Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yazmin 22 (GFE, OW, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)  (Read 4434 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5329981) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

Thanks to Cashford’s TOFTT in Oct 2019 …

Mighty thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi: ... he German/Indian mix has me hooked already! :wacko:

… I caught her just before Xmas, when she was known as Yazmin 20. As per WG logic, she’s aged herself two years within four months!

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

Yazmin answered my call … a sweet voice … well-mannered and personable. She was available within 20mins, explaining that “This gives me enough time to get ready” … which I considered promising. I thus booked 30mins for £70. Yazmin then texted her postcode … which also warned that FK and OWO were £20 extra.

On receipt of the postcode, it was wonderful to realize that Yazmin worked from the same pad in which I was royally fucked by the now legendary Pocahontas4you and Ninalonz a year earlier. I was thus pleased to revisit and reminisce, especially as I hoped to recreate the magic I’d had with Valentina in that very same bedroom …

Currently, Valentina and Nina are renting a two-up two-down Victorian terrace on a quite residential road, which is a 4min stroll from Turnpike Lane tube station. There is controlled parking til 6:30pm. Considering their set-up, I was expecting multiple lurkers, shifting around outside their house, but I was actually the only soul walking up that empty road, so it all felt quite discreet.

Valentina and Nina have the whole house at their disposal. You walk through the front door and straight into the lounge … sofas, large flatscreen TV, and a stench of weed! Slick shower facilities are also downstairs. There are only two bedrooms upstairs … Valentina has the smaller one at the back, whereas Nina has the larger one at the front.

Valentina’s bedroom just about fitted a double bed, covered by a crumpled and dubiously off-white duvet with a pummeled and sorry-looking pillow, and a dresser topped with packets of wipes, a basket of condoms, various lubes and several dildos! I also noted a standing mirror badly placed in a corner, no good for reflected antics … but there was a useful clothes stand to hang your pants!

Looks:

Yazmin is the WG in the photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… a cutesy gal, standing 5’4” with a frame nearing Size 10 … curvy with puppy fat … soft and untoned, as opposed to flabby. I liked her phat ass, but Yazmin’s breasts are not her best feature, and she knows it, as she kept them hidden until we were well into proceedings … not that they're off-putting, but they’re somewhat formless and flappy with an odd rash or strawberry birthmarks.

Yazmin is very much in her early 20s … and is a bright spark, reading Economics … and is also engaging and interesting. She mentioned her mixed heritage (German/Indian), and her creamy skin tone fits the bill.

Services:

Yazmin greeted me in a drab white gown … with no make-up and dank hair … looking very much as if she’d just woke up for this afternoon meet. So much for getting ready for me, I thought! I followed Yazmin trudge upstairs … with no hope of the song and dance that Valentina had given me on twerking up those very same steps a year earlier. In the bedroom, we confirmed £70 for 30mins … and I declined the upsell for FK and OWO. Yazmin stashed my cash in a drawer, as I undressed.

Nude, I moved to lie on the bed … and Yazmin sat alongside my right flank, still gowned. We chatted … genuinely interesting … genuinely GFE … but I eventually surmised that Yazmin would happily carry on in convo, so I made the first move to get physical. I turned prone, and asked for a massage … and endured a useless hand massage with not-enough-oil, although pleasant chit-chat continued. I soon turned over, and Yazmin finally knew to get hold of my semi. She accordingly dry-wanked me up into a worthy erection … and then asked what I'd like to do!?! I politely asked her to suck my dick … however politely one can say such a thing! Alas, Yazmin’s OW was as useless as her massage … only involving my glans down to midshaft (and I’m only 5.5” long) with excessive wanking of the rest. I asked her to suck my balls, again everso politely … and Yazmin obliged, and at least she was good at this, although didn't do it for long. Back to OW, which was so unstimulating that I felt myself softening … only to be interrupted by a smartphone alarm. Yazmin rose off my cock to switch off her alarm, explaining I had 5mins left … fuck off!

