Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream (Liverpool)  (Read 6504 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Winnall

I visited Sophie twice just before lockdown. The first time was a 15 min incall (£40) and because I had such a good time the second time I visited I stayed for 30 mins (£70). I'll review the 30 min punt here. She normally works between Liverpool and Manchester, she usually puts her diary on her adultwork profile a couple of weeks in advance so you can check where she'll be working from External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - all done via text, I asked for 30 mins with 2 pops. This was no problem for her and she sent an instant reply and 20 mins later I was with her and she had her lips around my cock.

Location: Kirkdale. Fairly discreet entrance on a side street (across from a supermarket) and when I arrived I gave her a call and she came down to let me in.

Sophie dream - Probably in her mid-40's. Got a quite pretty secretary look about her. She has a lovely milfy body, cracking big tits and a bit of a belly - but I do like I woman who wobbles a bit so she's just my type. She also has a large tattoo on her back which can be seen in some of her adultwork photos.

The meet - She offered me a shower which I declined as I was already clean. I handed over the paperwork and stripped off to my boxers. When I turned around she'd already removed her dress and was down to her underwear which instantly gave me the horn as her tits looked amazing and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. I walked over to her and we had a big snog and I had a good grope of her tits and belly. I got her out of her bra and had a suck on those lovely tits before she dropped to her knees and removed my boxers. She gave me some cracking OWO and I popped for the first time all over her face. She was laughing as I squirted quite hard with some going in her eye and also all down her back. She cleaned herself up and we moved to the bed where I enjoyed some more groping of her tits to get me hard again. She gave me some more OWO to get me fully stood to attention before putting the hood on and climbing aboard for a ride. She looked great in cowgirl and I had more opportunity to get those tits in my face. After a few minutes of sex in cowgirl and in missionary I asked her to give me more OWO which she did with enthusiasm, also giving my balls a lot of attention with her tongue. She was relentless with OWO for the final 15 mins of the punt but unfortunately I wasn't able to pop for a second time (my fault not hers). It wasn't for a lack of trying on her part. I was the one who stopped her, she didn't clock watch, I just felt bad for her as she was putting a lot of effort in. She offered me a shower to finish, which I accepted as I was quite sweaty and going back to work after the punt. We had some small talk as I got dressed and left. The only downside is that I think the next punter was waiting outside as I left and I'd rather she kept us more spaced out that that.

Summary - A hot milf who provides an excellent enthusiastic service. Will probably be just what the doctor ordered once this lockdown has finished so I'd definitely recommend lads if you're keen to empty your balls once all of this is over! 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 12:25:18 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline vindici

Great review, thanks for posting this. She's on my HL, so hopefully I'll be able to see her when the time is right 😎

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for a detailed review. Just a reminder to you and other reviewers, do not list detailed addresses in reviews, such as street names, house numbers or distinctive features (e.g. house with telephone box in garden).

Offline MJ.spritzen

I’ve seen her before about 2 years ago. She’s an excellent punt.

Offline Mancunian99

Have seen her around 3 times I think, when she used to be in Manchester, was a Positive review from myself too and a quality deepthroater  :thumbsup: as well as being a friendly northern bird. Shame she stopped popping to Manchester prior to the lockdown.