Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe-French-Model, Kensington - (February 2020)  (Read 3565 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5475124) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
6 review(s) for J’adore Dior (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Azrael1404

Deluxe-French-Model   
External Link/Members Only

Girl: Helen is an average looking (6/10), petite French girl. Pictures on AW are heavily photoshopped.

Venue Apartment: Near Kensington station 10mins walk. Clean and modern in a safe quiet location.

Communication: This was good by both phone and text.

Punt:
Helen met me outside the apartment block. She had only just arrived there herself. She only uses the flat for working. She was wearing a very smart black outdoor coat. She lead me through several corridors to her flat. She told me to keep quiet. Once in the flat I asked her if she did kissing and owo. She confirmed but said that she doesn't always do owo. I thought, then, that this meant that she doesn't do this, even though she said she did over the phone, earlier in the day. I paid her for 1 hour (£200). I then went to the toilet to freshen up. By the time I got back into the room she had removed most of her clothes. Nice body, smallish pert tits.

We began kissing. This was very light, and disappointing. Barely touching lip to lip. I took off my clothes and lay on the bed. She immediately got a thick rubber condom out (the Dunlop variety) and tried to put it on my flaccid cock. I said stop I wanted owo but she continued. It felt like I was having some form of cock surgery performed, without anaesthetic. It was not sexy at all, and too tight. Consequently I didn't get very hard. She started the oral. I could hardly feel it through the thick rubber, so she dug her teeth in. I could feel it then, too much.

I asked for a 69. We did this and that was the best part of the session. She tasted good, and became wet. It still wasn't good enough to get me really hard so penetration was out of the question. She continued with covered oral until I finally popped. We chatted for a short while.  I got dressed and left (25 mins on the clock). One of the worst punts I have ever had for sexual sensitivity and enthusiasm. I did not ask for a refund,  just wanted to leave early and forget this punt ever happened.

Positives: Friendly, average looking girl, on time and reasonable English. Pussy tasted nice. She seemed to think that she had done a good job.

Negatives: Poor bj, no owo, even though it was confirmed over the phone. Not sexy, just went through the motions. Kissing virtually non existent.

Will I see her again? Hell no no no no!!!

Offline Inajeep

Saved me, I was considering.  Sorry for your bad experience, but thanks for sharing.   :drinks:

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing.
Be advised - the only Pos this WG has was written by her manager  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

She and her pimp has had a record number of bannings here for blatant touting.  :thumbsdown:

Suspect she is working under another profile External Link/Members Only

as confirmed by another punter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265946.msg2856921#msg2856921

Offline Payyourwaymate

:(.  That's horrible service OP. Hopefully you feel better in time.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 07:02:27 pm by Payyourwaymate »