Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Is The Most Inventive Way A WG Can Eat Your Cum  (Read 3862 times)

vorian

Following some ideas on a Roleplay thread, what's the best way to get a prossie to ingest you cum. To start off

1) Hendrix                 Snorting

2) Cockneybstrd        Cumming into an icing bag, piped onto top of a cup cake and eaten

3) Ciscoxxx69             Cum in condom, end tied up, shoved up prossie, drive prossie two hundred miles, meet another prossie, pull out                                                                                                                       
                                    condom, untie condom and pour into their mouths so they can share.

Cisco ahead on points for me at the moment, can anyone add some ideas.  :D :D

Neal69

After 3 months without cumming.

Bare back so it pops into her mouth  :bomb:

Online hendrix

I'm voting Cisco! :D..I'll add the lick it off a mirror thing that Gabriella did for me last time...seriously sexy. That was her idea though to be fair :)

vorian

How about she licks it out of a pair of her knickers she just wanked you off into.  :unknown:

Online hendrix

How about she licks it out of a pair of her knickers she just wanked you off into.  :unknown:

Oh yeah!..honestly, done that with KDD and Alex :)

vorian

Oh yeah!..honestly, done that with KDD and Alex :)

Yeah, probably should not have added that one, not really inventive, more a standard practice.

How about into a toothpaste tube and used to clean the pearly whites.

Online hendrix

Yeah, probably should not have added that one, not really inventive, more a standard practice.

How about into a toothpaste tube and used to clean the pearly whites.

Straight onto the toothbrush is probably easier! :D

SirFrank

One of my recent favs was the old tart who milked me dry then showed me the cream before swallowing the lot. One months worth of salt allowance in one mouthful

vorian

Straight onto the toothbrush is probably easier! :D

See that's why you are just better at this, than me Hendrix, the ability to think laterally  :hi: 

Right wanked off onto a naked Barbie Doll and licked up off Barbie's Arse.

vorian

One of my recent favs was the old tart who milked me dry then showed me the cream before swallowing the lot. One months worth of salt allowance in one mouthful

Was it into her mouth SF, or in her hand and then licked up.

SirFrank

Was it into her mouth SF, or in her hand and then licked up.

CIM gargle then swallow

Offline Eager Thighs

My first idea was to knock it up into a line and have her snort it but Hendrix got that covered. Second I guess spunk into a wine glass, hand her a straw and have her suck it all up.

vorian

How about drinking it out of a shoe. For all the foot loving punters

Festisio

I'm getting amazing OWO from a stunner.  I shudder and empty my sack into her mouth. 

She carefully spits it out into a beaker and puts it in the freezer.

The next week she is on The Great British Bakeoff.  She lovingly prepares her signature bake, a lemon meringue pie, and adds my baby batter to the mixture.

She serves it up, with great reverance, to Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood.

Mary takes a big mouthful, and with pieces dribbling down her chin says, "Mmmm that is so moreish"

SirFrank

How about drinking it out of a shoe. For all the foot loving punters

Not with my athletes foot. She'd end up with foot and mouth...

vorian

Not with my athletes foot. She'd end up with foot and mouth...

I was thinking more about her own "High Heel" shoes. SirFrank.  :D

How about, hands behind her back and licking it off a balloon.

SirFrank

I was thinking more about her own "High Heel" shoes. SirFrank.  :D

How about, hands behind her back and licking it off a balloon.

Fuck me you're own a roll now. How's about licking it off Chuck Norris' foot while he rides a unicorn?

vorian

Now that, is inventive SirFrank  :hi:

Offline Jeremy

Licking it off of an oversized lollipop as part of a schoolgirl roleplay. Bonus points if she pretends to be so innocent that she doesn't know what it is :angelgirl:

Offline Eager Thighs

How about saving up 3 years worth of punt-cum being careful to freeze each batch the same day to keep it fresh. When the time comes load it into a Super Soaker CPS 2000 and... well, you get the idea.

Tjkooker

How about saving up 3 years worth of punt-cum being careful to freeze each batch the same day to keep it fresh. When the time comes load it into a Super Soaker CPS 2000 and... well, you get the idea.

You've thought that out in far too much detail. That's your actual fantasy lol

Festisio

You've thought that out in far too much detail. That's your actual fantasy lol

And there are people who do this.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
My contribution to  the thread is the message I had saying "I want to spunk on your roast dinner and watch you eat it".

Offline herbie007

My favourite is to cum in one girls mouth and watch her pour some into another girl's mouth and then some into my mouth and we share it.  :rolleyes:

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm voting Cisco! :D..I'll add the lick it off a mirror thing that Gabriella did for me last time...seriously sexy. That was her idea though to be fair :)

+1. Licking off a mirror (....or glass table or floor....)
Loved that, because it was all her own work !
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:19:26 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Closet freak

Personally I like to shoot my load up her arse  then suck it out through a straw  :hi:

bighands

A civvy GF once had the idea of mixing my load with melted chocolate (normal enough, I suppose) and licking it all up. But I'd just bought one of those ice cream makers, so we then had a go at making chocolate/spunk ice cream. That turned out surprisingly good - tasted a bit like some of those "posh" truffle chocolates. I had some too and it was quite tasty.

Anyway, she didn't last too long as a GF, and the next civvy GF came along quite soon afterwards. I still had some of the ice cream in the freezer, and served it to the new GF on one of our early dates (pre any sex) - and of course I just said it was homemade ice cream (no lies there). She loved it and the whole imagery of it all just made me very hard  :P

vt

Find a lactating lady and whisk her milk up with your cum for a deliciously refreshing milkshake!  :D

Ben4454

Wank off in front of a powerful fan and smother her in it from the back blow

Online hendrix

Find a lactating lady and whisk her milk up with your cum for a deliciously refreshing milkshake!  :D

Might actually do this one when Alex from Maxes is back after her pregnancy! :D 

Jerico

After using her hands to feed herself what I'd shot over her tits one of the first girls I ever saw told me of a few ways she'd eat cum. I can't remember them all but a couple I can were:

1. At her gang bangs the contents of used condoms are poured into a wine glass and she swallows the lot in one go at the end of the night

2. A regular of hers used to book her to come round and lick the cum off his kitchen floor that he'd deposited there during the day.

Offline Vivago

Wank off in front of a powerful fan and smother her in it from the back blow

Inventive.  Also, I imagine, a scat lovers dream scenario :wacko:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

circusbizarre

get her to snort it like a line of naughty white powder