Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexxxy angel  (Read 3190 times)

5 review(s) for Sexxxy_Angel (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jammiedodger1

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only  - been a poor week for me as a bad cold has knobbled my punting but having already cancelled a couple i thought i'd stick this one out, very glad i did too, the venue a modern flat just off the A50 in stoke, familiar to me as i'd met another ee girl there a few weeks ago, this one was much better however, claudia is exactly the same as her pictures, totally natural, pretty girl with a lovely welcoming smile and warm manner, she invited me in and ushered me to the shower (i'd just had one but don't mind as she states hygiene is a big thing for her on her profile) came out and she led me to the bed and started warming me up with a nice slow handjob and sensitive kissing, bit of owo next and boy for an innocent looking girl she can give a blowjob  :) popped the johnny on and we started off in cowgirl (found it quite endearing when she said you big but i try  ;)) and she's got a lovely tight little fanny on her , her riding me while i played with/sucked on those lovely natural medium sized tits (nice firm nips too) turned her over for a bit of mish and she really is a good, responsive shag, took a little break for reverse oral and she's responsive to that too, bit more shagging in doggy before she removed the johnny and gave me more owo to a cim finish as promised during booking (no extra charges btw) was about 15 mins short of the hour and i'm not one to quibble if i've had a good time so i made to go but she insisted on giving me a massage until the hour was up, second wg in a month who knows how to give one too :-) very happy i went to this one despite not feeling my best, still miss my ex sugar baby and probably will continue to do so in the months and years to come but punts like this definitely take the edge off, would definitely see again, reccommend  :thumbsup:

Offline tsm_traveller

Thanks for the review, seems like a good girl - been working up the courage for a while to go for my first punt, and she keeps catching my eye - may well take the plunge and go for it :D

What's the area where she's based like - quietish, parking close by?

Offline jammiedodger1

Thanks for the review, seems like a good girl - been working up the courage for a while to go for my first punt, and she keeps catching my eye - may well take the plunge and go for it :D

it's a fairly busy road through a residential area but safe enough and parking not really a problem, she'd be a good choice for a first punt imo, shes a friendly girl and experienced so if you're nervous i think she'd settle you down  :drinks:

Roland D Hay

It's Stoke so wherever it is it'll be a shitehole. I'd do her though  :drinks:

Offline justabloke

I`d defo do her...but what`s with the alert on the profile?

Offline jammiedodger1

don't think it was there when i last saw her, can only assume she's started up another profile for some reason  :unknown:

Offline curry

Alerts on AW are the biggest loads of bull they have come out with to date.

One of the things they say is

"If this documentation is not provided within 48 hours the profile will be removed from the Site."

I have seen profiles with alters on for weeks if not months that have not been removed.

Offline Bikerboy

Met Claudia based on the info on here.

Positives
Low cost, looks younger and prettier than pictures, nice personality, no rush

Negatives
Wasn't keen on kissing (didn't refuse but said she doesn't like kissing but likes sex!) despite me being as clean as a whistle and fully mouthwashed, wasn't responsive  (said she wouldn't be able to cum and had no toys to try; English a bit iffy but I can live with that.

Overall
I would say it was good vfm at £80 for an hour as long as you don't expect too much. She is a nice girl and not all girls cum or want to cum on all bookings, although for me, kissing and the girl being responsive make a good punt much better.