprised response at your second review. Your inability to spot the pattern proves my point. I have taken shits more intelligent than you.

You are a troll. Dumb as fuck, but also a troll.

cockneybstrd

I like the SADGIT character the ability to get under peoples skin should be saluted.

However the ethos behind this site is to share honest info. So I think they should avoid adding to the review section and stick to winding people up.

Sadgit

All the advice you got was pretty much the same.

How do you know what advise I got via PM ??
You are a stupid man and you say stupid things.

Maybe I took the advice of individuals has that ever crossed you your mind.
You got caught up in the hysteria you created and now have to defend it...pretty sad really.

Most of those that chirp in with the ban Sadgit, pictures they gogled, spellchecker (lol) have no idea whats going on and the fact that I have repeatedly told you I listen to advice....Just not yours.
Its obvious they have no idea and to be honest honest have no interest.

They see this as an opportunity to be a twat, whos right whos wrong makes no difference.
Its purely down to which is the safest place to run in throw a cheap shot from a safe distance and be accepted by the crowd.

The vast majority of interviews from the recent riots showed most people had no clue to the facts or even initial reason of the riots.
Just an excuse to let their true self be exposed without fear.

You think you have support but its not about you or what you post.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Keep posting and remember to use key words to encourage others and imply safety via anonymity through numbers.

Stealthshagger

You are a troll. The people you reviewed were known fakes. You are a dumb fuck and a fake. No review from you is worth anything. Why don't you go back to reviewing the review system, shittard.

Sadgit

I like the SADGIT character the ability to get under peoples skin should be saluted.

However the ethos behind this site is to share honest info. So I think they should avoid adding to the review section and stick to winding people up.

Careful CB this could end up one of two ways for you...

The pack could turn on you but that creates an unnecessary risk as if you retaliate to an attack it weakens the group, and the first attacker could be left isolated.
Isolation doesnt go down well when you only joined cause the numbers looked favorable.

The other option is to ignore you and and hope your post fades away.

I think your on safe ground with option 2 :-)

Stealthshagger

Acting like you are sun tzu when you can't even spot the most obvious fakes. That's rich. What happened to bold and highlighting? You forgot how to use them? How is the spetsnaz training in your bedroom going? Did I mention you are 100% full of shit?

Sadgit

You are a troll. The people you reviewed were known fakes. You are a dumb fuck and a fake. No review from you is worth anything. Why don't you go back to reviewing the review system, shittard.

Known fakes.... ??
IS that as conclusive as your proof I didnt take advise via PM ??

Tell me where in this thread its conclusive....
Thing is on rare occasions these ones that look too good to be true actually do turn out to be true.
taken from thread about this girl
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16778.msg261054;topicseen#msg261054

Is that your conclusive proof ??

Stealthshagger

vorian

Stealthshagger

I ask because he clearly refuses advice to the point where he persists in misspelling advice itself, despite correction. Ironic really. I wonder where sadgit is actually from. 

Sadgit

What's your first language?

Why is that relevant.

Oh I forgot when all else fails fall back behind irrelevant moot points such as grammar,punctuation,spelling, crossing T and dotting i's.

Are you really there already ??

Think you should get into politics as the PM's advisor, part of your strategy would be if the opposition are slamming us on the issues that really matter  lets go through their written manifesto with a spell checker and look for any written mistakes, punctuation, grammar bold type etc.
No full stops...Oh yest,thats always a good one and it's bound to sway opinions.

Stealthshagger

What is your first language? I made it clear why I ask. You can't answer a simple question? Your lack of ability to manipulate the language is relevant. It also explains why several points are clear to English speakers, yet seem a mystery to you.

What is your native tongue?

cockneybstrd

I think he prefers "Greek"  :hi:

LOL Yeah I can see SADGIT studying Classic's for its degree.

Stealth

Give it up mate. Its Friday, go out have a beer have a punt,

Stealthshagger

LOL Yeah I can see SADGIT studying Classic's for its degree.

Stealth

Give it up mate. Its Friday, go out have a beer have a punt,

I see what you are saying, but I have found this board to be the only useful tool online in our hobby. It irks me immensely when someone comes in here, is fake and is taking the piss. If no one fights them on it, we all of a sudden have fake reviews standing, fake shit all over the place. I would rather be banned along with sadgit than have a faker pollute the reviews etc here unopposed. We don't have to get along, but if you are fake, I'll call you out on it, and it does matter.

