Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Old reviews  (Read 495 times)

Online randyrobert

I know these reviews are outside the 6 month limit but in the hope they may help others I am posting then here

Anya tourer in Cambridge
Went to see her External Link/Members Only. Back in August after whatsees post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258324.msg2635368#msg2635368
 I think I saw the same girl as he did-tall slim with breasts a bit pendulous but nice nevertheless. But not the girl in the photos. Usual behind the door trick then apologies for not speaking English. However as soon as I stripped off she tried to get a condom on a soft willy so she could suck me off, she tried this for a while-little response so did a hand job which got me hardish. No touching in the pussy area.

I need a little more stimulation and interaction for it to flow well-no kissing or cuddling just focus on the dick, Eventually hard enough for some Cow girl but the atmosphere was not there. for me a typical Rom performance.

There was obviously someone else in the flat. So all in all did not do it for me.

Petite Princess Eve tourer often in Cambridge
Saw her last AugustPetite Princess Eve (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

I had a mixed experience-she is tiny-I just wanted to try that-she has nice soft boobs but we did not hit it off in the service she kept complaining I was not finding her clit or generally doing things wrong. Maybe I have always done things wrong but 400 plus WGs down the line this was the first time anyone told me.

Back in July I then saw Megan (External Link/Members Only) who was in the Landmark hotel out on the A14. Big girl and I availed myself of anal, sex in positions lots of OWO (interesting as she has a tongue piercing) but although I got very hard and kept hard I could not come-a new one on me. But she warmed up and I think would be worth another punt.