Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What could you buy and would you?  (Read 1899 times)

Offline mamass

Just a thought that crossed my mind in the early hours of the morning.
If you were to calculate all the money you've ever spent on punts, what item(s) that you really wanted could you purchase, and if you could go back in time would you give up all those punts to have said items?

I'm fairly new to punting so would only have less than £350 so I couldn't really get anything too meaningful. Interested to see what you seasoned punters would choose.

Offline tesla

I'm fairly new to punting .

how long can you get away with saying that, you have been here since 2018 and said it at least three times now in your 7 posts

Offline Home Alone

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, tesla, [writes a man whose first punt was just over 15 years ago] it's easy for those of us who've been punting/throwing our money away* for as long as I have to forget just how much we've handed over to the management of Massage Parlours/'Saunas'/brothels and to independent SPs.

I can't imagine how dull the last decade and a half would have been if I hadn't been a punter.

Equally, I couldn't begin  to estimate how much I could have salted away towards my ambition in the later years of the 'Noughties' of having enough Capital to satisfy the rules for the over-55s with no family already in Australia who wanted to emigrate there. My friend out there - she'd been a WPC in the UK before emigrating in the late-1960s - wasn't prepared to, erm, mislead  ;) the Aussie authorities into believing that we were in a relationship when we weren't really.

Looking back, I'm glad on balance that she was so principled. Life, imo, works out the way it's going to work out; and I guess my experience, especially punting, of the last 10 years proves that, although I'm not as rich as I could have been if I hadn't punted in that time, my memories are probably happier than they would have been if I'd gone Down Under! :P :D

* Delete as appropriate!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 02:15:49 pm by Home Alone »

Offline mamass

how long can you get away with saying that, you have been here since 2018 and said it at least three times now in your 7 posts

By fairly new I mean less than 5 punts, hope that clarifies. As you can imagine my punting career is in its infancy compared to alot of you guys. It's all relative.

Offline mamass

Giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, tesla, [writes a man whose first punt was just over 15 years ago] it's easy for those of us who've been punting/throwing our money away* for as long as I have to forget just how much we've handed over to the management of Massage Parlours/'Saunas'/brothels and to independent SPs.

I can't imagine how dull the last decade and a half would have been if I hadn't been a punter.

Equally, I couldn't begin  to estimate how much I could have salted away towards my ambition in the later years of the 'Noughties' of having enough Capital to satisfy the rules for the over-55s with no family already in Australia who wanted to emigrate there. My friend out there - she'd been a WPC in the UK before emigrating in the late-1960s - wasn't prepared to, erm, mislead  ;) the Aussie authorities into believing that we were in a relationship when we weren't really.

Looking back, I'm glad on balance that she was so principled. Life, imo, works out the way it's going to work out; and I guess my experience, especially punting, of the last 10 years proves that, although I'm not as rich as I could have been if I hadn't punted in that time, my memories are probably happier than they would have been if I'd gone Down Under! :P :D

* Delete as appropriate!

Nice insight. Memories > material

Offline workinallweek

i could probably buy a nice secondhand car (20 grand ish )  if i had all the money    but i would have gone stark raving mad   probably spent 4 grand last year  but nothing this year .

its a hobby like golf and probably the sme sort of money
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

The money would probably have ended up in my pension and in turn, left to others to waste. So I reckon I've spent £18K or so in the last 6 years very wisely indeed.....

Offline AnthG

If you were to calculate all the money you've ever spent on punts, what item(s) that you really wanted could you purchase, and if you could go back in time would you give up all those punts to have said items?

I could have bought a house. Probably literally.

I could easily have bought computer parts. Or other electronic equipment. But the thing is I am still sitting here with a X570/3700x Ryzen Octocore system. So my point is. Other than the house. I bought the stuff anyway.

So my answer is, no i wouldn't go back.

But if I could possibly slightly alter the question somewhat. If I could go back. I probably would have used the money I did have to have a lot more overnighters than short bookings. I just find them a lot more fun than in the door, and out in 30mins.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline hungrypunt

Im quite happy with what I purchased for my money :)

Offline chrishornx

a 3 week trip to Spain with Naughty Aimy, Zoe and Alana

my treat

Offline winkywanky

Just a thought that crossed my mind in the early hours of the morning.

I think for many here, it would be a house  :D

Offline winkywanky

I could have bought a house. Probably literally.

I see you beat me to it Anth  :hi:

I know I've said it before, so forgive me, but if you had bought that house with the money you would have saved, you'd be (even) more attractive to the opposite sex and would have little problem getting a bird on POF or elsewhere (which I think deep-down, is what you want).

Offline Home Alone

a 3 week trip to Spain with Naughty Aimy, Zoe and Alana

my treat

Wow! :scare:

Were you planning on surviving as long as three weeks?!

Offline chrishornx

Wow! :scare:

Were you planning on surviving as long as three weeks?!

If I didn't I would go to heaven happy

be fun to try and just an honest answer to the OP  question

Offline Home Alone

If I didn't I would go to heaven happy

be fun to try and just an honest answer to the OP  question

Yes; I'm sure it was; mine was a flippant comment based on the fact that I've only seen Zoe of that trio, as much because the reputations of Aimy and Alana make me fairly sure I wouldn't have the stamina for either of them individually, let alone as part of a particularly unholy trinity! ;)

Like you say, it'd be fun to try, I guess; and I'd need a good embalmer to remove my :D !

Offline NW_Guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bit of a NW legend by all accounts.  I've not seen her, but plenty of good feedback for her on here

NWG
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:34:30 pm by NW_Guy »

Offline Moby Dick

More than Half an average house.

Doesn’t bother me.

I could have wasted it on a wedding and a divorce, which would have cost me more, at least half a house.
Reckon my way was more fun.

Several years ago I took the view there is no point saving it until I am too old to make use of it.
My memories will make me the happiest codger in the OAP home, that’s if they sort this virus thing out.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:57:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Schuey

Probably a five star round the world cruise...

Offline Home Alone

Probably a five star round the world cruise...

Really? Before the scientists have come up with a proven Anti-COVID19 vaccine?? :scare:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 05:23:04 am by Home Alone »

Offline rocket88

The company?
review

Lol haven't done that much punting,I was thinking of a second hand Fatboy at around £10k. It would be an appropriately named model for me these days.  :)

Offline Captain caveman 69

I joined the merchant navy at 17 and did so much punting in my younger days . Yep i defo could of bought a small house and i defo wouldnt trade my memories for anything. I started punting again last summer after a humongous break. After discovering adultwork and uk punting i was having a great time. Then this covid 19 spoilt everything but at least im still here. :drinks: