Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harley B Manchester. Potentially dangerous.  (Read 13406 times)

7 review(s) for harleyb01 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5746092) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5783848) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5789320) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5789524) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6514043) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7542021) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline shauno23

External Link/Members Only

First of all apologies, I should have posted this review when it happened just before christmas. Sorry for being so late, things have been hectic and I kept forgetting.

Last 3 years (little bit more than that) I have been smashing seeking as I like the student types who are just normal girls and not the more hardened professionals. It's more expensive but I prefer it. But I don't want to write reviews for them as they aren't professionals and just students who need some cash. Not outing them.

But for a few years now had this one in my AW shortlist and for a period of time on snapchat.

Just before christmas had the immediate horn and fancied a quick BJ. Saw she was available and contacted her on snapchat.

Quick response and managed to arrange a car meet blowjob for £50.

Little expensive, I think that is only worth £30 but she agreed to a bit of foreplay first and to swallow. So I thought sod it.

Now over the years I have always turned up 30-40 minutes early to meets.

So I can see if any dodgy characters go into the house or are in general hanging around.

This meet was the car park at Bowden rugby club she said to meet and then drive somewhere quiet.

I turned up early and 5 minutes before the meet a car full of young, chavvy looking men pulls in. (I'm shit with cars but I believe it was a black SEAT leon) I don't like this as she's due to turn up soon and I don't want anyone around when I pick her up.

Next thing I know, she gets out of the car! The car full of chavs then pulls up close by!

Now I understand they may have been just friends who are going to wait for her and take her home again, but fuck that, they could have followed me, got my number plate, anything.

It was also starting to get dark, so could have just surrounded the car when I let it be known I was there and taken the cash, phone, wallet, etc.

Maybe I'm cautious, but I just got out of there. Blocked her number and moved on.

Have seen reports of her robbing other guys so she's definitely dodgy. People need to steer clear.

Again, sorry this is so late.

Offline p3ngu1n

Appreciate the review pal. There's an unmistakable MO to this one, red all the way  :scare:

Offline shauno23

Appreciate the review pal. There's an unmistakable MO to this one, red all the way  :scare:

It's a shame mate as when she first popped up on there she looked bloody gorgeous. Pretty and petite.

Think the years of drugs have taken their toll.

Offline Kool Keef

Better late than never  :hi:
Think you definitely did the right thing by getting the fuck out of Dodge & not going through with the meet.
This one sounds like a potentially nasty piece of work

Offline ulstersubbie

Online Blackpool Rock

Thanks for getting the report up albeit 4 months after the event.
Your right to be cautious in this game as it's full of shady people and this one looks to have fallen in with a bad crowd.
It could be that she was just getting a lift from those lads but on balance you were right to leg it, better safe than sorry  :thumbsup:

Offline getsbettereverytime

[quote author=shauno23 link=topic=277430.msg2853511#msg2853511 date

Last 3 years (little bit more than that) I have been smashing seeking as I like the student types who are just normal girls and not the more hardened professionals. It's more expensive but I prefer it.

[/quote]

What does that mean how does it work ?

Offline Zeusthedoc

[quote author=shauno23 link=topic=277430.msg2853511#msg2853511 date

Last 3 years (little bit more than that) I have been smashing seeking as I like the student types who are just normal girls and not the more hardened professionals. It's more expensive but I prefer it.

What does that mean how does it work ?

OP is no referring to Seeing Arrangements which is a site where "civvies" make arrangements rather than the hardened profs that OP mentioned. Was meant to be for people looking to make a quick buck rather than a lifestyle but I'm sure there are some profs on there...

There is a thread on here for those who use seeking

Offline leo_26

OP is no referring to Seeing Arrangements which is a site where "civvies" make arrangements rather than the hardened profs that OP mentioned. Was meant to be for people looking to make a quick buck rather than a lifestyle but I'm sure there are some profs on there...

There is a thread on here for those who use seeking

Is it like PlentyOfFish where you have to be absolutely gorgeous to get any chance of a reply? (If your a guy that is)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:47:31 pm by leo_26 »

Offline shauno23

Is it like PlentyOfFish where you have to be absolutely gorgeous to get any chance of a reply? (If your a guy that is)

No not like plenty of fish, these girls are after money. Looks don't really matter as long as you have cash.

I'm no looker and have an amazing time on seeking. Bonked some absolute stunners!

Just message loads and loads of girls and you'll get plenty of replies. Ignore the photo sellers and scammers. Then get stuck in!

Don't talk to them like you would a professional wg like you would on adultwork though. That'll get you nowhere.

