Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EllexxxPharrell (Chester tour)  (Read 3406 times)

8 review(s) for EllexxxPharrell (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline Golovkin

Meeting easy to arrange very friendly and easy to deal with. She gave me the address of the hotel she was staying at. I arrive and let her know I’m there, She lets me know her room number and how to get to it, no problems or passing reception. I’m straight in she is the girl in her pics I’m happy hand over the £100 for 30 mins. Quick shower and then we are straight into the action dfk, then good owo and enthusiastic sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggy. All seemed to flow perfectly for me with little direction it just seemed to flow. To finish I request to give her a facial which she lies back for encouraging me with dirty talk I jizz covering her face  :yahoo: no cum dodging from her as she gets every last bit out. I then have another quick shower little chat and drive home happy.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline chrishornx

Meeting easy to arrange very friendly and easy to deal with. She gave me the address of the hotel she was staying at. I arrive and let her know I’m there, She lets me know her room number and how to get to it, no problems or passing reception. I’m straight in she is the girl in her pics I’m happy hand over the £100 for 30 mins. Quick shower and then we are straight into the action dfk, then good owo and enthusiastic sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggy. All seemed to flow perfectly for me with little direction it just seemed to flow. To finish I request to give her a facial which she lies back for encouraging me with dirty talk I jizz covering her face  :yahoo: no cum dodging from her as she gets every last bit out. I then have another quick shower little chat and drive home happy.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

when was this?

Offline Captain caveman 69

Thanks for that review she's just my type and onto my hotlist she goes . Hopefully I'll get a meet when all this covid shit is over . Im on the government shielding programme and not allowed out at all . :hi:

Offline Captain caveman 69

Ooops off my list she goes just read her profile no over 60s

Offline george r

looks good with a bell end in her mouth  :thumbsup:

Offline george r

Ooops off my list she goes just read her profile no over 60s

blimey its over 50s so thats me gone  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bustydusty

I'm oot.

Not arsed about the age restrictions (I can lie)

£100 for 30 minutes means I wouldn’t even consider - I just can’t believe people will pay this when the best I’ve seen

are around £120 p/h :unknown: :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:23:47 am by Bustydusty »

Offline threechilliman

Not arsed about the age restrictions (I can lie)

£100 for 30 minutes means I wouldn’t even consider - I just can’t believe people will pay this when the best I’ve seen

are around £120 p/h :unknown: :unknown:

I won't be 'adjusting' my AW age at those rates.

Offline winkywanky

looks good with a bell end in her mouth  :thumbsup:

Are you calling the OP a bellend? I don't think site rules allow that without some kind of justification.