You get my point though, right?

Offline jammiedodger1

I see what you are saying, but I have found this board to be the only useful tool online in our hobby. It irks me immensely when someone comes in here, is fake and is taking the piss. If no one fights them on it, we all of a sudden have fake reviews standing, fake shit all over the place. I would rather be banned along with sadgit than have a faker pollute the reviews etc here unopposed. We don't have to get along, but if you are fake, I'll call you out on it, and it does matter.

+1, i have a theory about sadgit as he's clearly not a genuine punter, i suspect he's on here because he hates wg's, punters or both, he's even got me wondering if his user name and avatar reveal what he really thinks of us punters in general  :unknown: theres nothing like a good stereotype eh, just off to pick my flasher mac up from the dry-cleaners and must remember to wrap some sellotape around the arm of my nhs specs  :D wonder how as a none native speaker he's familiar with steptoe and son and find it ironic that he chose an openly gay actor as his avatar, maybe he has even deeper issues than even he realises  :angelgirl:

Sadgit

If no one fights them on it

DONT PANIC STEALTHSHAGGER is here
Hidden Image/Members Only

Thats means are you with me....
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:24:42 pm by Sadgit »

Stealthshagger

No, it means do you understand why I persist. An English speaker would have understood that. Stick to Mongoloid Masterbating Anally training in your bedroom. You couldn't outwit Forrest Gump. Your mind has the agility of Stephen hawking during a powercut.

Sadgit

What is your first language? I made it clear why I ask. You can't answer a simple question?

Have you answered my simple question....

Ill ask it again...
How do you know I havent taken advice through PM

Is that simple enough

Stealthshagger

You haven't even mastered question marks. Bold, a favourite. Basic punctuation, not so much.  Are you using google translator? You seem to miss every single point.

Sadgit

If no one fights them on it, we all of a sudden have fake reviews standing, fake shit all over the place. I would rather be banned along with sadgit

Its all down to you STEALTHSHAGGER or the punter will be Doomed....doomed I tell you, DOOMED.

Wouldnt it be funny if you got banned and I didnt ROTFPML  :lol:

Go on admin PLEASE you know it would bring the house down...do it for a laugh then let him back once he has cooled off.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sadgit

You haven't even mastered question marks. Bold, a favourite. Basic punctuation, not so much.  Are you using google translator? You seem to miss every single point.

So you didnt understand the question or are you falling into first line of defense as per the PM's plan  :lol:

Stealthshagger

You really are a simple one. I hope you speak at least one language fluently. English it ain't. Google translate that, Walter Mitty.

What a clown. It took you how many posts to copy paste stealthshagger correctly? What a simple shit you are.  Why don't you go ahead and try another punt? See if you can find an oil painting of Angelina Jolie and be shocked when it isn't her and she won't give you a nuru anal massage through your transformers pyjamas. Just make sure you mention your 12% body fat in advance, along with your pink belt in tiddlywinks, so there is no trouble.

Some men (in this case a WG I think) you just can't reach.

rogerc23

I wonder if anyone is going to admit to pm mr sadgit with advice?No I thought not,sadgit try engaging your brain and try answering a simple question you failed to answer previously.
If you are a genuine punter share with the forum which girls are on your shortlist for your next punt,can you do this?
You can then get opinions prior to the meet so you can save yourself more aggro and the need to threaten people with mma violence.

Sadgit

No, it means do you understand why I persist. An English speaker would have understood that. Stick to Mongoloid Masterbating Anally training in your bedroom. You couldn't outwit Forrest Gump. Your mind has the agility of Stephen hawking during a powercut.

Fair play I need to brush up my English and honored to have a such an esteemed  master of the language such as you to help me.
With my piss poor grasp of English I always thought "masterbating" was spelt "masturbating" and "powercut" was two separate words "power cut"

Thanks for helping....Is it ok to take your advice on this one.

Stealthshagger

Make sure you mention your 12% body fat. Key point in any story.   :crazy:
You remind me of the knight rider sketch by Frankie Boyle. Delusional sadgit.

Stealthshagger

Fair play I need to brush up my English and honored to have a such an esteemed  master of the language such as you to help me.
With my piss poor grasp of English I always thought "masterbating" was spelt "masturbating" and "powercut" was two separate words "power cut"

Thanks for helping....Is it ok to take your advice on this one.

