Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousBlonde - leicester  (Read 1959 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline jammiedodger1

doesn't discriminate but doesn't see black people, huh? how does that work?  :unknown:

Offline _Bender_

doesn't discriminate but doesn't see black people, huh? how does that work?  :unknown:

I thought that lol....

Offline jammiedodger1

not knocking her as i'm pro-choice on that issue but a bit daft to say you don't discriminate if you do  :wacko:

Offline j122

If you hover over the feedback it does say all 50 are positive..... but then again after being on there for nearly a year and a half that could've been for cam or sms if she did them in the past.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
FB is hidden. No Go!!

If you hover over the feedback it does say all 50 are positive..... but then again after being on there for nearly a year and a half that could've been for cam or sms if she did them in the past.

If all positive, why hidden?? Past comments include where new girls have taken over the profile, so that old positive FB may not be hers. Also, there is a possibility that they could be 50 positive fake FBs, all received from a few fake punter accounts that the profiler could have created.

Finally, if you google "External Link/Members Only", few hits come up, including Sussex Scene, where you need to be a member to view the thread., and also a "tweettunnel" thread. 

Offline j122

:hi: glad I found this site, so many things I wouldn't of thought of if I went in to the punting world alone  :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
:hi: glad I found this site, so many things I wouldn't of thought of if I went in to the punting world alone  :)

Likewise.... believe me when I say UKP is solely responsible for me being skint since I joined here in Oct 2012. Prior to that, it was really difficult to discuss AW girls on Pnet (still is) as you can't post any links or leave reviews.

Also, there have been scams and pimps who have mugged punters in Lboro, so it was good to find these details on UKP and avoid them.

Offline shagmonkey

I asked her directly last week and she said it was because a punter had posted private info about her in one of the feedbacks ... seemed reasonable but I didn't visit anyways

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I asked her directly last week and she said it was because a punter had posted private info about her in one of the feedbacks ... seemed reasonable but I didn't visit anyways

We hear this quite often. If it is a genuine reply, then the WG will do her utmost best, contact AW and have that line specific FB line removed. We have come across cases like these and then the FB is shown again, once AW have removed.

Also, if this is usually the case, the WG tends to put something about this in her profile, i.e. FB temporararily hidden for whatever reason, and that she has contacted AW and is waiting to have the FB with personal info removed.

Worst excuse I've heard a WG say was that FB was hidden as a default by AW and that she doesn't know how to change her settings so that it is displayed  :crazy:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:20:46 am by CoolTiger »

Offline shagmonkey

which I why I didn't visit ...:))

thewonderingdick

73 ratings and yet none can be read,obvious scam..for what ever reason her black boyfriend sacked her and that's the best she could come up with...just a thought

Offline Ramrod

If you hover the cursor on her ratings, it comes up as 73 positive, think she needs educating on how to contact AW & remove the FB which is compromising her personal information. 

thewonderingdick

Obvious fake,notice the mistake in grammar ie{ i have an fantastic personality} and (that we are both having a good time) she has copied and edited some of this!  She is most likely a Romanian :bomb: