Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon Colindale  (Read 2066 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KingCrowley

External Link/Members Only
I have seen her before the lockdown,looks like she has been described before,best feature is her ass i would say. Hard to find parking around her location.
Comms were good by text with an appointment arranged at a few hours notice. I arrived at the location and i had to wait about 10 min for her to get "ready".
After i went in,followed another  5 or so minutes of her blabbering about the virus and different subjects. I was there for the massage more so i was asked to undress and lie on the table,decent enough massage but not as good as someone trained. Moved to the bed where she tried to perform some b2b with almost  zero skills,followed by sex in a few positions and then back to the massage table. Massage didn't last lost and i was asked if i want a shower which seemed a bit early but said ok.
Shower done,paid my 80 and left.   As i arrived downstairs i realised she let me out 10 min or so early,so with her being late at the start and sending me out early she short changed me of about 15-20 min.
It would be a neutral for the performance as she was good enough but a negative for the time,won't visit again.

Online tantraman

... looks like she has been described before,best feature is her ass i would say.

Looks like game GILF in photos collected here :music: