Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Sexy 25  (Read 1157 times)

Offline peter53

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Jennifer+Sexy25
This girl looks hot and has appeared from Manchester so not sure if she has been working through lockdown?
Anyone brave enough to confirm or maybe a past encounter of her looks/services?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did you not look at the 11 reviews before you asked, the last one posted on April 25th.   :unknown:

Offline Lucky Luciano

The author of the review posted April 25th states the meet happened before Christmas! The profile has a green light and showing available today.

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: rather fit but at a ton for half hour   Well.   :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This girl looks hot and has appeared from Manchester so not sure if she has been working through lockdown?
Anyone brave enough to confirm or maybe a past encounter of her looks/services?

Offline peter53

Couldn't find the review in April the last ones I could find were 2017 and 18. Wanted to know if any more recent if you could pass me link or if anyone was brave/stupid enough to see her in lockdown

Offline peacockh66

Looking at her profile pictures... I'm suddenly in the mood for a glass of milk.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Couldn't find the review in April the last ones I could find were 2017 and 18. Wanted to know if any more recent if you could pass me link or if anyone was brave/stupid enough to see her in lockdown
Click 'Jennifer Sexy25' in the link beneath your post (7 review(s) found for Jennifer Sexy25 linked to in above post (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) )

« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 01:36:37 pm by daviemac »

Offline peter53

Thanks Daviemac seems like sh'es a regular tourer but also some question of her being TS