Most of the girls on there will do anything to avoid admitting they are a prozzie. Talk to them like one and you'll put them off.

I talk to them like I would talk to a girl I was trying to chat up in real life. Get good responses to that, then when you have buttered them up a bit you can talk about what they are willing to do in bed.

Much more of a 'chase' involved than AW, where it's just 'when, where, how much'.

But I like it, it's more fun. Some will prefer the simplicity of AW though.

Offline leo_26

No not like plenty of fish, these girls are after money. Looks don't really matter as long as you have cash.

I'm no looker and have an amazing time on seeking. Bonked some absolute stunners!

Just message loads and loads of girls and you'll get plenty of replies. Ignore the photo sellers and scammers. Then get stuck in!

Don't talk to them like you would a professional wg like you would on adultwork though. That'll get you nowhere.

Most of the girls on there will do anything to avoid admitting they are a prozzie. Talk to them like one and you'll put them off.

I talk to them like I would talk to a girl I was trying to chat up in real life. Get good responses to that, then when you have buttered them up a bit you can talk about what they are willing to do in bed.

Much more of a 'chase' involved than AW, where it's just 'when, where, how much'.

But I like it, it's more fun. Some will prefer the simplicity of AW though.

Alright thanks for the advice buddy

Offline shauno23

Definitely more expensive though. Even more so because 90% of these girls can't or aren't willing to accommodate. So you'll have to splash out for a hotel on top of their money.

Unless you can accommodate yourself. But I wouldn't recommend that until you had met a girl a few times. I wouldn't want some random girl off the internet knowing where I lived anyway.

But it can be a lot of fun and loads of fit girls to shag!

Offline shauno23

Oh yeah, just a quick one.

Now might be a bad time to start on seeking.

With the lockdown it's full of girls just looking to sell pics and videos. Using the lockdown as an excuse.

'Oh I would.meet but can't right now. But we can do pics and vids till we can meet'.

Load of bullshit, they'll never meet.

So might be worth waiting for lockdown to lift before registering on there.

Offline Availableinlarge

I was thinking that, as the lockdown ends and we are (sort of) back to normal, there will be a few girls in needs of some extra cash and maybe SA might offer something of interest - subject to the caveats previously mentioned.

Offline BeastWilkinson

Warning !!

She deleted her old profile a few weeks ago now

But !!!!!!!!

She’s back online!!!!!!!!!

I’ve not seen her but heard nothing but bad things !!!!

External Link/Members Only

Offline antsz

There something about her pics, i just dont find her attractive in anyway so at least im safe!

Offline coolbird

I have no idea what she is like now but I saw her a couple of times but she was located in Dukinfield then. Scruffy grnd floor flat but the best gfe I've ever had and enthusiastic to say the least.

Online Blackpool Rock

I have no idea what she is like now but I saw her a couple of times but she was located in Dukinfield then. Scruffy grnd floor flat but the best gfe I've ever had and enthusiastic to say the least.
Well if you read this review and her other recent review plus various comments you will soon see that she's a thieving skank now  :thumbsdown:

Looks like you caught her when she was good, seems she has fallen in with the wrong crowd now

Offline BeastWilkinson

??? Not what we’re hearing about her

Offline cpw_19

It's a shame mate as when she first popped up on there she looked bloody gorgeous. Pretty and petite.

Think the years of drugs have taken their toll.

Defo agree on this one - saw her 2 years ago myself, was lovely back then, good fun and nice GFE.

Clearly in with a bad crowd now though.

Offline shauno23

Crazy how she has wrecked her looks with drugs.

When she first appeared she was gorgeous. Now a smack head.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 10:04:30 am by shauno23 »

Offline Abs

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another new profile. She's now saying her old profile was hacked. Sounds like damage control. Business must have fallen off a cliff on the back of bad reviews on UKP

Offline Zeusthedoc

Actions speak louder than words?

Reviews here say her actions have been terrible, is this her saying that her actions will be her apology, or is it that thing that basic girls do on social media when they think they have "haters' who are scheming against them and it's them against the world and all that dramatic fucking nonsense. Real life is boring and bland - that's why we seek excitement and experience (some by punting others by other means)

Online Blackpool Rock

Offline scutty brown

New profile needs indexing

that's done
I thought you had  the rights to do that? What happened?

Online Blackpool Rock

that's done
I thought you had  the rights to do that? What happened?
There was a cull of helpers a year or two back and I lost it, think they went through and culled those who they didn't think indexed enough reviews etc, thought I did a few but presumably not as many as others