Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Warren street  (Read 11476 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline loyt

Link: External Link/Members Only, 1hr

Price: 100 for 30 mins

When: January 2020

The lowdown:
Attracted to the overwhelming amount of positive reviews I decided I would meet Ameera and I must say that I was a little disappointed physically, she is in no stretch of the imagination unattractive but rather the pretty girl next door type , not a head turner.

Venue - Nice, clean apartment near Warren street tube station.

Services - OWO, DT,CIM, DFK, rimming , sex in multiple positions.

The meet: Ameera is very welcoming and friendly. After the shower she gives me a deepthroat BJ and rimming PSE style, she really know how to please. Then fuck multiple positions and finish cum in mouth.

The service was great but I doubt I will return because the girl is not my type physically.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 03:12:14 pm by loyt »

Offline Shades

Each to their own, but you must have a pretty high bar for a head turner......

Offline Decadent Hobby

+1
I think she is a stunner.
Opinions, eh?

Offline jeezyuk

Top tip: try lifting up Ameera and turning her upside down to lick her off.. she gets dizzy and gags the cock better

I did it and she begged me to put her down.. felt like a king

Definitely a stunner

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the review. This girl will definitely be one of the first girls I see when she becomes available again! I haven't seen her yet but i've seen Dee earlier in the year and I thought she was pretty! I've read that Ameera is similar if not more of a head turner! So I can't wait to meet her!

Offline Decadent Hobby

Top tip: try lifting up Ameera and turning her upside down to lick her off.. she gets dizzy and gags the cock better

I did it and she begged me to put her down.. felt like a king

Definitely a stunner

Oh man, I don’t know if I’ll be strong enough to hold her up. (Lack of strength as opposed to her being big.)
I’m scared I might drop her on her head. If it works for the Undertaker, doesn’t mean it’ll work for me.

But yeah, she’s on the ‘revisit’ list post lockdown.

Offline olijameson

Link: External Link/Members Only, 1hr

Price: 100 for 30 mins

When: January 2020

The lowdown:
Attracted to the overwhelming amount of positive reviews I decided I would meet Ameera and I must say that I was a little disappointed physically, she is in no stretch of the imagination unattractive but rather the pretty girl next door type , not a head turner.

Venue - Nice, clean apartment near Warren street tube station.

Services - OWO, DT,CIM, DFK, rimming , sex in multiple positions.

The meet: Ameera is very welcoming and friendly. After the shower she gives me a deepthroat BJ and rimming PSE style, she really know how to please. Then fuck multiple positions and finish cum in mouth.

The service was great but I doubt I will return because the girl is not my type physically.

Think the link is wrong bud

External Link/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Dayum! I must try this, next time ... if my back will allow! :music:

Offline magnetico

What did you think about her boobs' shape?

Offline Cuntminion

Oh man, I don’t know if I’ll be strong enough to hold her up. (Lack of strength as opposed to her being big.)
I’m scared I might drop her on her head. If it works for the Undertaker, doesn’t mean it’ll work for me.

Brah do you even lift?

Offline Decadent Hobby

Brah do you even lift?

Haha, maybe if i tried two months ago, I’d be ok.
I have little to no muscle left. The gyms being closed has fucked me. That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it!

Offline Zeusthedoc

She weighs fuck all!

Offline Decadent Hobby

She weighs fuck all!

Right, I’m gonna attempt to make a booking post lockdown and then do this move.
Watch this space.

Offline Zeusthedoc

There was a member on this forum, some years ago....

West8 - used to make a big song and dance about his height and BMI and weight and all sorts of nonsense!

Truth is, most size 6/8 girls can be held on this position -
When she's on all 4s on the bed, cross arms over her back have her legs over your shoulders (you should be squatting) and the pull her inwards and stand....your legs are much stronger than you think the arms are just to keep balance

Offline hendrix

West8 - used to make a big song and dance about his height and BMI and weight and all sorts of nonsense!

When she's on all 4s on the bed, cross arms over her back have her legs over your shoulders (you should be squatting) and the pull her inwards and stand....your legs are much stronger than you think the arms are just to keep balance

Absolutely no way I could manage this without breaking my back and probably killing her by dropping her head first  :lol:

Thanks for the review OP, I still haven't got round to Ameera, maybe one for the "missed" list.

Offline Decadent Hobby

Absolutely no way I could manage this without breaking my back and probably killing her by dropping her head first  :lol:

Thanks for the review OP, I still haven't got round to Ameera, maybe one for the "missed" list.

Hendrix, going by your reviews, I reckon you would love Ameera. Kinda unbelievable that you haven’t had the pleasure yet.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Having followed in your footsteps from your previous reviews, she would certainly cover your likes. Definitely worth catching up with.

