Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai massage shop in Cotteridge  (Read 2565 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Heads up!

Just before lockdown a punter friend alerted me to this new shop, which looked as though it was close to opening after a refurb. It’s just a stones throw from the Chinese natural therapy shop in Cotteridge. I’m not sure if it briefly opened pre lockdown? Or if anyone has used it? Or if anyone else local noticed it? If it starts trading when things are safe to punt again I’ll TOFTT, although someone more local may beat me to it now.  :hi:

Offline Hoping

Although I won't be going anywhere until after lockdown could you include a link please.

Offline shiptonlad

An interesting development. What direction from natural therapy?

Offline Littlefoot

Although I won't be going anywhere until after lockdown could you include a link please.

I’m not sure there is a link yet, not that I can find. I’m not even sure they opened before lockdown but they were getting very close so I was told.  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

An interesting development. What direction from natural therapy?

Yes it will be interesting if it survives the lockdown being so close to the Chinese natural therapy. From natural therapy if you walk towards Kings Norton it’s on the opposite side of the road before you reach the grant pub. So for those that know that area, very close indeed!  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Opened last week. Popped in today. Excellent professional Thai massage, 1 hour £40. Thai lady possibly  in her early 40s not bad looking, nice size 10 figure. Seems well trained in the art of massage. Was told upon entry it is massage only. Thought I’d give it a go anyway. Premises spotless. Through to room, reminded again it’s massage only. What followed was 1 hour 10 mins of a full body massage. Everywhere was done apart from the ass and groin area. No accidental brushes. My privates were kept under a towel the whole time. I did enjoy the quality of the massage and the lady was very nice. I can’t find a link on line. But if anyone is still interested pm me and I’ll send you the phone number. She doesn’t reply to texts. :hi: