Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie help please  (Read 1809 times)

Offline spand

Hi was looking for advice as a new user of adultwork saw this profile External Link/Members Only
they want £25 via bank transfer for two hours.  Is this more than likely a scam or something the girls do on occasion.  My mind tells me not to as surely you pay shortly after arrival.  Thanks

Offline smiths

Hi was looking for advice as a new user of adultwork saw this profile External Link/Members Only
they want £25 via bank transfer for two hours.  Is this more than likely a scam or something the girls do on occasion.  My mind tells me not to as surely you pay shortly after arrival.  Thanks

NEVER pay a WG in advance of the day, its not how punting works. Very likely to be a scam.

Offline jackdaw

Your mind is giving you the right message.

Yes, it's most likely a scam.

And yes once in a very long while it won't be....but you're going to be skint if you keep gambling 25 quid on those sorts of odds.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

some girls may ask for a small deposit if you want them to do an outcall to an area out of their set limits but that would be the only reason they should ask for one.  There is no need for a deposit if you are doing an incall or are within their area for an outcall.

The only time I would ask for a deposit is if travelling out of my comfort area or if the person had lots of negative feedback saying doesn't turn up.  Otherwise it is probably a scam and you will never hear from them again.
It is a small amount but if they get three or four clients a day willing to pay it then that person has earned £75 - £100 for just answering an couple of emails so good money really

vorian

Don't think that is a real profile it stinks of a scam, £25 for two hours is not a realistic figure. Even the worst druggy Street Walkers will get paid more than that (I think  :unknown:)

I would never pay a deposit except under very specific circumstances.

Offline spand

Thanks all thought it was too good to be true will keep on searching.  It's difficult to know what's true on aw and what isn't.  All part of the fun

yorkshire123

Your a new user to AW & here & you managed to pick someone who only joined AW today, you corresponded with her & land a possible scam.
Thats bloody bad luck!
Move on & good luck with future searches.

vorian

Thanks all thought it was too good to be true will keep on searching.  It's difficult to know what's true on aw and what isn't.  All part of the fun

This will help you with knowing what's true and isn't on AW.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10.msg21;topicseen#msg21

SirFrank

Offline CBPaul

Scam without a doubt.

Never give money up front, you'll never see it or the prossie again.

Reverse image come up with

External Link/Members Only

and another in Chinese / Japanese, fuck knows what, couldn't make any sense of it.

Well done for spotting and better luck next time.

proudlockscock

Off course it's a scam.
It's not much more then minimum wage - remember you have to leave some time between appointments to wave a wet-wipe at your fanny.
Remember we're not talking about the typical wam bam thank u mam service

Toshiba

Theres a saying in life if it looks too good to be true

Never forget it ;

Glader

its a virtual girlfriend service on profile - not real

whatever the fuck that is.

if its too good to be true - it usually is.

Offline wristjob

they want £25 via bank transfer for two hours.

Offer to pay cash and demand a discount

Offline sumertime

Clearly an "April Fool" prank!!

............... not since the back streets of Leeds have I seen an hour for £20!!!

and that was when £20 would get a good night out!   ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is currently offering 2 hours for £25, sounds a bargain to me.

By the way, I have a friend in Nigeria who has just inherited £500K and wants to transfer it to the UK, he will pay you 10% if he can pay it into your account, just send me your account number and sort code.    :hi:

grandmaster-ram-rod

She is currently offering 2 hours for £25, sounds a bargain to me.

By the way, I have a friend in Nigeria who has just inherited £500K and wants to transfer it to the UK, he will pay you 10% if he can pay it into your account, just send me your account number and sort code.    :hi:

Jimmy did you email her, she's now charging £40 for two  hours  :diablo:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy did you email her, she's now charging £40 for two  hours  :diablo:

1)   You are not funny.

2)   You are wrong, look at the top left of her profile, special offer £25 for two hours in April.   

You are probably yet another previously banned member, I can smell them.    :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 12:53:53 pm by Jimmyredcab »