Offline LLPunting

The problems cums when your legs go weak as she swallows your length, gags with passion and you feel her throat swallowing your cum desperately against gravity.

Offline winkywanky

True, the male multitasking rule kicks in, you either fully enjoy your orgasm and drop her on her head, or you resolve not to kill her and compromise your moment of joy.

In that split-second, does anyone really know what they would do?

I certainly wouldn't risk it...I try never to waste an orgasm, at my age you don't know how many you have left  :D.

Offline jeezyuk

True, the male multitasking rule kicks in, you either fully enjoy your orgasm and drop her on her head, or you resolve not to kill her and compromise your moment of joy.

I certainly wouldn't risk it...I try never to waste an orgasm, at my age you don't know how many you have left  :D.

I saw Ameera, Vanessa$ and Dee when I was in my mid 20s. Might explain my antics then. It was also when TPC was in Hyde Park Mansion....and I had cash to burn. Best years I’ve spent punting. I wish I could go back to those years. I’ve seen some amazing girls but slowed down recently due to ££ shortage

Offline Zeusthedoc

I would have thought being close enough to the bed would be a good idea - that way the bed breaks the fall...

On another note - Hendrix, would definitely have thought Ameera fits the bill for the level of debauchery and depravity that takes place during your punts...

Offline winkywanky

Good strategy  :thumbsup:

Although if she were to fall awkwardly, she might still break her neck  :scare:.

Think I'll give it a miss  :D.

Offline bhudda

I would have thought being close enough to the bed would be a good idea - that way the bed breaks the fall...

On another note - Hendrix, would definitely have thought Ameera fits the bill for the level of debauchery and depravity that takes place during your punts...

Its for hendrix to confirm but i believe he is in to watersports, a2m etc ...

Its some time since i last saw ameera but she has changed a lot if she is now willing to drink your piss

Offline winkywanky

If anyone can corrupt her, hendrix can,

His reputation goes before him you know...

Offline bhudda

On one occasion i had to wait for a few minutes in her bedroom while she ensured her bathroom was spotless. Apparently an earlier punter had wanted watersports. I asked which way ... she said "on him of course, if anyone pissed on me they wouldnt get out alive"

Offline winkywanky

If it all went in her mouth there wouldn't be a problem  :unknown: :D

Offline jeezyuk

I wonder if we can get her to do a gangbang after lockdown with Dee. Those two and us lot would be legendary

Offline hendrix

On one occasion i had to wait for a few minutes in her bedroom while she ensured her bathroom was spotless. Apparently an earlier punter had wanted watersports. I asked which way ... she said "on him of course, if anyone pissed on me they wouldnt get out alive"

Ah, that might be the dealbreaker for me  :lol:

Offline bhudda

Ah, that might be the dealbreaker for me  :lol:

She may have changed her views ... i dont know ... when i used to see her years ago she used to offer me anal but ask that i didnt mention it to anyone else as she didnt want everyone to expect it (i guess she saved it for blokes with small willys) but now from reading reviews it seems it is available to all ... so perhaps her views on watersports have changed as well.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Pound for pound I’d go as far as to say Ameera is the best punt in London

When you combine her services (owo dfk cim fingering multiple rounds) + location (central London) + attitude + body type & looks etc. She is definitely right up there. Close 2nd for me will be Tayla Brazil.
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline jeezyuk

Pound for pound I’d go as far as to say Ameera is the best punt in London

When you combine her services (owo dfk cim fingering multiple rounds) + location (central London) + attitude + body type & looks etc. She is definitely right up there. Close 2nd for me will be Tayla Brazil.

Tend to agree and it’s sad that there’s only one top provider and not much else. I don’t like to repeat girls so never been back. Everything else is a bit boring in comparison

Offline tantraman

Regarding anal with Ameera ...

... i guess she saved it for blokes with small willys ...

I always get anal with Ameera ... she must think I have a small willy! :blush:

Offline The Film Director

I don’t like to repeat girls so never been back. Everything else is a bit boring in comparison

Don't know how you can possibly resist .... I know I can't  :D

Offline Zeusthedoc

Nah - you must be special! 
As one of my exes once said...I've only ever done anal with you
:lol:

Offline bhudda

I did say it was some years ago ...

Offline Kaluuu276

Hope to get the full treatment when she returns.

Just wanted to know if she has had a boob job and how much weight she has lost?

Offline cduz

hey, when you mention you didnt fancy her physically, was she a bit too slim for your taste? I was thinking about seeing her but seeing a few photos where she looks a bit too slim for my liking
Banned reason: Homophobic noncontributor
Banned by: daviemac