Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabby Ruiz- Tooting broadway Shit fuck  (Read 2286 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5492489) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Payyourwaymate

I was browsing AW and came across a profile that I recognised the girl that I had seen her before. However, she looked far different from what I actually saw so I am doing this review as a record for others in the future.

External Link/Members Only

Comms and Location:Called up to see who was available and popped round. This was done awhile back, over a month ago.

Price Paid and Services:£60 for 30 mins. OW, positions.

Looks:Her pictures on her AW are not reflective, the pictures which I saw on her vivastreet are of a slightly chubby chick with the same facial features and larger breasts, C cup. Face is 80% representative with a more rounder presence. Smooth skin, nice hair, had braces.

Session: She was friendly but had a perfunctory session really. Started with OW which was weak, moved into missionary where she did not have technique but did have a good feeling pussy which had a good grip, warmth and was quite wet to my surprise. Progressed onto doggy, still no technique on her part and finished in prone. There were no restrictions on size however, she was a shit fuck to be honest, especially for a brazillian chick. Upon coming across her old pictures on her AW profile I came to understand why...perhaps she used to model back in her country before she fell off lol.

I'm going to attach the pictures on her profile and the pictures of the girl that I saw that I saved from Vivastreet on my records.

First the picture of what I saw.  I was able to realise who she was, due to the matching tattoos; what a change  :scare:. So if anyone comes across this AW profile, that woman is not who you will see, she has fallen off her peak.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Payyourwaymate

These are her old pictures which are on her AW profile at the moment. Which is not reflective. It is the same girl, as shocking as it may seem.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 12:05:23 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Coln3l_J

I have booked to see her, going to TOFTT despite review, I might be lucky  :drinks: I will be sure to leave a review

Offline Jerk Chicken

Thanks for the review.

So just to clarify her current look is as per the first pic in your review? What about current dress size?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Payyourwaymate

Thanks for the review.

So just to clarify her current look is as per the first pic in your review? What about current dress size?

Yes, the first pic, I found more pics that show more exposure and I'll attach them. Her dress size I would say is around 10-12.

She's not a good fuck though I would not recommend but then again YMMV.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I have booked to see her, going to TOFTT despite review, I might be lucky  :drinks: I will be sure to leave a review

Good luck.

Offline Putin

This WGs can be crafty asf.

Whenever I visit these Latina brothels, I always try to have my phone on hand and do a double take at the photos.

Comparing her face, hair, nose, tattoo, piercing, etc.

if not conviced, I tell them/her to either provide the real  girl, or I'm out.

Sorry PYWM for your experience. Better luck next time.

Better luck next time.

Offline Payyourwaymate

This WGs can be crafty asf.

Whenever I visit these Latina brothels, I always try to have my phone on hand and do a double take at the photos.

Comparing her face, hair, nose, tattoo, piercing, etc.

if not conviced, I tell them/her to either provide the real  girl, or I'm out.

Sorry PYWM for your experience. Better luck next time.

Better luck next time.

Thank you for the well wishes. This punt was months ago though, I got over this punt quickly  :lol::drinks: