Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ Anastasia ~ in Hatfield TOFTT  (Read 2668 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484029) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6308122) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline max4374

Half hour for £80.

Not sure how to get the AW link in here.

This was Monday 6th April 2020 at 4:30pm. In Hatfield. Easy and safe parking in Aldi. 1 hour free parking.

Booking via text was very easy fast response. She was very much like her pictures. Very beautiful. Nice body and nice false breasts which was different to her pictures. Spoke excellent English.

Handed over cash and she went to stash it. She came back and then it all went downhill. Sudden change in her attitude saying she doesn't do kissing, touching or licking the penis, doesn't allow me to lick her pussy or breasts. At this point I wanted to leave but I could make russian voices in the background and I felt unsafe.

I complied and just had a massage and a covered bj.

Bad decision coming here.

Offline funfungoodguy

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:30:53 am by funfungoodguy »

Offline johnny34

Link: External Link/Members Only

Your first bad decision was arranging a booking during Lockdown, no sympathy  :dash:

Offline bobby1973

i have said it before
if you go to that part of hatfield
don't be surprised of a negative  :thumbsdown:

Offline max4374

Thanks for the advice. Next time I know.

Offline 20jay

Half hour for £80.

This was Monday 6th April 2020 at 4:30pm. In Hatfield. Easy and safe parking in Aldi. 1 hour free parking.

Booking via text was very easy fast response. She was very much like her pictures. Very beautiful. Nice body and nice false breasts which was different to her pictures. Spoke excellent English.

Handed over cash and she went to stash it. She came back and then it all went downhill. Sudden change in her attitude saying she doesn't do kissing, touching or licking the penis, doesn't allow me to lick her pussy or breasts. At this point I wanted to leave but I could make russian voices in the background and I felt unsafe.

Thank you for your review, but it is not wanted to visit hookers at the moment because of the Covid-19 problem .. you understand. :thumbsdown:

I wish you more luck for your next punt. And by the way, these are the types of hookers to be rescued with a donation fund  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

OP, I hope you haven't contracted Covid-19...no, really I do...or that you give it to anyone else, or that you add to the forthcoming surge in hospital admissions...I really, really do... :rolleyes:

Online Sparta Prada

Your first bad decision was arranging a booking during Lockdown, no sympathy  :dash:

Agree with the above.

One thing I do now when meeting any WG for the very first time is to reconfirm the services when in the room with the girl. Do this before handing over any money. Even if the AW page says she does the services, and even if it has been confirmed by text earlier that day as there’s every chance the girl herself isn’t replying.

If you ask the girl in the room and she says she doesn’t do it, don’t hand any money over, just walk. While not 100% foolproof - the girl may still lie through her teeth to get your cash then not provide the services she just agreed to do - it still reduces the opportunity to waste your hard earned cash on a piss poor punt.

Offline 20jay

Agree with the above.

One thing I do now when meeting any WG for the very first time is to reconfirm the services when in the room with the girl. Do this before handing over any money.

The intention to defraud is covered by "on discretion"
This tart will almost certainly not do anything from her like list. It is a pure bait :hi:

EDIT : Like the majority of women, by the way, mostly do not fulfill their like lists. The exception still needs to be founded, means to find the honest ones.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:52:46 am by 20jay »

Online MajorPayne

EDIT : Like the majority of women, by the way, mostly do not fulfill their like lists. The exception still needs to be founded, means to find the honest ones.
+1 very important

Offline Wozel

No sympathy as you punted during lock down. I would pay £200 right now just to get my dick sucked but I won’t as I have a conscious and wouldn’t like to be a carrier and kill someone. I hope you listen to people’s advice and stay at home and save lives.

Offline George South

A double negative for this review.
SP and SS

Offline Hackneylad1

A double negative for this review.
SP and SS

+1 think about others, not just NHS but carers, people in care homes and all tbe others your behaviour is putting at risk. Totally selfish idiot

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Half hour for £80.

just curious to understand what part of the lockdown measures you don’t understand ? what a pair of  selfish cunts!

Offline Milfman1112

Punting during lockdown?
Bad move but im surprised at the amount of gurls stilladvertising that they are taking bookings,
Complete madness snd yet they and their clients will be whining if they or a friend/relative succumb to cv19,
 :angry:

Offline Joe112

Agree with the above.

One thing I do now when meeting any WG for the very first time is to reconfirm the services when in the room with the girl. Do this before handing over any money. Even if the AW page says she does the services, and even if it has been confirmed by text earlier that day as there’s every chance the girl herself isn’t replying.

If you ask the girl in the room and she says she doesn’t do it, don’t hand any money over, just walk. While not 100% foolproof - the girl may still lie through her teeth to get your cash then not provide the services she just agreed to do - it still reduces the opportunity to waste your hard earned cash on a piss poor punt.

this - key advice here!! double check the services provided before handing over cash, and if it's not what you expected - walk away; you will feel SO much better for it afterwards