Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legit happy ending massage in Edinburgh or Glasgow?  (Read 8300 times)

stifler7

Just lookin' for a rub and tug in either of the cities. Don't wanna venture out of the city centre either.  :wacko:

Offline Marmalade

Lucrezia's only a short walk from Waverly, near top of the Walk. Nice flat, fairly good massage, topless, minimal touching, and though she's ok looking she doesn't exactly make the massage sensual so slightly up herself. Overpriced but does the job. On AW.

Offline Puntypants

Just lookin' for a rub and tug in either of the cities. Don't wanna venture out of the city centre either.  :wacko:

Samantha H in Glasgow (External Link/Members Only) will not disappoint. She has a good figure, and she lets you play with her and loves it. Her body-to-body technique is superb.

Offline Marmalade

I think you have to go to Sydney for a first class rub n tug. Like a five star hareem. Book you pthrough the at the reception desk (very swish) then a pampering waiting suite to select the goddess of your choice to worship you in unimagineable style. It feels almost like being on drugs. And as you come out of the shower, she is there kneeling, ready to put slippers on your feet and wrap you in a warm towel. Then into the plush rubbing-every-care away room, aestheitically lit from fountains, soft music and a hint of aromatherapy.  And talk about expeet b2b sliding, Wow!

Now some of you might think, yeah, he *was* on drugs. But no (that would be Amsterdam to get you through the mediocre sex service.

Sydney might be a shitter for many things, but the top rubntug place has a deserved repuration for excellence. I always remember that when some"too good for this" bird thinks she's got "class." :sarcastic:

Offline auldie63

Marm. What is the air fare to Aussie, surely makes this a real expensive  rub n' tug???

kam878

Samantha H in Glasgow (External Link/Members Only) will not disappoint. She has a good figure, and she lets you play with her and loves it. Her body-to-body technique is superb.

does she do oral or only handjob? i see she receives oral on her profile

Offline Puntypants

does she do oral or only handjob? i see she receives oral on her profile

No she doesn't do oral on you, but loves it on her. Don't be put off by that, she will let you do pretty much anything to her, short of actual fuck. I have spent the best part of my hour with her playing round, or more like sliding around, covered in oil. That includes oral on her, finger inside etc. etc. She loves it. She is friendly and has a caring manner, genuinely out to please.