Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyPorsha -South Kensington  (Read 2027 times)

Tom5334

Done a search on here and a few mentions, including a review on the South East review board, only post by the reviewer tho.

Anyone seen her in South Kensington, looks good and a subscription to her PG shows very attractive face. AW feedback, for what it's worth, is good and by punters who've seen other highly rated girls.

Some up to date info from members and I think I may take a punt on her ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers,
Tom

Offline bangcockbanana

i would like to see her face

Tom5334

i would like to see her face

Looks like she read your post! Face pics up on profile page, not as 'front on' as PG but at least you get the idea.
Had good comms from her so will probably go for it next time I'm in London.

Offline titanph

I'd be interested to know how her service is as well, she looks really good.

LL

Wow.  She looks lovely - beautiful and with great tits. 
Maybe there's £80 down the back of this sofa I'm sat on?  Nope, no luck.  Oh well - added to my "blondes" hotlist.  Thanks for the tip off!

password02

Wow.  She looks lovely - beautiful and with great tits. 
Maybe there's £80 down the back of this sofa I'm sat on?  Nope, no luck.  Oh well - added to my "blondes" hotlist.  Thanks for the tip off!

+1 - YES she does look very hot and right type for me

Offline the lurker

She is great, I have seen her twice in Sloane Avenue, a great mix of gfe and pse, like pulling a girl who turns out to be well up for it. Tits are fake but well done. Huge mirror at the head of the bed to watch yourself in action. Proper kissing and dtbj. She does work in Tunbridge Wells too, I read the guys review there and it sounds true to me, enjoy.

LL