Well, I wasn’t gonna fuck off … but had to get fucking quicksharp. To be fair, Yazmin didn’t argue that we didn’t have enough time to wrap up. So, I unwrapped her out of her gown, finally seeing her naked beneath … and noted her unattractive tits, as much as she tried to awkwardly keep them from my view. Rubbered up and lubed up, we got cracking in mish … and I pumped Yazmin hard and fast from the outset … even sucking up her tits, despite their unslightly rash … although I was ultimately repelled by her unfortunate BO (even more reason to think she was still unfresh from just waking). So, to avoid her smell and avoid running out of time proper, I whipped Yazmin around into doggy … and pounded her, still hard and fast, and let myself go in the bag. Job done!

On withdrawal, I wet-wiped myself clean, as Yazmin regowned … and as we carried on with our chat, still quite a bit interesting. But I wasn't there for a lesson in Economics, as much as I was learning … and so I was out by 36mins.

Conclusion:

I was in the house of Pocahontas4you, I was in the bedroom of Pocahontas4you, but this was no Pocahontas4you.

Yazmin is sweet and perhaps too innocent for this tough job … she’s a well-meaning student trying to pay her way through university, but I think she needs to find another way. She is GFE and submissive, and would no doubt make great girlfriend for a young lad … not for a middle-aged punter. As I myself would not return, I cannot recommend … I’m afraid, Negative, Yazmin has to be.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 12:27:15 am by tantraman »

Offline Gambitman92

Thanks for the review, you mentioned her tits being unattractive, acne marks aside, was there anything else "bad" about them? Like size/shape.

Im fine with scars/marks as I have some myself so it isnt off putting to me.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arrow0404

Hey TT

Is this girl associated with External Link/Members Only  who you reviewed back in Oct 2019

Or

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22392

There’s a few with similar profiles including

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Tantraman, thanks for the review warning. Sorry this was such a disappointing encounter. I agree that being a good service provider must be a tough job, as with many jobs, the excellent ones just make it look easy. Your reviews keep me entertained especially during this lock down. Can I ask how many reviews you have left 'up your sleeve' so to speak? I am hoping that you could continue posting original reviews from your extensive archive for weeks to come...

Offline tantraman

... you mentioned her tits being unattractive, acne marks aside, was there anything else "bad" about them? Like size/shape.

As I reported, Yazmin's tits are not "off-putting, but they’re somewhat formless and flappy with an odd rash or strawberry birthmarks" ... almost 'spaniel's ears'. They were probably C-cups, and probably would look okay upheld in a bra ... I just didn't like their flappy hang, although this did not at all stop me sucking 'em up as they rolled about in mish!

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

Hey TT

Is this girl associated with External Link/Members Only  who you reviewed back in Oct 2019

Or

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=22392

There’s a few with similar profiles including

External Link/Members Only

The WGs you mention are:

Aria 23 (TOFTT: OW, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)

Crazy_sabrina & Andrea_2019 (Duo: GFE, LFK, OW, Penetration) in N22 (Wood Green)

As they all seem to be "students" and their AW profiles are similar, and as they use the same locations, there must be a mutual pimp or managed setup.

I should clarify that Andrea_2019 of the duo sexperience above is long-gone ... her AW No. 5149464, which you note above, has since been occupied by Dina 19, but this has now been swapped to Anita 23. Yazmin 22 does duos with the latest incumbent, who's the bigger gal in the photos with Yazmin below ...

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 12:28:00 am by tantraman »

Offline tantraman

... Your reviews keep me entertained especially during this lock down. Can I ask how many reviews you have left 'up your sleeve' so to speak? I am hoping that you could continue posting original reviews from your extensive archive for weeks to come...

Hey FS :hi:

Writing the reviews also keeps me entertained during this lockdown ... and it's been an opportunity to catch up on a burgeoning backlog. I still have to finalize my drafts and collate my photos of ...

... as well as five FBSM SPs not advertising on AW.

So, I hope to keep you entertained for a a good few weeks to cum! ;)

Stay safe,

Offline tantraman

Chaps :hi:

If anyone has just cum across this AW ID, be warned that a swapsy-wapsy has occurred. These photos of latest version of Yasmin 22 ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... is not the German-Indian gal with 'spaniel's ears' for tits that I reviewed above.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Wonder who this then I saw Yasmin crap kissing decent owo.

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 04:11:41 pm by tantraman »