Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posh leyla star - Romford  (Read 7905 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5326243) (3 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Morfius23

£70 for 30mins

Located in a block of apartments near lidl in Romford, parking was available in the lidl car park.

Arranged meet by text had initially tried calling but had asked to text, was quick to respond and sent post code. Arrived and sent her a text she called and then guided me to the apartment block then buzzed me in.

Looks wise she is the same girl as her pics but had on less make up than she does in her pics. She opened the door and was hiding behind it, then walked in and she guided me to her room, handed over the money she said no OWO and if i wanted to lick her it would be £20 more but that didnt matter as thats not my thing, she then left to stash the money.

Once back in the room we got undressed and got on the bed, Played with her tits abit before she applied the dom for OW, lasted for a few minutes (technique was ok nothing special, no eye contact) asked her to stop then went onto fuck her in mish and then doggy, came after a few mins and then she cleaned me up.

Had a little chat then left, overall she seemed quite friendly and didnt rush, may visit again but would probably go for 15mins next time if i do.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Banana100

Is ironic her profile mentioned: your well-being is my priority.... if she cares about your wellbeing she wouldn’t be taking customers during this period
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 06:21:35 am by Banana100 »
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

Is ironic her profile mentioned: your well-being is my priority.... if she cares about your wellbeing she wouldn’t be taking customers during this period

Or effectively charging £70-90 for a p&d  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline JackTheStripper

Or indeed stating “No OWO”  :manhater:

Offline Banana100

Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cotton

She looks ok , if her tits are natural then i think at £50 she looks pretty decent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Xtro

She looks ok , if her tits are natural then i think at £50 she looks pretty decent.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Says enhanced in her interview tab!