Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street whores out in force  (Read 5226 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

I was driving past a regular street hooker spot in brum and the romanian girls were out in force, i counted 5 ! Dressed in short skirts the works basically prozzie uniform. Really surprised police arent putting a stop to it. I saw the same the previous week too, madness.

So i pulled over and gave her a piece of my mind, "you really ought not to be doing this i said" ...as she wanked me off "you are putting your lives at risk".  :crazy:

In all seriousness i got introduced to punting tbrought street ho's like 4-5 yrs ago. I did pick one up but bottled it, and after plucking courage to try again i saw the level of traffic these girls would get and it put me off. I quickly found it was much easier and legal to just get an incall, to this day i dont understand why people risk it. Why not just pay 40 quid in the safety of a home for the same crap service...

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 11:14:31 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline hornyguylondon

It’s the foreigners who are keeping this country going at the moment  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Do you mean going, or do you mean coming?

Offline alibirmingham

Really doesn’t surprise me. It may not even be their choice. May have Sergei forcing them out etc. Money is the only language they understand but the sheer numbers you said leads me to believe there are idiotic fools out there who are actually picking them up. At the end of the day it’s supply and demand. If there wasn’t anyone picking them up they simply wouldn’t be out on the street.

On a side not I was curious just how money hungry some to the Roms were off VS as I tend to use it for quickly P&D meets (and I was sooo bored). I messaged one asking if she was working. She replied yes!  :mad: :scare: Needles to say the convo ended there but just reinforced my idea to refrain from Punting once lockdown lifted as you just don’t know who was working through it.

Offline David1970

Why not just pay 40 quid in the safety of a home for the same crap service...

Where are you getting incalls for £40?

Offline Vice Admiral

Where are you getting incalls for £40?

In the 1990s, I imagine.

Offline hornyguylondon

Really doesn’t surprise me. It may not even be their choice. May have Sergei forcing them out etc. Money is the only language they understand but the sheer numbers you said leads me to believe there are idiotic fools out there who are actually picking them up. At the end of the day it’s supply and demand. If there wasn’t anyone picking them up they simply wouldn’t be out on the street.

On a side not I was curious just how money hungry some to the Roms were off VS as I tend to use it for quickly P&D meets (and I was sooo bored). I messaged one asking if she was working. She replied yes!  :mad: :scare: Needles to say the convo ended there but just reinforced my idea to refrain from Punting once lockdown lifted as you just don’t know who was working through it.

Indeed it's certainly circumstances that allow them to continue working. They probably don't have any vulnerable family over here to worry about and they can also take advantage of those who are willing to take the risk. Concur with your VS experience as I always quiz them before even thinking of going as more often it's B&S or just BS :rolleyes:

The foreigners also appear to be the majority workers for building site and residential work. I'm still not convinced they're all doing essential work and worry about the impact of packed tubes/buses  :unknown:

Offline hornyguylondon

Was that for a 2 stroke HJ  :crazy:

Offline Beamer

If they don't get it right you can always reprimand them

Offline jeanphillipe

If they don't get it right you can always reprimand them

I dont understand ?

40 quid for a 15 min  david which is what the street girls roms pretty much charge for the same time .

Personally favour minimum 30 mins myself.

Offline David1970

I quickly found it was much easier and legal to just get an incall, to this day i dont understand why people risk it. Why not just pay 40 quid in the safety of a home for the same crap service...

You say it is easier and legal to get an incall, your don’t understand the why people risk picking up street hookers, just pay 40 quid in the stay of your home.

So if it’s easier, legal, and an incall, and you don’t understand why people risk picking up street hookers, your £40 incall is not with a street hooker.

So were are you getting a £40 incall from?

Offline nodrah

You say it is easier and legal to get an incall, your don’t understand the why people risk picking up street hookers, just pay 40 quid in the stay of your home.

So if it’s easier, legal, and an incall, and you don’t understand why people risk picking up street hookers, your £40 incall is not with a street hooker.

So were are you getting a £40 incall from?

The O/P said safety of ' a home ' not ' his home '.
I think that you are confusing 'in call' which is at her place with ' out call' which might be at your place.
Look on AW, loads of 15 min ' in call ' for £ 40.

Offline David1970

The O/P said safety of ' a home ' not ' his home '.
I think that you are confusing 'in call' which is at her place with ' out call' which might be at your place.
Look on AW, loads of 15 min ' in call ' for £ 40.

You may be correct, I think it is when he says” safety of a home” I assumed it was his home.

Offline jeanphillipe

You may be correct, I think it is when he says” safety of a home” I assumed it was his home.

Yes i was a bit baffled by your response. I meant "a home" not "my home"

Offline David1970

Yes i was a bit baffled by your response. I meant "a home" not "my home"

Ok I understand.

Offline pbrown355

Out of curiosity, where in Brum is there still an area with street hookers. I thought it was all cleaned up these days?

Offline wombat42

Out of curiosity, where in Brum is there still an area with street hookers. I thought it was all cleaned up these days?

Doing a bit of googling on news stories, as of about a year ago at least, the epicentre is apparently Soho Road in Handsworth.

Offline Stapler

Still pretty much the same as this thread by the sounds of it :

Street workers infesting Soho Road

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15661.0

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline jeanphillipe

Hagley road, theres pizza shop on the  corner where sort of 3 roads meet it ususally roms here. And then as you drive past the other side roads too but these look like crack hos  :vomit:

I have a regularly trip where i exit the quinton expressway toward city centre, over the years the locations have changed but hagely road seems to be a hotspot.

There a road called stirling road which was very popular , a while lineup of roms would stand there.

There weren few times i had spotted police busting this spot and catching guilty looking guys lol. A couppe of time i was very temtped here and admitedly drover around for another look at the talent. But the amount of traffic stopping here to pick up girls put me off.

Best story i got one night one of the roms was alone and bored wearing a leathercskirt and leather jacket . Looked really hot i took the turning to drive around for a purve. She must have known i was coming she wasn bent over skirt dropped doing a moonie  :D

« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:17:21 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline pbrown355

I must be blind. I travel Hagley Road regularly without seeing any. Must pay more attention if only for the view.

Offline jeanphillipe

I must be blind. I travel Hagley Road regularly without seeing any. Must pay more attention if only for the view.
i ve noticed it only when i drive past after 10pm