Question mark usage is not that hard to grasp, o cunty one.

vorian

I wonder if anyone is going to admit to pm mr sadgit with advice?No I thought not,sadgit try engaging your brain and try answering a simple question you failed to answer previously.
If you are a genuine punter share with the forum which girls are on your shortlist for your next punt,can you do this?
You can then get opinions prior to the meet so you can save yourself more aggro and the need to threaten people with mma violence.

I did send a PM reply to him,   does not bother me, it's not a big thing or very exciting I'm afraid.  I think it was to do with how to use search with the AW number.

Stealthshagger

Would the use of your advice lead to the selection of the three WGs he has reviewed here?
I guess I'm asking if
A) your advice suggested women who share numbers in multiple profiles
B)are available today in London but accessing from abroad
C) have only got pics photoshopped to death
D) have no feedback, here or elsewhere

If not, he wasn't following your advice....PM or otherwise.

Sadgit

try engaging your brain and try answering a simple question you failed to answer previously.

Tell you what...Why dont we have a 3sum.
You ask Stealth to answer my simple question and ill answer his and yours......
You got the balls to ask him.....

Watch it you dont want to stand to far from the crowd.Get back in the pack.You threw a kick you missed, no point staying out there and exposing yourself.

mma violence.

Ohh whilst we are on simple question can you tell me where I threatened violence of any nature to anyone at anytime.
Not what I have been accused of...trying quoting what I actually said.

Cheers mate.

Stealthshagger

Go back and read your own post, dickhead.

Did you mention that you have an I.Q. Of 12? No need, it's clear as day once you open your mouth. Why don't you fuck off and do your ninja training before bed?

rogerc23

So you cant provide the name of one wg you might see?100%proof you are a troll,im done replying to you

Sadgit

I did send a PM reply to him,   does not bother me, it's not a big thing or very exciting I'm afraid.  I think it was to do with how to use search with the AW number.

Vorian.
I respect you for stating the truth and hold nothing against the numerous others that remain silent.
Its their choice and I respect it.

Its not an issue for me to either way but have respect.

Ps I dont think Rog is going to appreciate that but I bet he wishes he never asked and now ignores your reply

Stealthshagger

Based on what vorian has stated, it wasn't his advice that led you to these WGs. Vorian, maybe you could share the advice you gave him? Let's see then, shall we sadgit?

If what he has stated is correct, it means you had the means to know none of these had been reviewed here. Dumbass.

cockneybstrd

SADGIT has PM me and have replied

I have advised the poster, if they wish to follow the advice thats up to them

Sadgit

So you cant provide the name of one wg you might see?100%proof you are a troll,im done replying to you

Sorry I thought you was going to ask us BOTH to answer a simple question.

Are you not interested in whether STEALTH can answer it or not....
Sorry to put you in a dodgy position I thought you position was neutral, didnt realize you was part of a tag team  :lol:

Im up to answer any time STEALTH says yes and you post the threats you accused me of making.

Whats up cant perform...need a shot of thread Viagra  to get up your courage.
Whenever you boys fancy the 3Sum let me know but your both going to need a large tube of KY

Stealthshagger

SADGIT has PM me and have replied

I have advised the poster, if they wish to follow the advice thats up to them

As sadgit claims following PMed advice, could you share the advice you gave? It is now relevant I think.

Stealthshagger

Sorry I thought you was going to ask us BOTH to answer a simple question.

Are you not interested in whether STEALTH can answer it or not....
Sorry to put you in a dodgy position I thought you position was neutral, didnt realize you was part of a tag team  :lol:

Im up to answer any time STEALTH says yes and you post the threats you accused me of making.

Whats up cant perform...need a shot of thread Viagra  to get up your courage.
Whenever you boys fancy the 3Sum let me know but your both going to need a large tube of KY

You were. Not was. It's simple stuff. Your position, not you position. Make an effort rain man.

Sadgit

You were. Not was. It's simple stuff. Your position, not you position. Make an effort rain man.

Thanks...that proves you understand it...ready for the punt ??

vorian

Based on what vorian has stated, it wasn't his advice that led you to these WGs. Vorian, maybe you could share the advice you gave him? Let's see then, shall we sadgit?

If what he has stated is correct, it means you had the means to know none of these had been reviewed here. Dumbass.

To be honest I can't fully recall what was said,  I receive and send a lot of PMs. Also even if I had saved it or could recall I would not share what is said in PM on the board. If I had concern about something in a PM I would inform Adam or Nik.