Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx AMY AMAZON xx - Colindale  (Read 6231 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pdiver69

Long time lurker, finally tempted by this one.

First review so please go easy.

Amy Amazon External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Met Amy just prior to the lockdown, late Feb/early March i believe.

Comms were fine, all done by text. Replies were short but adequate and all replies were within a few minutes of my texts.

Meet arranged in the morning for approx three hours later.

Parking was a bit of an issue, expected to park at the station a few minutes walk away but no space so drove the nearby streets. Did find a space easily enough, but it was paid on street parking and i had no change so had to install a parking app. easily enough done, but it took a few minutes to sort.

Five or so minutes walk to the location, text for flat number, waited another five minutes or so for the reply, buzzed up to the apartment.

Amy answered the door wearing a short and figure hugging dress.

£60 paid for 30 minutes. (50+10 for owo)

Firstly, the face, because I had steeled myself for the door opening as i'd read reviews on here saying it wasn't up to much, but i was actually pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't go as far as saying she was pretty, but was attractive, and certainly wasn't bad. Has she had some work done? I have no idea, didn't ask, and don't care. She looked good to me, so i'm happy.

Secondly, the body....Wow! Profile states 44, but from what i can gather on here she's nearer 54? (probably more accurate). regardless, she is in amazing shape and as soon as i saw her naked i wished i'd booked for an hour. Obviously fake boobs, nice big nipples, slim, toned, no loose skin or stretch marks, and an amazing arse.

Shower offered, bathroom was well stocked and clean, massage offered, declined and went straight to the action.

Small but adequate bedroom with a double bed and massage table, not much room for anything else. Undressed and on to the bed. Kissing, french kissing, did a wierd thing with her tongue where she stuck it in to the top of my mouth, not unpleasant but a little odd. Onto a blow job which was good. I have had better, but i think she could have made me come if she'd carried on, but i wasn't willing to pay £20 extra for CIM so asked her to stop and have sex. Missionary first, then into doggy. View in doggy is great. Makes some noise, but nothing over the top. Came (me, not her), got dressed, had a quick chat and left pretty much bang on the 30 minute mark. Oral was without (£10 extra), sex was protected.

Prices have gone up lately, think she used to be £80 for an hour with no extra's. If that was still the case at that price she would be a great punt. Even if you went for OWO and CIM and bumped it up to £110 an hour it still wouldn't be bad, but i think there are others at that price point with a lot less years under the belt if that's what you're into. (i would have liked to try Anal too, but not for an extra £40).

Had to hang around outside for a few minutes in the middle of the day, and the wierd kissing thing, otherwise everything was very good, and overall, we didn't do much talking but she came across as a nice lady, fair enough face, great figure. Definitely a positive from me, I enjoyed myself and i'll very likely have another go once this lockdown is over........presuming she restarts that is.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 06:22:32 pm by pdiver69 »

Offline Wozel

I wonder if her prices will come down if things go back to normal. In fact I wonder if all these SP’s prices will go down

Offline MP778

I wonder if her prices will come down if things go back to normal. In fact I wonder if all these SP’s prices will go down

If I remember correctly her prices went up before the lockdown so doesn't seem likely

Online tantraman

Firstly, the face, because I had steeled myself for the door opening as i'd read reviews on here saying it wasn't up to much, but i was actually pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't go as far as saying she was pretty, but was attractive, and certainly wasn't bad. Has she had some work done? I have no idea, didn't ask, and don't care. She looked good to me, so i'm happy.

Secondly, the body....Wow! Profile states 44, but from what i can gather on here she's nearer 54? (probably more accurate). regardless, she is in amazing shape and as soon as i saw her naked i wished i'd booked for an hour. Obviously fake boobs, nice big nipples, slim, toned, no loose skin or stretch marks, and an amazing arse.

... as per photos collected here :hi:

Offline tobyk1

She just popped up on AW. Recall a message on her profile when I first read this review saying she’s stopping due to Covid .... message no longer there.

Seems like more and more are creeping back to work Now.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Wozel

She just popped up on AW. Recall a message on her profile when I first read this review saying she’s stopping due to Covid .... message no longer there.

Seems like more and more are creeping back to work Now.

Your right, her phone number is now displayed but I would recommend punters stay away from SP. please don’t be selfish and put others lives at risk.

Offline Sunny

Lol short retirement, guess she needs the money. Wonder if her services will be very limited, no kissing/CIM etc

Offline stealthman

Paid her a visit yesterday, and she still looks good as ever. Only went for half hour but it was a good one. Good owo. Can be a bit tricky fucking her sometimes because of how built she is but i guess thats just me and my slimmer frame. Would i return again? Maybe at some point down the line
Banned reason: Abusive non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Convince Me

Paid her a visit yesterday, and she still looks good as ever. Only went for half hour but it was a good one. Good owo. Can be a bit tricky fucking her sometimes because of how built she is but i guess thats just me and my slimmer frame. Would i return again? Maybe at some point down the line
I expect we all appreciate your honesty for punting in these incredible times (your choice) & I'm not here to judge on that. I can though judge on a the lack of reviews; I deduce you've seen her more than once "still looks good as ever" Forum rules allow you six months to publish a review 😉