Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maniac Carrie Back - Harrow/Stanmore  (Read 3337 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5457976) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Tyhunter

External Link/Members Only

Took place in Jan/Feb

Catching up with some reviews while impatiently waiting for covid to fuck off.

Location is a well known flat/brothel near Stanmore with a few Hungarian birds rotating every couple of weeks. Second girl i'm seeing here. Shit location unless you don't mind walking or taking buses to your punts. There's Uber of course. Comms via phone call with a maid. £90/1hour.

Apart from slight tummy and somewhat hairy arms and legs, her AW pictures represent her well. So not a stunner at all. That meaty ass is lovely though.

Carrie asked me to wash my hands. Shower is available, but I showered before arriving. Gave her the money, she disappeared for couple of minutes. As she came back it went straight to action. She's a good kisser which is always a big plus for me. Just the right combo of lips and tongue. Fondled her all over, especially that ass of hers before licking her out. All clean and fresh. Went for quite long, as she appeared to get some enjoyment out of it. Time for OWO and it's decent and good enough without being spectacular. Condom on and we start with doggie. Went for quite some time, slow, fast, hard while occasionally taking a look in a mirror at the wall. She made me stop for a moment as her stomach and hips quivered as she breathed "oh fuck". Happened again during spooning. Don't you love it when SP enjoys herself aswell. Took a little break before restarting but my dick had lost some sensitivity, especially with a condom on. So i jerked myself off to a powerful finish all over her tits as we kissed. Clean up and a little breather and I started to dress up. Little amount of chatting during and after the punt felt somewhat stilted and awkward, but that never bothers me as i'm not a talker anyway.

She's a good plan B/C, especially at £90/h

This establishment is up and running right now. Her twin sister is available as well as 2 more older ladies. Yikes :scare: I might not risk visiting this place until covid is well and truly over.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 09:24:02 pm by Tyhunter »

Offline Johnnyx

Awesome! thanks for the review - any idea on the aw links for the others ?