Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet nanaa (PSE, FK, OWO/DT, Rimming, Penetration, CIM/Swallow) in W1F (Soho)  (Read 26073 times)

51 review(s) for sweet nanaa (40 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
14 review(s) for NaNa Wu (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

sweet nanaa had been on HL for a good while. I knew from UKP reviews that she was not a looker, but I was hoping for her face to be up my ass anyway! And I made sure my asshole was celebrated just after the New Year …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nanaa had this previous AW ID, then swapped to another …

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

After my missed call one late morning, I received a discreet “Good afternoon” text back over an hour later. I texted back, and sorted a lunchtime meet for 30mins for £60. Postcode hit back to me … and I made my way. Sweet indeed.

Nanaa works from a flat off a busy thoroughfare, off Oxford St and smack in middle of Soho. It is less than 10min stroll south from Oxford Circus or north from Piccadilly Circus tube stations. The entrance is somewhat exposed, being opposite a opposite pub … and Nanaa exposes you further by insisting that you to phone from the street-level entrance, before buzzing you up.

The flat itself is neat and tidy … and the bedroom fit for fucking. The bathroom is fair … and lots of piled towels are at the ready.

Looks:

Nanaa is the WG in the photos below (and thanks to Hour_man for some of these) …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She’s an oldie but goldie … a tad haggard with stained teeth … but a solid body, short and stocky (probably 5’3” and Size 10) … with a busting C-rack that she claimed was real, but sat fake … a round ass … and her smooth skin belied her age.

Nana is easily hitting 50 or indeed is 50+, but her Chinese genes typically make her look younger. She speaks serviceable English … but her convo is crazy … lots of “naughty boy” and “rape you” directed at me!

Services:

Ducking through the street-level entrance, after Nanaa eventually buzzed me up, she greeted me brazenly in her doorway in black PVC gear … luckily hidden from vantage of any residents. As I stepped in, Nanaa exclaimed “Ooohs” and “Aaahs” on eyeing me up and down … and then led me to the bedroom with a “Come, naughty boy!”. Here, she rocked up close and cupped my bulging package, squeezing it with a “Sexy boy! Aaah!” … and then a slightly disconcerting, “I gonna rape you!”.

After releasing my groin, Nanaa demanded that I undress fast … and to then follow her to the bathroom opposite. As I stripped, I could hear her pissing through the open door! I thus let her flush, and then walked into the bathroom nude to more “Ooohs” and “Aaahs”. Here, she asked me to wash my hands only. I asked after the expected OWO and rimming, and whether she’d like me to wash further. Nanaa responded that I looked clean, but nonetheless instructed me to lop my cock and balls over the sink … where she lathered it all up with soap and water, making me erect already … and then turned me around to similarly lather up my crack and finger my soapy asshole. I probably should’ve just got into the tub, as we left a wet mess on the floor anyway.

Back in the bedroom, Nanaa dried up my dripping lower half … and started keenly thrusting her PVC hips at me, before dropping her kit with another harsh “I gonna rape you!” … and then directing me to lie face-down on the bed. Nanaa splayed my legs, and kneeled between them … starting a dry but sensual hand massage … both squeezing and slapping my butt cheeks … and very soon into CC swipes and reach-unders. And quicksharp after that, I suddenly felt a warm wetness engulf my glans, along with hair flowing around my thighs … and I arched around to see the top of Nanaa’s head buried up against my gooch, as she delivered most welcome OWO … from glans, along undershaft and lapping up my balls. Nanaa then suddenly pulled my cheeks apart and spat up my arsehole, just before licking up-and-down my crack and around my rim, murmuring something about rape again. She began to tongue-fuck my ass, slapping my cheeks, as well as spreading them a tad too painfully. I felt my cock, balls and ass get royally abused with spit and slaver, and I enjoyed the way Nanaa would surface for air, acting out gasps, calling me “naughty boy”, telling me how she was “raping” me.

Nanaa next turned me over, still kneeling between my legs … and dropped down to more glorious OWO … but now able to DT my 5.5” length, hitting her nose against my navel … it was tight, swirly and wonderfully sloppy. Nanaa also pushed up my thighs down against my chest, lifting out my arsehole for more tongue-fucking and verbal abuse. Unable to keep that position for too long, I let my legs down … and Nanaa rose back to OWO, as I rose up to kiss her. We engaged in FK … until Nanaa pushed me back to warn, “You like taste your butt”. I didn’t care, and pulled her back to me for more FK … and soon asked to get fucking.

Me rubbered up and her lubed up, we kicked off on CG. Expecting MILFy looseness, Nanaa was surprisingly tight … and was on speed, as she rode me with incessant “Rape you!” gasps … so fast and uncontrolled, I was at risk of penile fracture! I thus pushed Nanaa down into mish, so I could control the pace. Here, I pumped to her seeming pleasure, her tits in my mouth throughout. I next swung Nanaa up into doggy, and pounded her rump … saying “I’m now raping you!” to her squealing enjoyment. Nearing my climax, I asked to CIM … and withdrew to lie back on the bed, as Nanaa positioned into a kneel between my legs once more … quickly back into OWO/DT in time for my first spurt … and the good gal stayed put til I was done jerking into her mouth. Nanaa still stayed put, mumbling “naughty boy” with a mouthful of my cum. This is when I realized she’d actually swallowed my cum, as she continued to blabber freely, just wiping her lips with her palm. Wow!

As Nanaa finally rose off me, she said to take my time in following her to the bathroom again. I didn't take too much time, and so caught her unashamedly squatting in the tub and douching her pussy with the showerhead! Done washing, she then made way for me, and left me to shower. Back in the bedroom, Nanaa had already donned a red PVC outfit for her next punter … I was out with a kiss and one last “naughty boy” by 37mins done.

Conclusion:

Nanaa does what she says on tin, including PSE antics. She ain’t a nubile PYT, but is great VFM and real go-er … albeit a tad crazy. A Positive for sure, I shall return.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 01:42:20 am by tantraman »

Offline samson02

Magnificent review Tantraman, many thanks.

Offline unus669

Another awesome vivid review TT

I might have an interest in this ones rimming and swallowing skills :thumbsup:

Offline oneeyesnake

Nice one TT. Onto HL, awaiting release from lockdown...  :dash:

Offline tantraman

I might have an interest in this ones rimming and swallowing skills :thumbsup:

I have to say though, unus699, that Nanaa's swallowing was a surprise. I was fully expecting rampant rimming, and only asked for CIM at the end ... but she took a good swallow without request or permission ... I guess thus Nanaa did indeed rape me!

:drinks:

Offline johnsthomas

Those are my memories of her and am looking forward to going back to confirm them thanks for the new photos!

Offline kboy94

Banned reason: Boasting about punts, No reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline petermisc

great review! :yahoo:
Any reason why you have bumped this six month old review?

Any chance you are going to submit a review of your own?  After 5 years on here, surely it is about time.

Offline RD24

Messaged this morning and she claims she only offers B2B now.. I imagine this is purely a 'don't put anything suspicious in writing' play though

Offline Joran

Messaged this morning and she claims she only offers B2B now.. I imagine this is purely a 'don't put anything suspicious in writing' play though

I called her a couple of months ago to book with her and she told me she only does full service with people that she has met before (when she was offering sex), but that she does not offer this to new clients. I did not book with her, so I am not sure if she will offer sex in person to new clients, but my impression over the phone was that she wouldn’t.