Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola LeBammm - Taunton Anyone??  (Read 1230 times)

Offline lewis666

Well that didnt go quite to plan............

I was trying to make a link, looks like i wrote a book!! should stick to what Im good at I guess.

Has anyone had the pleasure before, I've not seen her in the area but maybe you have??

Offline lewis666

No I see that and hence I thought i would ask if anybody had had the pleasure before I go emailing

JV547845

They read my email.  No reply yet though but fingers crossed.

JV547845

I've just had the pleasure of an hour of fun with Lola and she was amazing  :rolleyes:.  I did a field report on AW, bit late now to put more on UKP.  She's going to be unavailable for a few weeks soon though so get in fast or hang on a while.

Offline lewis666

That is good to know and nice to have someone positive in the area, having a look at the dates I shall have to wait until after her holiday now but it sounds like it'll be worth it

Offline Clanger

Local, but I can't tell what she looks like, there's all of three photos in her profile and they show almost nothing. BTW, has anyone noticed how many prozzies can't do basic math? 1 hour for for £120 or 1.5 hours for £200 - that's an extra £80 instead of £60 and even if you book for 30 minutes it's still £5 cheaper.