Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one have met this girl (KinkyKimmyD)?  (Read 1756 times)

Offline elihd

External Link/Members Only

I am going to meet her today after work i want to know if any of the punters here had met her? She looks good but have doubt shes 25 yo and have 1 good fb from what it looks like a genuine  feedback. Thanks

Mindful

Just a member for 3 days.
She charges £150 ph
Her profile says bareback (looks like someone has just ticked all the boxes)

JB1969

Really would like to know what appeals to you about her because personally i cant even manage semi with those photos and no dirty thoughts.

Offline HawCotter

Spanish/Scottish eh?

AKA Conceived in Benidorm!

Looks like Girl Next Door type but really don't see anything to justify £150

Each to their own though so good luck!

Offline HawCotter

Oh- and would recommend asking to book 2 consecutive half hour sessions instead of an hour one. As she charges. £65 for a half hour and £150 for the full!!

Another genius on AW!

Offline HawCotter

Just wondered, has anyone actually met this girl yet?

Offline hugh jarse

Accessing from Ireland, no doubt downing a few pints of the black stuff by the looks.

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only

I am going to meet her today after work i want to know if any of the punters here had met her? She looks good but have doubt shes 25 yo and have 1 good fb from what it looks like a genuine  feedback. Thanks

Did your meet ever go ahead Elidh?

Offline elihd

Yes i did, it was a POSTIVE punt.  I met her on that day. Shes based in west end (near anniesland). I would recommend to bring a condom tho or ask in advance that you dont want BB. Shes a nice girl, enthusiatic & does everything on her list. The only downside i can think of about the punt was that her flat was very run down (unfurnished), also the bed was not the best condition.  I cant imagine she lives there, shes just probably renting the flat for this job.

As i said if you ask in advance no BB to her or even bring your own condom to be extra safe if you want am sure she will be okay with it.   :cool:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:33:14 pm by elihd »

Offline J_H

Great stuff, thanks!

I generally only ever go for OWO/DFK/RO/CIM so I'd be fine I think.

Maybe not the RO on this occasion, right enough!